A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I don’t have a massive issue with the idea MCs dad would have lied to him. Might have just been easier to say she died than tell the truth.

“Daddy why don’t I have a Mommy?”

“Well son that’s because she was a stuck up rich girl who left you with me after you were born.”

Or “Well son, that’s because your grandfather was suing me, because of your mom and my relationship. So she left to protect me.”

Or “Well son, she developed leukaemia when you were 3 and we couldn’t afford the treatment so she returned to her father. She did die a couple of years later.”

We aren’t debating her being dead so Neil could still be sad about her death even if there is more to it than we realise.

I’m not saying any of these are right. The simpler explanation would be Jill being a little older than we think. At the moment we have coincidences which could be designed to hint at something or they could just be a thematic connection for Jill and MC to bond over.
I believe all this is just a coincidence and a connection for them to bond over. Because if it isn't, then whatever we know, about his mother's death, Jill's age, has to be a lie. But the most important reason why I think this theory is wrong is because of Patreon rules. It prohibits any incestuous content. And considering the things that have happened between MC and Jill e.g. making out,grinding,groping,and Jill even came on MC's hand! all these things are just too much to happen between a boy and his aunt. Obviously the characters in the game don't know they are related yet(if they are), but DPC knows that, and this would be a violation of the rules. Now u can argue that u wont call any of this incest as they haven't had sex yet, but if I am to quote wikipedia, here's how it defines incest:

"Incest ( ) is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or ."

It says sexual activity, not necessarily intercourse. And here's how it defines sexual activity:

" Human sexual activity, human sexual practice or human sexual behaviour is the manner in which humans experience and express their . People engage in a variety of sexual acts, ranging from activities done alone (e.g., ) to acts with another person (e.g., , , , etc.) in varying patterns of frequency, for a wide variety of reasons. Sexual activity usually results in and physiological changes in the aroused person, some of which are pronounced while others are more subtle. Sexual activity may also include conduct and activities which are intended to arouse the sexual interest of another or enhance the of another, such as strategies to find or attract partners ( and behaviour), or personal interactions between individuals (for instance, or ). Sexual activity may follow sexual arousal."

But if u still believe that whatever has happened so far isn't incest, then we may have reached the pinnacle of lewd content that we can get with Jill. Because going any further would just be a blatant violation of rules. And lastly, if DPC still decides to go on with it and we don't get a sex scene or a happy ending with Jill even after waiting 3-4years for it(that's just diabolical!), it would piss off a major portion of his patreon supporters which would hurt him financially, and he wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
SAY WHAT:PogChamp: I LOST THAT SCENE
damn, now i need to replay the game:sneaky:
I think you need to tell Derek on episode 4 that you had sex with Jade. Then you automatically provide the video on Hell Week evaluation at the beginning of episode 5. So it leaked from the DIK computer and considering at this time Rusty was careful about the laptop (locked it in the vault) it is surely someone among the DIKs that leaked it.

Reactions: ladc

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hellow fellow gamers!
Is there a way to change the name of the MC? I've named him Derek in my og walkthrough and it bothers me that there is anothere Derek there... the worst that we both are "Derek", not Derek and Dereck or somethim... but DEREK
Please help your DIK brother out
During a free roam, open your phone and click on the setting, you'll be able to change your name and roster's nickname.

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
I think you need to tell Derek on episode 4 that you had sex with Jade. Then you automatically provide the video on Hell Week evaluation at the beginning of episode 5. So it leaked from the DIK computer and considering at this time Rusty was careful about the laptop (locked it in the vault) it is surely someone among the DIKs that leaked it.
Why something tells me DPC is gonna make us think it was Tommy, and is gonna end up being someone else...

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
Why something tells me DPC is gonna make us think it was Tommy, and is gonna end up being someone else...
I think DPC is pointing at Nick real hard at this moment and can provide yet another twist in the story. However, it is not the first time Nick is seen as a suspect. The laptop was found on the library and you find Nick also in the library. "Every criminal returns to the crime scene." It cannot be Tommy because he was busy with playing spin the dildo at that moment.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes