iamnotaspy

Jun 17, 2019
I haven't posted much around here, but I've played a good number of games. I played this back when it was just the first three episodes, then let it cook for awhile. I started over this past week, and played the current build. I'm blown away. I don't know how to go back to other games of this genre, after this one... Incredibly beautiful renders, well written dialog and story, and sometimes getting hit in the feels with decisions rather than everything begin given to the player. Very well done, but also... how to I play other games now? lol

Reactions: shazba and fakitap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya became my biggest disappointment to this point. I'm tired of her slow progress, if I can call it that, regarding having sex with MC properly. I see a fire between MC and Josy burning waaaaaaaaaay brighter than between MC and Maya....
Sadly I have to admit I agree. As of it right now after 6 episode, Josy is my favorite. and if she would have not missing half of the game, She would be my favorite from the beginning. She has just this fire, this energy, this feel good feeling, what a college couple should be. Kinda like Johny boy and Elena:D.
but may be, MC needed to grow as a character, separately from her, to make their relationship more believable. MC has to became the cool guy , so MC is "not out of HER league" so to speak. :LOL:
I mean we all know who he was during episode 1 and 2. afraid to even talk to her.
But Now things are different, and Josy , cheerful , very very naughty personality , very much in line with a much more confident and bad ass MC. :cool:.

I really don't want to hurt maya, I dont turn on her I don't hate her, or blame her, and who know, may be the new Maya will be more open minded more free spirited, hopefully,
but I'm also at the point where I might not mind if it's just MC and Josy, and may be Jill for a threesome sex :devilish:, but I dont think Jill is up for it sadly.:cry:

Last edited:

Newproject

May 23, 2020
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
is there any save file for episode 6, scene and reward.. thanks before

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I might not mind if it's just MC and Josy, and may be Jill for a threesome sex :devilish:, but I dont think Jill is up for it sadly
It's mildly implied during the night you stay over Bella's with Jill, that Bella and Jill did something sexual together in the past. While lying in bed with Bella, Jill says something about "it won't happen again" and then says if she'd slept on the couch as she had planned (before she knew the mc would be staying over) it wouldn't be an issue in the first place. So if Jill and Bella sleeping in a bed together is an issue, and something related to that happened before, I'm thinking Jill and Bella got it on. I'm saying all this because Jill and Josy are getting on like a house on fire (oops, bad metaphor), a few calculated nudges and your threesome may not just be a pipe dream.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
I haven't posted much around here, but I've played a good number of games. I played this back when it was just the first three episodes, then let it cook for awhile. I started over this past week, and played the current build. I'm blown away. I don't know how to go back to other games of this genre, after this one... Incredibly beautiful renders, well written dialog and story, and sometimes getting hit in the feels with decisions rather than everything begin given to the player. Very well done, but also... how to I play other games now? lol
Im actually considering doing something like this myself, but its just hard you know?:LOL:

Reactions: iamnotaspy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
See my problem with Maya is how easily she let's other people control her life, she's too "submissive". She was such an amazing character before Josei showed up but then all of her character progression basically reset back to zero. Rather it be Josei or her Dad it seems like she's always following someone else's lead, she needs to grow a backbone and stand up for herself for once.
Well, Credit where credit's due, I was proud of her here.Can't' deny. :cool:
BeingADIK 2020-11-21 05-03-18-03.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-21 05-03-25-94.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's mildly implied during the night you stay over Bella's with Jill, that Bella and Jill did something sexual together in the past. While lying in bed with Bella, Jill says something about "it won't happen again" and then says if she'd slept on the couch as she had planned (before she knew the mc would be staying over) it wouldn't be an issue in the first place. So if Jill and Bella sleeping in a bed together is an issue, and something related to that happened before, I'm thinking Jill and Bella got it on. I'm saying all this because Jill and Josy are getting on like a house on fire (oops, bad metaphor), a few calculated nudges and your threesome may not just be a pipe dream.
tenor.gif
:LOL:
JK, Give me all the HOPE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blackchip

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Pretty sure that's how most people feel about Bella. People love her character but at the same time realize that the relationship is doomed to fail.
Don't think it's inherently doomed to fail. Bella obviously has some big internal issues that we don't really have a good grasp on yet aside from little hints here and there every episode. But if she can move past whatever her trauma seems to be then I think she should be able to have a healthy relationship with the protagonist.
Well to like Bella again i have to see where this is all going ... ya know having Secrets ends never well ... her inner monolog in MC´s room was a little freaky
Having played AL and with the comment the MC made after first kissing Bella...
I have a forbidding feeling that Bella is BaDIK's verson of Leah.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Funny enough people would probably be ok with that, Leah got an ending after all. :ROFLMAO:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
If by Leah you mean the nurse (it's been a while since I played AL so I'm no longer that strong on the names...except Melissa I guess) then I seriously doubt that is the way this will go. It seems far more likely that Bella will be the one suffering the consequences of getting into a relationship with the MC, not the other way around.

I still feel like her husband is a soldier that has been MIA or he has whatever profession and has been in a coma for a while. Mainly cause she still considers herself married and blames herself for cheating (which wouldn't really fit her personality if her husband just dropped her and ran off overseas or something) but she also still has hope that he might "come back", so she isn't a widow either. If I had to guess, then her getting confirmation of her husbands death or having to decide to pull the plug might be her breaking point. But I'm fairly sure the MCs line is to be taken as a hint that the fallout will destroy HER.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I still feel like her husband is a soldier that has been MIA or he has whatever profession and has been in a coma for a while.
I think most people assume this is what's going to happen with Bella but would DPC do something that's so obvious?

Reactions: fakitap

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Okay, so I replayed the entire game after the latest release from the beginning and reading all of it again instead of skimming. Sage best girl don't @ me but anyway. About eight hours later I'm just gonna dump my thoughts, a lot has probably already been said. Obviously spoilers aplenty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In closing I give this game my highest honor: the "Hablat starts getting into the Lore" award. I was like one step away from creating a wiki for it. If I'm ever not broke I'm throwing plenty of money DPC's way.
All good points except one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I think most people assume this is what's going to happen with Bella but would DPC do something that's so obvious?
I mean trying to steer as far away as possible just to spring a "gotcha" twist on the audience tends to lead to pretty bad storytelling. M. Night Shyamalans absolute need to inject a shocking twist (or multiple) into every story literally turned him into a meme.
It's a little like GRRM said (obviously not in these exact words): With every story often being scrutinized by whole communities throwing theories back and forth, the ones that stick around tend to have some validity to them and trying to turn that into a "hah, all your theories are wrong because all the hints I gave you were red herrings" butchers your story.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean trying to steer as far away as possible just to spring a "gotcha" twist on the audience tends to lead to pretty bad storytelling. M. Night Shyamalans absolute need to inject a shocking twist (or multiple) into every story literally turned him into a meme.
It's a little like GRRM said (obviously not in these exact words): With every story often being scrutinized by whole communities throwing theories back and forth, the ones that stick around tend to have some validity to them and trying to turn that into a "hah, all your theories are wrong because all the hints I gave you were red herrings" butchers your story.
Bella = Asami Yamazaki from Takashi Miike's "Audition" (in psychotic tendencies only, certainly don't look similar). That will explain the locked room!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A bit like the producers were considering changing some things in GOT because fan theories nailed some truths (Jon Snow's origins was one case).

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes