Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
The guy that made the cluck about Cathy stole the video from the PC maybe?
If that the case why didn't Rusty deleted it right after Jacob called the DIK code or whatever? Or the "hacker" is directly connected to the laptop and makes copy of everything in realtime?
That sounds like high hacking skills.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I think her reaction to MC's advancements in the Library relates to the fact that Burke is infatuated with, and probably stalking, her. I think that the figure in army gear MC saw in Bella's house while drunk was Burke, I also suspect that the boots spotted under the door of the locked room were Burke's.
The one part about the drunk scene that always confused me... well, ONE of the parts... was that the white cabinet in her house was pulled away from the window behind it. So, when I soon after encountered the army dude, my first thought was that this dude had snuck into the house through the window. But then, nothing was ever explained... just a bunch of wild theories were thrown out.

mickr0

May 28, 2017
After the prep party:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if it's instead sometime before the prep party I looked in that direction as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mainly did this because with you saying "after the party" I was not sure if you meant the prep party or the last DIK party, so this is basically the entire timeline from the DIK-Party to 2 mornings after the prep party and I saw no scene with Riona and Heather talking.
In fact you find out when Heather found out that the HOTs are not gonna join the DIKs because the person that tells her...is you. In the prep bathroom she calls you stupid for even looking for the HOTs because...
View attachment 910004

I'm not gonna rule out that the scene you talk about exists somewhere because it might be something you only see making a weird choice in a specific path or something, but Heather and Riona don't really interact on rooster during this time (except for Heather saying "Love you, sis!" when Riona asks for a toast) either, so I'm not really sure when it would happen.
He is right, the scene is after the party and before the yoga session.
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Reactions: fakitap

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
How does one get the DnG scenes for Jade, Riona and the wenches? I tried it with both full dik and chick saves and neither worked.

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
The guy that made the cluck about Cathy stole the video from the PC maybe?
If that the case why didn't Rusty deleted it right after Jacob called the DIK code or whatever? Or the "hacker" is directly connected to the laptop and makes copy of everything in realtime?
Timingwise not possible. Cathy cluck happens at the middle of episode 4, MC gives the footage to the DIKs at the end of episode 4. There is a traitor among the DIKS and it is Nick. His room is the only one unharmed, you can see that even on the first free roam. Then he feels bad for Jacob and buys him an expensive gift card from Jacob's favourite store. That, my friends, are the moves of a traitor who is trying to clear his conscience. He doesn't feel happy about it in the end but he is betraying the DIKs all the same. Considering Vinny is involved with the criminals and drugs, I am sure Nick is the one providing inside info to him.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Everything started well, now everything is twisting the last option, for those who follow Jill's path I don't like it, they give me the option between Jade and her and then if I betray Derek by blaming everything, or if I stay. faithful to my brother (Derek) and it seems that soon they will make you decide which girl to follow and which to leave, I don't see a happy ending, with Jill
If you follow her path, it seems that she will end up dying like (Mc) 's mother, I don't see a happy ending for Josy and Maya if you follow her. It seems to me that in the end I will have to choose who lives and who dies. and Quinn looks bad for her and the girls who are involved if the mc does not intervene in some way, in total I am from the Isabella team as long as the game has a happy ending that with her I am satisfied even if I have to make him give up the others girls

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
The one part about the drunk scene that always confused me... well, ONE of the parts... was that the white cabinet in her house was pulled away from the window behind it. So, when I soon after encountered the army dude, my first thought was that this dude had snuck into the house through the window. But then, nothing was ever explained... just a bunch of wild theories were thrown out.
In that scene MC is shitfaced. Everything he sees and does is filtered out of his drunk and wasted brain.
He think every photo frame is badly put, in reality he is messing them up. Same with the paintings, out of place furniture, dish washer in reality is oil, etc...

Reactions: ename144

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Timingwise not possible. Cathy cluck happens at the middle of episode 4, MC gives the footage to the DIKs at the end of episode 4. There is a traitor among the DIKS and it is Nick. His room is the only one unharmed, you can see that even on the first free roam. Then he feels bad for Jacob and buys him an expensive gift card from Jacob's favourite store. That, my friends, are the moves of a traitor who is trying to clear his conscience. He doesn't feel happy about it in the end but he is betraying the DIKs all the same. Considering Vinny is involved with the criminals and drugs, I am sure Nick is the one providing inside info to him.
Yes. As i mentioned above someone needed to know what to look for in the computer. Cathy's leaked photos didn't stayed up for long. No way the "invasor" simply stumbled upon a video of Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes