Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Nick (or anybody else) could have saved the video before Rusty changed the password.
Maybe there's a webcam in Burke bedroom
If the video were from a webcam in Burke's room, he would have it regardless. But if you keep Jade as a secret and don't use it for Hell Week, Burke doesn't get the video at the end.

I think is more simple than that, we know that someone is lurking around the college, Riona mentioned that she is being followed, and that shadow around MC room, someone with acess to the laptop and the safe did Cathy picture thing. what if the jocks didn't trash the place but some took the opportunity to do it and acess the laptop again.The Jock's color is blue right? the place was all orange...even Jacob personal stuff was destroyed, why the jocks would only messy nickys room? Rusty changed the cluster password after cathy but only changed the laptop password, the access clearance of the folder and the safe password after the mansion was trashed. Nick being a mole or a nerd hacker is to simple.
I think that everything point at vinny, or maybe not....this game is making me paranoid
View attachment 908184
Don't forget Quinn's attacker as well. The location was supposed to be pretty secretive but the drug dealer mentioned Vinny so it's a place he would know about.

Reactions: shazba and n0cn1l

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Not again. Here we go.

Factoring in the following...
  • Jill is 2 years older than the MC.
  • Lynette wasn't pregnant when she ran off to be with Neil.
  • Pregnancy generally takes 9.5 months.
  • Jill said "I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together."
It would mean if Jill were MC's aunt, she couldn't be more than 1.5 years old when Lynette ran away, and most likely less than 1 year old. And Jill would need to be a genius toddler to be able to do all that with her sister.

Couple that with the fact that DPC has been very clear that there are "no incest" in his games.

So no, Jill is not MC's aunt.

That, and Jill would have said " What a coincidence! Your birthday is on the same day my sister died....."

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Well, notice that I think the opposite eh, without the MC I think that now they could not be happy and even more so now with the issue of Maya's father. Regarding Maya I have my doubts but regarding Josy, I think she prefers the MC, I don't know, I feel it.
had a similar thought, Josy having more experience in general may be why she flirts so much hard with the MC. plus she may feel that she needs to catch up with maya in a sense given how much time you spent with her compared to josy.

but my first playthrough of six i definitely got the vibe that maya, while definitely into the MC, was more into josy.

Josy was more interested in the MC, although that could partly be jelousy because she notices all the attention you get from the ladies. (including maya who she previously thought was a lesbian)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
but we don't know where in the timeline of DPC's shared universe who knows maybe the events of acting lessons haven't happened yet in the being a DIK universe.
But we do know that DPC has said AL & BADIK do not share a universe. So you can stop dreaming up any crossover scenarios.
how do you get the threesome scene with sandy and nicole? my MC rush to see josy and maya drectly...
You need to be with Nicole likes you on Swyper. And to do that, you need to have partied without limits during the first Pink Rose free roam.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but we don't know where in the timeline of DPC's shared universe who knows maybe the events of acting lessons haven't happened yet in the being a DIK universe.
Yes we do, they haven't and won't. While BaD was originally envisioned to exist within the same world as AL, it is now only connected in the same way as Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest games are connected.

Reactions: R1viel

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
It's such a shame Quinn is not a main LI, is there any reason why she hasn't been considered?

Or maybe the story was already set in stone from the get go with only minor variations here and there, idk but it'd be swell if she was elevated someday.
Bella deserved to be a Li too if you ask me, but who knows, maybe they will have their own route in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes