warlator

Apr 11, 2018
anyone got a save of after the 1st test please for some reason its giving me the [an exception has occured ] error thing

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
After the prep party:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if it's instead sometime before the prep party I looked in that direction as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mainly did this because with you saying "after the party" I was not sure if you meant the prep party or the last DIK party, so this is basically the entire timeline from the DIK-Party to 2 mornings after the prep party and I saw no scene with Riona and Heather talking.
In fact you find out when Heather found out that the HOTs are not gonna join the DIKs because the person that tells her...is you. In the prep bathroom she calls you stupid for even looking for the HOTs because...
View attachment 910004

I'm not gonna rule out that the scene you talk about exists somewhere because it might be something you only see making a weird choice in a specific path or something, but Heather and Riona don't really interact on rooster during this time (except for Heather saying "Love you, sis!" when Riona asks for a toast) either, so I'm not really sure when it would happen.
It exists, the morning after the preps party. Riona tells her she's having a bad hangover (as in Rooster) and Heather inquires about who decided to go to that party, if that's only a one-time thing and why it was neccesary, as she thinks HOT's are earning enough money. She also bitches about 6 new girls having to live in the HOT's house, that's gonna be crowded. Riona doesn't want to give her any details and finally says it's all Sage's idea, and Heather agrees it's time for her to pass the torch as president

Edit- I have just look at the script and it's a canon scene, it plays in every path. No requirements. It's just before Camila tells Quinn about Mona backing out

Reactions: fakitap

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think we are going to be called on some of our Rooster hijinks sometime in the future. If you belittle Dawe at the start of the episode, Tommy will mention it to you at the end. There's also Jacob asking Jaime if he really wants to make all the news about Dany public on his cluck.

I get the impression DPC is trying to illustrate that other people are reading these posts. That way it won't come out of the blue when something important hinges on them in the future (such as M&J wondering why the MC had a stripper in his lap in Tommy's cluck, or Tybalt recognizing his family heirloom in Derek's cluck, or Maya's dad knowing the MC isn't her roommate anymore).

In theory, I think that's fair game. But given how careless people have been on Rooster, in practice I worry this will feel a bit like an idiot plot. We'll see what happens, if indeed it happens at all.
I know 3 people who got themselves fired for ringing in sick then posting their night out on facebook :FacePalm:

Reactions: Kellermann

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It was a wild guess, I don't believe it myself either. The thing is we don't know why Chad and Sage are together to begin with. Chad seems completely uninterested in her, then why are they together? Is he forced to? Is someone forcing him to? When we were talking to Jacob about fucking Sage in the party he said "It would reach Chad, and worse, it would reach..." Who was him talking about?
We know that Sage was president of the sorority in her second year, jumping over lots of other girls to get that spot. Likely because of who she is, we don't know her last name, but we do know her father was alumni at the college, and part of the Alpha nu Omega fraternity, so likely someone rich.

I don't think it says Chad was president in that flashback, but he would have been second year guy as well, if he was president, he more than likely comes from another rich family.

The reason they're together could be family reasons.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think we are going to be called on some of our Rooster hijinks sometime in the future. If you belittle Dawe at the start of the episode, Tommy will mention it to you at the end. There's also Jacob asking Jaime if he really wants to make all the news about Dany public on his cluck.

I get the impression DPC is trying to illustrate that other people are reading these posts. That way it won't come out of the blue when something important hinges on them in the future (such as M&J wondering why the MC had a stripper in his lap in Tommy's cluck, or Tybalt recognizing his family heirloom in Derek's cluck, or Maya's dad knowing the MC isn't her roommate anymore).

In theory, I think that's fair game. But given how careless people have been on Rooster, in practice I worry this will feel a bit like an idiot plot. We'll see what happens, if indeed it happens at all.
I would not be surprised at all, but I would find it very inconsistent.

in each story the author can choose to enforce any rule, any consolidated behavior, but he cannot suddenly change them, in this way all the accumulated credibility collapses (for me BADIK basically remains credible)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I have to agree with this. This episode really did look like it was foreshadowing consequences for the stupid things people are putting online.
Considering Tybalt was threating to go to the police (even if a way to get some points with Jill) it would be a damn evidence of robbery if he saw Derek's photo with the stuffed deer head. Plus Jaime acting like a moron could likely shot down any chances of getting back to Dany and the Protagonist messing with Dawe.

Never. You can choose to talk about it to derek (video will be used) or you don't (video will not be shown).
Good thing my protagonist wasn't stupid enough to betray Jade's trust like that. :whistle:

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
The video of MC having sex with Jade went to professor Burke....How did it happen?
The guy that made the cluck about Cathy stole the video from the PC maybe?
If that the case why didn't Rusty deleted it right after Jacob called the DIK code or whatever? Or the "hacker" is directly connected to the laptop and makes copy of everything in realtime?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For me this raises the question of which one of the DIKs did it. :unsure:

Unless we are talking about a hacker with remote acess to the notebook the person wouldn't have time to post Cathy's pictures and also search for a video they didn't know about it before Rusty came to check said computer and delete the post.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes