Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
You are (partially) wrong. it's legislated at the state level. In many states it's just not a big deal, in others there's little that counts as higher perversity (other than banging your mom/dad I suppose).
Usually anything past a first cousin nobody seems to really care about, at least in my limited decades of experience and exposure.
Why is this even being talked about anymore?
It's completely irrelevant what is or is not legal in the states or anywhere else for that matter.
The only thing that is relevant is what Patron deems to be incest.
Even if DPC wanted to make it that way (which he doesn't).
Do you really think he would risk the earnings from over 9K patrons just because some of us would like to see a little incest?

Reactions: A.aron

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have this feeling that even if you didn't share the video with the DIK's that her husband will still get it.
There is just something about Rusty getting the MC a new phone that does not ring well with me.

Therefore the only way that Burke does not see the video of you fucking Jade is if you DO NOT fuck her.
You don't have to record a video in the fist place.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I was talking about Maya and Derek. I won't go for Maya becoming a slut in Quinn's hands. Quinn kinda reminds me of a toxic ex. The fact that PinkCake has made me hate characters or despise them both here and in acting lessons shows that he is a good writer. I do hope Quinn gets fucked real hard by the drugs she uses.
I know, I was just kidding mate. To me Sage's "twins" are the only ones that matter.

I used to think the same way as you about Quinn until I butt fucked her in episode 6. Man, that hate fuck was cathartic. You'd be surprised how much better you feel after drilling for oil in the sea of Quinn. I've moved on to hating Burke the most. But I'm not going to butt fuck him.... :unsure:

Or will I? :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC gave us one last chapter where you only have sex with the bad girls in the game, and there are pretty much all of them (Cathy for me is one of the good girls)

with good girls a lot of foreplay ...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Because the voice sounds fucking terrible and DPC realized this early on. In addition, it's an all or nothing proposition. You would have to voice everyone not just Jill or it would sound weird...especially during group conversations with Jill & Bella/Tybalt, etc. Using a voice actor adds production time so the episodes would be delayed even longer. No thank you.
Yeah voice acting is not necessary at all for a game like this. Glad that DPC dropped it

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Because the voice sounds fucking terrible and DPC realized this early on. In addition, it's an all or nothing proposition. You would have to voice everyone not just Jill or it would sound weird...especially during group conversations with Jill & Bella/Tybalt, etc. Using a voice actor adds production time so the episodes would be delayed even longer. No thank you.
I would actually like to see Tybalts British Tone

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why is this even being talked about anymore?
It's completely irrelevant what is or is not legal in the states or anywhere else for that matter.
The only thing that is relevant is what Patron deems to be incest.
Even if DPC wanted to make it that way (which he doesn't).
Do you really think he would risk the earnings from over 9K patrons just because some of us would like to see a little incest?
I don't give a shit one way or another how Patreon or DPC feels about it. The topic was opened, I was partaking of the discourse. I have absolutely no requirement that said kink be fulfilled by the game - but as DPC has also made it clear he's going to throw in a painful twist of some manner, making it so that MC and Jill were related - and having Jill cut off the MC at that point (because it's "wrong" or whatever) would be perfectly reasonable for DPC to do. It would torment so many players who are obsessed with the queen of the raccoons.

And somehow, strangely, this is (so far) the only way to really give me any significant interest in Jill. When she's part of a pair. Jill in full threesome mode might be interesting. Bella preferred, Josy acceptable. Though if I'm going down that route with my MC I'd still much prefer the Camila/Riona pairing.

Reactions: DavDR

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
we always decide with an explicit choice whether Bella can come to help us or not? regardless of who we are in relationship with?

I was also struck by the fact that if we are in a relationship with Bella and Maya + Josy at the same time, Bella is still coming to help us, it is a story that is considered a priority

unfortunately for now it seems that there is no lonely way to Maya or Josy, maybe the event with Maya's father could change things, but for now it seems only our hope, but in the game the only clue remains the comments of the girls after Josy's father's visit, but it might as well have been goodbye ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't give a shit one way or another how Patreon or DPC feels about it. The topic was opened, I was partaking of the discourse. I have absolutely no requirement that said kink be fulfilled by the game - but as DPC has also made it clear he's going to throw in a painful twist of some manner, making it so that MC and Jill were related - and having Jill cut off the MC at that point (because it's "wrong" or whatever) would be perfectly reasonable for DPC to do. It would torment so many players who are obsessed with the queen of the raccoons.
DPC said he won't do incest in his games but you feel he'll do it just for plot twists's sake. Definitely makes sense, clearly 10/10 logic (y)

Xzar

May 12, 2017
I apologize if I'm boring you, but I feel an idiot and it irritates me.
I'm on massive dik path.
Screenshot_20201121-234352_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

I've used all of Quinn's services before.
I got her message for something special,

Screenshot_20201121-234430_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

I phone her and pay $ 3 for the course.
Screenshot_20201121-234438_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-234456_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

I win the shot contest, and I drink the extra glass.
Screenshot_20201121-234549_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-234604_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

yet I come to this.
Screenshot_20201121-234614_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Any idea, please?

Thanks

Reactions: Aniac010

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I know, I was just kidding mate. To me Sage's "twins" are the only ones that matter.

I used to think the same way as you about Quinn until I butt fucked her in episode 6. Man, that hate fuck was cathartic. You'd be surprised how much better you feel after drilling for oil in the sea of Quinn. I've moved on to hating Burke the most. But I'm not going to butt fuck him.... :unsure:

Or will I? :devilish:
She does need her hole plugged but does she do anything bad to Maya if you don't let her to? Except for the Hell Week of course.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
DPC said he won't do incest in his games but you feel he'll do it just for plot twists's sake. Definitely makes sense, clearly 10/10 logic (y)
The post you replied to was clearly from someone who doesn't like jill, probably crying some other side chick didn't get her place. Of course his "unbiased" mind would choose to believe the rumor that gets jill removed from LI status.

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think it's Jacob either but the fact someone sent it to Stephen when only the DIK's knew about it meant it had to have been one of them.
Not necessarily. There are several references to the laptop being linked to cloud accounts. It's possible someone might have a backdoor to those files.

It's a stretch, but I also find it unlikely any of the DIKs are that desperate to bring down the fraternity. After all, they could just leave if they don't like it. To deliberately sabotage it requires either a serious hatred or some sort of blackmail.

No good answers here. Like most mysteries, we're waiting for more data. That said, given confirmation that there is some third party with an active agenda against Quinn, I think the odds it's a DIK traitor have gone down slightly.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have this feeling that even if you didn't share the video with the DIK's that her husband will still get it.
There is just something about Rusty getting the MC a new phone that does not ring well with me.

Therefore the only way that Burke does not see the video of you fucking Jade is if you DO NOT fuck her.
I have playthroughs that don't share the Jade video and Burke never gets the video in those playthroughs.

Reactions: Pewdiepie9966

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019

And somehow, strangely, this is (so far) the only way to really give me any significant interest in Jill. When she's part of a pair. Jill in full threesome mode might be interesting. Bella preferred, Josy acceptable. Though if I'm going down that route with my MC I'd still much prefer the Camila/Riona pairing.
Sorry if quoting you made it look like I was talking to you... just forgot to add all the other quotes from the 10 or so pages I had to read through.

As for DPC making it a twist...
Will not happen account there have already been scenes that would violate Patron TOS if he where to make it so.

I'm now done on this subject... no need to beat this horse anymore.

Reactions: A.aron
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes