felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
its neccesary to maintain a good relation not (sexual) with her To easily get Jill
you have a choice to advance in a sexual relationship with her
but you can also choose not too advance sexually
in the end choice is yours

I badly explained myself.

ok, no sex, but if you still have to keep the "relationship points" high with both in the end it doesn't change much, you give up some scenes, but you still have to carry on the stories of the two together.

let's assume I'm focusing on Bella, can I ignore Tybalt's blackmail? or conversely, by focusing on Jill, can I disregard Bella's impending breakdown?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
No dude, They have always been separately, 5 girls appear at the end in the reports. I mean that the two together do not form a single love interest, they are two independently.
you're right in this regard but lt is obvious at the end of ep 6 that they cant stay together for a long time
and in the future run, they will be two separate LIs.
but in this episode there relation is still a 3-way

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should just to see all the swiper mumbo jumbo ... there you get your bombshells for the end game of this update!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
you're right in this regard but lt is obvious at the end of ep 6 that they cant stay together for a long time
and in the future run, they will be two separate LIs.
but in this episode there relation is still a 3-way
It is a trio for now, but even on the path of "friendship" you will be able to return with one of them (or both)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I badly explained myself.

ok, no sex, but if you still have to keep the "relationship points" high with both in the end it doesn't change much, you give up some scenes, but you still have to carry on the stories of the two together.

let's assume I'm focusing on Bella, can I ignore Tybalt's blackmail? or conversely, by focusing on Jill, can I disregard Bella's impending breakdown?
ok I was gonna do a speed run anyway again so
I will do it tonight with jill my only target and ignoring bella
I will tell you the results then

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I was hoping for a Xmas episod. Giving DiK gifts to girls and so on ;) Guess I will dream for next xmas :D
There might be one in the future.

Can't look at this game in real time but where they are in game time.

We're about 3 weeks into the school year, so around beginning of October. Mayhaps a Halloween party in the near future, depending on how DPC decides to move with things. More episode 5s where it takes place in a single day and we never gonna see Halloween, more like episode 6 that vrooms through a week it'll be sooner than later.

Reactions: ename144

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
why my scene not unlocked even though allready play from part 1 ? its just unlock some of last scene and my bonus render most of them gone .

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

We're about 3 weeks into the school year, so around beginning of October. Mayhaps a Halloween party in the near future, depending on how DPC decides to move with things. More episode 5s where it takes place in a single day and we never gonna see Halloween, more like episode 6 that vrooms through a week it'll be sooner than later.
I'd love a DLC Halloween episode, probably even more so than Xmas. Just think of all the cosplay outfits we could see the ladies in. If the DIK mansion is fixed up, we could even have a huge costume party there. That alone would be worth the price of the DLC.

Reactions: Hrllav

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019

halloween party would be dope af

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is there a prom at American universities? because if there are, it is likely that the game can end the scene of the dance or the graduation of the seniors ... then taking us into the future showing us what will happen to the characters over time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Any thoughts on what the main five LIs would dress up as?

Sage - Slutty Raggedy Ann
Bella - Slutty Nun
Maya - Slutty Pumpkin
Josy - Slutty Nurse
Quinn - to mix things up, she could be a slutty angel instead of a slutty devil

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes