felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i think 5000 is enough to pay a college fee in game

by not much his father meant that 5k will not make them rich or will improve their economic status

If it is too much then there will be no drama as he can solve each girl problem easily but it is not too less . It is enough to solve one girl problem whether it is maya or quinn etc.

if I suddenly received € 20-30,000 I would jump for joy, and I have been working for years.

as a student I would have passed out, but MC has no reaction

and MC was presented to us as a poor fellow who is surprised that cars have air conditioning

Reactions: anonymoussposter

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I keep hoping people in the forum will stop pushing their fetish on every game they like. There are enough games with milfs, please allow this one to be the way the developer wanted.
At least we aren't spammed with incest and pregnancy fetishes like so many other games.

Jan 15, 2019
AFAICT the Bella scene cleaning up the MC's new room is governed by three prior decisions.

If the MC did not visit Bella in the library in Episode 3 (and subsequently make out with her), Bella will not call the MC at all.

If the MC did visit Bella in Episode 3, Bella will call the MC offering to help clean his room. What happens next depends on whether or not the MC has had any lewd scenes with Bella.

If the MC got Bella's lewd scene in Episode 4 which requires staying with her during the episode), or her lewd scene in Episode 5, the MC will automatically accept Bella's offer (and even turn down Maya & Josy's offer if he is on their path). This will automatically lead to a lewd scene with her once the cleaning is done.

If the MC visited Bella in the library in Episode 3 but did not make any move on her in Episodes 4 or 5, the MC will have the option to accept or reject Bella's offer of help. If he accepts, it plays out as above. If he rejects, there is no lewd scene with Bella. The MC will note that he did not want to lead her on and is no longer pursuing a relationship with her.
View attachment 912477
lol
many things i have missed in this update
it is getting very detailed from jade's video to josy maya full scene to this
half of the things i get to know here

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
GET THIS ERROR WHEN I TRY AND PLAY GAME
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\john_\Documents\games\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\john_\Documents\games\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\main.py", line 439, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "season2/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_ep5.rpyc", line 123, in script
File "season2/rewards/reward_render_screens/rewards_renders_ep5.rpyc", line 123, in script
File "C:\Users\john_\Documents\games\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Nov 23 13:30:41 2020

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sure. And Bella says helping her is 2$. The same as Beth saying Bella's lauch costs $$. It's just info about the minigame, it's not the same currency as the inheritance being 5000$.
i think 5000 is enough to pay a college fee in game

by not much his father meant that 5k will not make them rich or will improve their economic status

If it is too much then there will be no drama as he can solve each girl problem easily but it is not too less . It is enough to solve one girl problem whether it is maya or quinn etc.
I'm not sure about that. Tuition in the US is crazy expensive.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sure. And Bella says helping her is 2$. The same as Beth saying Bella's lauch costs $$. It's just info about the minigame, it's not the same currency as the inheritance being 5000$.

I'm not sure about that. Tuition in the US is crazy expensive.
everything is possible but if it were so much money and if it were the same "coin", MC would have already paid the windows to the DIKs.

instead MC waives the $ 10 of the pass for the common fund

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Considering DPC's trend to design convoluted and far-fetched plots, having 3 different money systems instead of a simple, ordinary currency just seems right to me.

Edit.- pretty convenient too if you have to introduce yet another money-related plot twist or if your writting puts you in a corner. Easy way out

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Good day fellow DIK's
I've recently completed the game and I thoroughly enjoyed great sex scenes and story just like acting lessons
Just wondering about how long updates take?
Doing the math it seems that on average there is a new chapter every 3.5 months (21/6)
But Dr PinkCake might not always release chapters in full, so just wondering about that too. Is it always a whole chapter per release or segments?
Can't believe I gave this game a pass for so long because I thought DIK was DYKE:ROFLMAO:
The safest thing now is that it will be for 2021 the friday notice that it will change hardware so it will probably be changing to the RTX 3090 to render faster

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
everything is possible but if it were so much money and if it were the same "coin", MC would have already paid the windows to the DIKs.

instead MC waives the $ 10 of the pass for the common fund
It's a hard topic to overthink. I think it should be something like:

1$ = 10$ = 100$

More or less. That would make Bella's meal 20$, which seems right, sex with Sarah 30$, which is cheap (I think :ROFLMAO: ), a year pass 1000$, which without knowing what it entails could be accurate and the windows 6500$ which considering how big the house is could make sense. But some of the jobs being 200$ a day seems too much. This is not the best topic to overthink.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
that AC part was more awkward because he knows how to drive

it does not make any sense
Or maybe he's surprised that the AC is a working one instead of being surprised that it exists. I know there's been a few times where I've been surprised at a friend having something that works

Jan 15, 2019
It's a hard topic to overthink. I think it should be something like:

1$ = 10$ = 100$

More or less. That would make Bella's meal 20$, which seems right, sex with Sarah 30$, which is cheap (I think :ROFLMAO: ), a year pass 1000$, which without knowing what it entails could be accurate and the windows 6500$ which considering how big the house is could make sense. But some of the jobs being 200$ a day seems too much. This is not the best topic to overthink.
there wont be any conversion between $ and $ , $ other wise it is all fcked up

we have to see it separately

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
there are too many clues against him, so he is innocent

in the end the former library was also spared, Vinny may have even unconsciously spared Nick's room for "friendship". for now it is not even clear why he should be angry with DIK, who probably did not defend him enough ...
Yeah all fingers are pointing at Nick, being best friends with Vinny, being in the library looking for the laptop when Rusty found it in the library to begin with, and his room being the only one not being trashed.

But, and this is a big "if"... Jaime lost his phone earlier in the game. I think DIKs mentioned the files in the computer are connected to a cloud, so in theory anyone with access to Jaime's phone could have gotten the Jade video and posted Cathy's pic

Kyka

May 26, 2020
Quick question. I don't know if you guys have talked about it... but is Jill MC's aunt? :WaitWhat: I thought about that at the end of the ep 6... I mean rich family, dead older sister, they moved from their old house, connection with books. She's older than MC and her sister died when she was young... Her family is going to be pissed if they found out. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know too much coincidence. It's just a tought that it's eating my brain. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes