ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya - Emma Frost
Josy - Catwoman
Sage - Jessica Rabbit
Bella - Elvira
Jill - Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Much as I approve of your choices, this is a bad idea. You thought we had legal problems with Tybalt, just wait til the Mouse shows up. :oops:

And let Tybalt be her Beast? :ROFLMAO:
More Gaston would be my guess. He IS probably very good at expectorating, what with all those watermelon seeds...

hellmax

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone have a season 5 save (with every hottie still on swyper, meaning the brunette and the stripper)?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Plot twist: Jill is one of those freaks who thinks it doesn't count if it's in the butt.
:unsure: Hmmm, if that were true then I might have to rethink my stance on Jill. I'll say one thing for her, she definitely didn't skip leg day. Although the AVN body types may be exaggerated, they do exist in real life from time to time. Exhibit A: Jill-esque form.
t.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Odin73 and Dashxp4k

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
What's y'alls opinion on the whole burke having access to the mc/jade sex scene? It seems like this is the first canonical event to happen that's branch specific and what i mean by that is, unlike the Maya/Josei/Dad or Quinn drama (which everyone experiences) Burke having the Jade sex tape can only be gotten if A: you slept with Jade and B: you gave the video to the diks. Am i the only one thinking its odd that DPC is starting to throw new canonical drama into specific branches now instead of into the entire story as a whole?

Hope that makes sense lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya or Josy ? :D
In the words of Danny Ocean,"If all goes according to plan, then I won't be the one who has to make that choice." ;)
Here's another one, this time from James Tiberius Kirk, "I don't believe in no-win scenarios."

And a Matrix paraphase:

Me: Are you saying I have to choose between Maya or Josy?
Oracle: No, you've already made the choice, Now you have to understand it.

Much as I approve of your choices, this is a bad idea. You thought we had legal problems with Tybalt, just wait til the Mouse shows up. :oops:
Ahem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is it just me that felt really bad for beating the shit out of Troy, in chapter 1? The way he looks at the MC almost made me reload
No, even on my DIK runs I don't beat up Troy. My DIK MC is a horny bastard, not someone who attacks people when not physically threatened.
I think people had asked for more of it so DPC gave it to them in this update, so hopefully they will consider the matter dropped now and we won't be seeing this again.
Too much DnG is barely enough!

Though in all seriousness, while I enjoyed both DnG sessions, that's probably enough of that. Would prefer more story progression.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes