felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The whole "Chad is cheating with Melanie - No he's not, she's right at the gym" thing has been discussed ad nauseum here already so it's kinda hard not to already know.

As for why Melanie reacted the way she did, the obviously answer is that she knows the real truth behind the whole thing but for whatever reason can't tell Sage. Her reaction is perfectly typical of that scenario.
but Melania's reaction is still mysterious

Who does Melanie feel sorry for? Does she have any remorse towards Sage? or maybe to Chad for blackmail?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think it's Jacob either but the fact someone sent it to Stephen when only the DIK's knew about it meant it had to have been one of them.
Not really, the one who posted Cathy's cluck could have installed some spyware and then get the video when MC shared it with the DIK's. Either way, sharing that video was a shitty move by those who did it. Shame on you

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For people on the DIK path she all but disappeared from the game after chapter 3.

For the last half of the game we've had more meaningful interactions with even a Heather or Elena than Maya who in the first 3 chapters was poised to be main girl.

It's one of the reasons I enjoyed the DnG game, because it brought back Maya and Josy and made them relevant to the DIK path.

in what sense are they relevant?

What would the D&G game affect in the future?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Agreed. And with Sage seeming like she might soon become less of a DIK-LI and more of a Neutral-LI I wouldn't be shocked if the split ends up eventually being:

CHICK/Neutral: Get the most content that involves the main LIs.
DIK: Be the most involved in the happenings "behind the scene" and in the grader plot of the game...while also sampling all the non Main-Girls I guess.
Sage likes bad boys, even if she's a big softie inside. You don't stop liking the kind of people you like after a break-up.

Reactions: DavDR

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can anybody please enlighten me, since the WT leaves me confused.

I'm trying to get the Sage / Nadia scene during the RPG, and the WT states in order to get it you need to be on Sage's path (obviously), seduce Quinn, get the wand, acid pot and lockpicks. However, in order to get into the secret room you need to solve the AAA truth game, and they won't even talk to me when I seduce Quinn. So how should I do that?

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Sage likes bad boys, even if she's a big softie inside. You don't stop liking the kind of people you like after a break-up.
It's less about the break-up and more about the talk with her you have regarding her having grown up never learning to talk about her emotions and just leaving them pent-up instead. A lifestyle like that would be easier with bad boys that probably don't give a shit anyway, than with guys that are actually interested in her. If MC is steering her away from trying to put up a front all the time, then he might also be steering her away from her need to stick to bad boys to make that process easier.

L'Empereur

Apr 24, 2017
Can anybody please enlighten me, since the WT leaves me confused.

I'm trying to get the Sage / Nadia scene during the RPG, and the WT states in order to get it you need to be on Sage's path (obviously), seduce Quinn, get the wand, acid pot and lockpicks. However, in order to get into the secret room you need to solve the AAA truth game, and they won't even talk to me when I seduce Quinn. So how should I do that?
Someone mentions that the thugs like music so you have to keep your guitar and talk to however gives you the info before talking to them.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
HAHAHA lol wlecome to the club, i think you need to have a chick affinity in order to have a shower with her
Dude.... she has got to be the most attractive character I’ve ever seen in a NSFW game.

and got it - I might just start a new game on the chick path, since I’m mainly playing for Isabella and Jill

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
The whole "Chad is cheating with Melanie - No he's not, she's right at the gym" thing has been discussed ad nauseum here already so it's kinda hard not to already know.
If I read all 966 pages of discussion, sure. I vaguely lurked and read sporadically around releases up to this point so I missed a lot. On top of that I have the world's shittiest memory. I didn't know, it was brought up, I admitted I missed it. Not sure what berating me for it serves.

She complicit in the cheating (or whatever it turns out to be) in some manner and feels guilty for it. I'll just wait and see in what way and how it all plays out.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Dude.... she has got to be the most attractive character I’ve ever seen in a NSFW game.

and got it - I might just start a new game on the chick path, since I’m mainly playing for Isabella and Jill
Yeah, idk how but that but that serious face she puts beats me:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: poodles

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not really, the one who posted Cathy's cluck could have installed some spyware and then get the video when MC shared it with the DIK's. Either way, sharing that video was a shitty move by those who did it. Shame on you

it is such a stupid and cowardly choice that I would justify DPC for any form of torture and mistreatment for the players who have chosen it:confused::mad:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It could happen at any moment since they showed the video, everyone had access to it at one moment or another. Jacob seems pretty adamant that no DIKs can be traitors, but I do believe it's not him. He wouldn't mess up his own drawings (I hope).
Jacob would have to be a Keyser Söze level of conniving evil to pull that off by wrecking his own paintings. I really hope that isn't the case because he absolutely got me on his side when I told me about his artwork.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In Burks office on the Desk (End of the Episode) when talking with Maya & Josy
Shit. I completely missed that.:eek:
Now when i find that little traitor i won't have any mercy on them. :devilish:

RIP anyone who slept with Jade and showed the video to the DIK's
They sure deserve it. Who would be dumb enough to jeopardize their affair with Jade by telling about it to a room full of guys you just met less than 2 weeks ago? Of course someone was going to leak it.:FacePalm:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, that's a first..
It is incest if you have a sexual relationship with a blood relative, and if Jill for some reason appears to be MC's aunt, that would be incest. I know this law can vary depending on your jurisdiction, but this game is set in USA, and as far as I know.. it is illegal to marry or have relations with your aunt in the USA. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are (partially) wrong. it's legislated at the state level. In many states it's just not a big deal, in others there's little that counts as higher perversity (other than banging your mom/dad I suppose).
How many degrees away does it stop being "blood relatives"?
Usually anything past a first cousin nobody seems to really care about, at least in my limited decades of experience and exposure.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes