felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, notice that I think the opposite eh, without the MC I think that now they could not be happy and even more so now with the issue of Maya's father. Regarding Maya I have my doubts but regarding Josy, I think she prefers the MC, I don't know, I feel it.
ok, but it's not a problem compared to other characters

Jan 15, 2019
That's not a problem, that's a dilemma at best. She isn't being basically held hostage by her father, or being blackmailed by a stupid posh boy, or in a failed marriage, or whatever Sage's problem is (being dumped by that jackass? more a blessing)
this

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Lengthy post incoming. It's spoiler-free.

Please, don't post spoilers in the comment section. Many haven't played the latest episode yet.

General information
For you who have played the update, I hope you enjoyed it! It feels great to finally be able to release episode 6 to you.

A warm thank you to everyone for reporting bugs/typos that slipped through to release! It truly helps to improve the game. There was a patch (v0.6.1) for fixing some minor issues with the initial release, but nothing was game-breaking. Since the patch, multiple new typos and minor issues have been reported, but I'm waiting to see if anything worth patching comes up. If not, any additional changes will be included in the next major update (v0.7.0) instead.

Many of you are asking for an updated walkthrough and it will be available sometime after the $5 tier has gotten access to the patch.

For those of you in the $5 tier, or planning to pledge to get the patch, please note that the patch requires the Patreon base game to play the update. If you don't have Patreon version v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2, you won't be able to patch your game. The Steam version does not work with the patch.

After every tier has gotten access to the game, new polls will start for episode 7. But I do have a new type of poll for you starting this weekend.

Episode 7 news
Development on episode 7 started during beta testing. The progress so far is:

575 static renders and 23 animations completed. The animation queue has an additional 19 animations waiting to render.

I've written about 30% of the content compared to Episode 6. I've yet to decide the scope of the episode. I'll keep you updated as always.

9000 patrons = Upgraded hardware
During release, I reached 9000 patrons. It's a huge milestone and I couldn't take time to celebrate it until recently. Thank you so much for your contribution!

Since I reached 9000 patrons I decided to do something big for the game and was very lucky to do so considering the circulating supply of GPUs.

All thanks to you, I've upgraded my hardware to the next-gen of GPU cards and I'm ecstatic about the gain in render speed.

I've measured up to a 173% increase in render times per PC. I see how my static render queue gets obliterated overnight and it's simply amazing. This will likely shift the bottleneck from rendering to manual labor. But to fully use the power of the new cards, I will use this gain to increase the overall render quality and animation length in future updates.

I will make sure that every main girl gets at least one extra-long animation in episode 7. You deserve it!

These cards have opened up new possibilities for me and for the game.

This wouldn't have been possible without your support and I'm happy to take any risks of this investment for all of you.

I've yet to see how this will impact my development cycle, but I can already tell it's going to be a fantastic improvement of the content in the game.

Once again, thank you!

2021 Patreon changes
With the new year, I will carry out some changes to the Patreon tiers, to improve the value for you as well as making my work easier.

Starting 2021, custom render orders will be selected from submissions from patrons in the unlimited $75 tier. Each month, there will be a post for the $75 tier where you can submit your wish for a custom render order.

At the end of each month, I will handpick 4 orders from this post to produce and publish them next month. Please note that there's no guarantee that your submission will get picked. However, the benefits of this are that more patrons will have a chance of getting an order made, I will have work waiting for me on day one each month and the custom renders will have a bigger variety.

The drawback of this is, of course, that the President patrons will lose the benefit they pledged for and it's not been a decision I've made lightly. But a lot of things have changed during the year I've been producing custom renders. My Patreon page has grown with ~7000 patrons since and it's clear that there are many out there who are waiting and deserve a chance to see their dream render come true.

I've been in contact with Patreon, to make sure that the tier reward is ok to do, and they have given me a green light for it.

I hope this will excite you about 2021 as much as it excites me.

I'll be posting the first post where you can submit your ideas in December, and President tier patrons will have their final custom render order in December as well.

Starting December, the President tier will be unlocked to become unlimited and it will, for the moment being, only exist as a tier for patrons wanting to show additional support.

I will open a tier for $150 as an additional support tier, too, since I've had patrons wanting to donate this amount and Patreon's current tier reward system doesn't allow for them to see the posts without having a proper tier.

Furthermore, I will be removing the Acting Lessons Lewd render sets rewards from the $15 and $75 tiers. When I offered them as rewards, I was being optimistic about the time I have available for extra activities. It feels bad to put a reward in a tier when it's not something that happens that frequently. I might still get around to producing these sets in the future, but I want to put that extra energy into the Being a DIK development.

To sum up, these are the tier changes, starting January 1st, 2021, at the latest.

$15 tier:

• Removed reward: Access to small lewd sets of characters from Acting Lessons, 3 weeks after release.
$75 tier:

• Removed reward: 3 weeks early access to small lewd render sets of characters from Acting Lessons
  • New reward: Each month, participate in entering suggestions for custom renders. 4 out of all entries are handpicked and produced for the following month.
$100 tier:

• Removed reward: You can order one render per month from Being A DIK or Acting Lessons.
  • Tier becomes an Additional support tier, with all rewards from lower tiers.
  • DIK President Discord role
$150 tier (New tier):

• An additional support tier, with all rewards from lower tiers.
  • DIK President II Discord role

I'll be posting the first preview of episode 7 before the end of the month.

Best regards, have a nice weekend, a huge thanks for the support during the release, and thank you for reading!

Dr PinkCake
Hopefully this speeds up the development time so we dont have to wait 5-6 months.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I just like the goood guy with one umbrella offering up his side of the desecrated shrine to the queen in need.
Raw, no fancy talk, no word lost, just unhinged tension and the release is fantastic.
That alone has endless replayability.
There you have the two against the world moment of the game.
We finally see the coach in the corner side of MC, caring for his fighter,
He is there for the feisty babe, tender while she is in the ropes.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
This would be my take on the girls, Quinn really skyrocketed in my list after completing my Sage/DIK route, really like her now. Also fuck Sarah and Heather they should be Tier F tierlist.PNG

Reactions: Kuraii

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 908039
Here's a sample of Bella's voice...
I'd rather the game without voice for the characters, I don't think they would sound what the characters resemble. Take those triple A studios for example, they usually give the character an appearance that looks like their respective voice actor. I don't think Jill or Bella were modeled after real people

Reactions: Meushi

Orcsim

Jun 5, 2020
Well, notice that I think the opposite eh, without the MC I think that now they could not be happy and even more so now with the issue of Maya's father. Regarding Maya I have my doubts but regarding Josy, I think she prefers the MC, I don't know, I feel it.
I think you're right after ep 6 for sure. Josy laid it on thick this ep with the MC, dropping your pen and peeking to the outdoor scenes showed that off, I mean she forgot they were doing it for the challenge and had to have Maya call out twice to get her attention during the blowjob scene. She's clearly very into the MC and that's only going to develop more when issues arise with Mayas father and social differences, during dinner we can see a potential issue brewing there.

Reactions: shazba and Gladheim

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
i bought the last $$$ package from quinn she said u will get it during the party but i didnt know what i was supposed to do anyone help ? (replaying the game full dik mode)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't think so, DPC is very ambitious this will probably give us the same development time but a bigger ep. Rumors are we will get 3 season and 10ep instead of the original plan with 4 season 12~16eps. Only time will tell.
3 seasons 10 episodes would explain the ending of episode 6 were everything seems to ramp up because episode 7 would be the season finale.

Still hoping for 12+ personally.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i bought the last $$$ package from quinn she said u will get it during the party but i didnt know what i was supposed to do anyone help ? (replaying the game full dik mode)
You have to win the shot battle against Derek and then you have the option to go to Sarah.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes