bandar

Nov 2, 2020
Actually Josy has a problem and it is that she is in love with Maya and the MC and that will possibly have consequences. I honestly don't see Tommy getting mad that his admired son is dating his stepsister, unless he sees you dating other girls of course xd but actually He did
That's not a problem, that's a dilemma at best. She isn't being basically held hostage by her father, or being blackmailed by a stupid posh boy, or in a failed marriage, or whatever Sage's problem is (being dumped by that jackass? more a blessing)

rj677

May 30, 2020
but Nick is either a red herring or there's little reason not to think he's involved
Nick being guilty of everything seems WAY WAY WAY to obvious. I think the guy is smart enough to do it without leaving such obvious and clear tracks.

However, if it is him I would be disappointed... Thinking I actually gave him money for a lap dance in the Pink Rose...:cautious:

Since I missed the tierlists yesterday, here is mine

Tierlist.png

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Umm, some people mention something like choosing between Sage and Jill, is a choice from the game or something? because if it is i can't recall it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you mean by the balance? what does Josy prefer to Mc over Maya or that the one who is screwed is Mc xD
in the triangle the weak side is that of MC

it is more and more probable that he will be excluded from an error by MC, rather than one of the two girls (except for dramatic turns related to Maya's father, but which would involve Maya and not Josy)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I wonder what might happen in the next episode regarding not going with Jill, and going to help Sage instead. She thought if it's best to never tell the MC at all about her agreement with Tybalt, if I'm not mistaken...

Do you guys think that if you don't go with her, her path closes completely?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
in the triangle the weak side is that of MC

it is more and more probable that he will be excluded from an error by MC, rather than one of the two girls (except for dramatic turns related to Maya's father, but which would involve Maya and not Josy)
Well, notice that I think the opposite eh, without the MC I think that now they could not be happy and even more so now with the issue of Maya's father. Regarding Maya I have my doubts but regarding Josy, I think she prefers the MC, I don't know, I feel it.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Nick being guilty of everything seems WAY WAY WAY to obvious. I think the guy is smart enough to do it without leaving such obvious and clear tracks.

However, if it is him I would be disappointed... Thinking I actually gave him money for a lap dance in the Pink Rose...:cautious:

View attachment 908157
You have a link for the Tierlist? Would love to make my own

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I wonder what might happen in the next episode regarding not going with Jill, and going to help Sage instead. She thought if it's best to never tell the MC at all about her agreement with Tybalt, if I'm not mistaken...

Do you guys think that if you don't go with her, her path closes completely?
Nah Jill likes the MC way to much for that, they maybe slack off with their contact with each other for 2days or summ but im sure their paths are not going to be closes by that choice..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 908157
You have a link for the Tierlist? Would love to make my own
Try this one. :giggle:
So, I went ahead and created a new list - all girls, no guys - and there's some new characters to choose from.

Have at it, lads. :giggle:

View attachment 907359

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
For me the nerds are involved in all this, in the posting of Cathy and Burke having the video of the MC and Jade.
I think is more simple than that, we know that someone is lurking around the college, Riona mentioned that she is being followed, and that shadow around MC room, someone with acess to the laptop and the safe did Cathy picture thing. what if the jocks didn't trash the place but some took the opportunity to do it and acess the laptop again.The Jock's color is blue right? the place was all orange...even Jacob personal stuff was destroyed, why the jocks would only messy nickys room? Rusty changed the cluster password after cathy but only changed the laptop password, the access clearance of the folder and the safe password after the mansion was trashed. Nick being a mole or a nerd hacker is to simple.
I think that everything point at vinny, or maybe not....this game is making me paranoid
charlie-kelly.jpg

Last edited:

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
I know that is not a definitive one but choosing between jill and sage is...hard, Quinn got the best sex scene this episode hands down, Tommy is still a cunt but there was some improvement, still wanna cuck him thought and tybalt needs to be nuked from orbit, overall a pretty great update.
I know, right? I mean in this case the situation is quite difficult as well. On one side, there is the sweet girl that wants to compensate for your birthday, believing in you with all her heart when everyone around her says you are up to no good, while on the other side there is your friend; who sheltered you in a tough time, helped you get over heartbreak. And, one top of that she is sick, vulnerable. She needs you. And you have to choose between these people. Seriously, F**K YOU DPC for making me choose between two hot, nice girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes