Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He seems to have forgotten the go to rule:
WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB !!!

hit ”em high! hit ”em low! Drive your pain through ”em!

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
So, the longest make out session with Jill ever :sneaky: ?
Plot twist: Jill is one of those freaks who thinks it doesn't count if it's in the butt.

tbh. if that happened in an actual flashback, I wouldn't really have problems with that. In the EP6 scene it was just a teenager reading his dead mothers diary and probably trying to visualize what she must have looked like writing it. Made it really weird when her tits were just randomly out :ROFLMAO: For me it was more about the context being really weird and not really about it happening in general.
To be fair, MC has seen more naked tits than clothed ones lately, so his subconscious might be a little... off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mistrophera

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
I played the second time in Jill path but at the last episode I chose go visit sage because I already knew Jill would say we can't meet again the first time I played. should I play again?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not think it is a sandbox, here the story goes on rails although it has moments of free exploration ( free roams ), but only at certain times, you cannot alternate between different days, locations or times of the day so no, it is not a sandbox.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. this is the private good looking bombshell private nekkid tutors version of sand box.

You get the pic hunting, the vowel hunting, the punch wanting ...
pretty much sand box of merry activities all lined up and ready to go.

Just shoot some hoops, Y”all!

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
but is it really possible to follow Jill without following Bella and vice versa?

in the first chapters their stories are strongly intertwined ...

absurdly it is much less complicated to end up with Maya + Josy without in any way having followed either of them
its neccesary to maintain a good relation not (sexual) with her To easily get Jill
you have a choice to advance in a sexual relationship with her
but you can also choose not too advance sexually
in the end choice is yours

Reactions: RustyRug

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Up until this episode they are combined (single unit)
and in the future it could possibly go either way with one of them
View attachment 908556 View attachment 908557
No dude, They have always been separately, 5 girls appear at the end in the reports. I mean that the two together do not form a single love interest, they are two independently.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes