felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a hard topic to overthink. I think it should be something like:

1$ = 10$ = 100$

More or less. That would make Bella's meal 20$, which seems right, sex with Sarah 30$, which is cheap (I think :ROFLMAO: ), a year pass 1000$, which without knowing what it entails could be accurate and the windows 6500$ which considering how big the house is could make sense. But some of the jobs being 200$ a day seems too much. This is not the best topic to overthink.

I believe that green dollars are not convertible, in my opinion they are basic units, which are divided into one, few and many

$$$ is a lot, a crazy expense

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's the color code that makes the difference
$ mansion money
$ pocket money
$ dead mother bucks
The colours would seem differentiate the allocation of money, sure, but it still doesn't really make the issue of its true value any more clear.

Considering DPC's trend to design convoluted and far-fetched plots, having 3 different money systems instead of a simple, ordinary currency just seems right to me.

Edit.- pretty convenient too if you have to introduce yet another money-related plot twist or if your writting puts you in a corner. Easy way out
Exactly. The 3 different money systems are matters of convenience for the forced plot elements and mini-games rather than being more logicial and reflecting a realistic value.

A currency system in a game should be uniform, especially in its assigned value, and there certainly shouldn't be 3 types of varying value. They shouldn't have separate worths such that $5000 is considered to be actually $5000 and $65 is considered to be far more when you consider what it is paying for. Even if the currency value is way under what it would it be in this world such that one of the MC's $ is the equivalent of around $10 in the real world, then this should make the $5000 he receives make him feel rich, but his reaction is very staid and not what you'd expect from someone who just gained an insane amount of money.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
every time I replay it I move to the DIK side of the force ... :eek: :cool:

the first time I put most of the blame on Maya, but playing it over and over again I realize that Columbine will have started like this

Josy in the bathroom carries out one of the worst defenses in history, asking MC to stay and discuss it after she was the first to escape.
View attachment 912413 View attachment 912416 View attachment 912418 View attachment 912419 View attachment 912420 View attachment 912421 View attachment 912423

and the next day when we meet again our loyal maggot Derek he reveals what bothered him in seeing us I am Maya

View attachment 912425 View attachment 912427 View attachment 912428

I think Tommy and Ashley are right:ROFLMAO::cry::p

I didn't realize Josy's shot was so big that it deserved an apology
screenshot0016.png

Tommy take care of it

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Quick question. I don't know if you guys have talked about it... but is Jill MC's aunt? :WaitWhat: I thought about that at the end of the ep 6... I mean rich family, dead older sister, they moved from their old house, connection with books. She's older than MC and her sister died when she was young... Her family is going to be pissed if they found out. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know too much coincidence. It's just a tought that it's eating my brain. :unsure:
*Sigh*

• Angry
Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So, if you're right about Mel and just leave one minute after Chad... knowing the slut Mel, she would have join Chad in the changing room instead of having a dirty phone call. That would not be a shock for Sarah because she knows about the secret and Arieth is dumb enough to don't see what's going on.
When Sage call's MC she says that Chad took a call, that's what alerts her that it might be his 'side bitch'. That also means the call started before the MC reached the gym.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick question. I don't know if you guys have talked about it... but is Jill MC's aunt? :WaitWhat: I thought about that at the end of the ep 6... I mean rich family, dead older sister, they moved from their old house, connection with books. She's older than MC and her sister died when she was young... Her family is going to be pissed if they found out. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know too much coincidence. It's just a tought that it's eating my brain. :unsure:
"I don't know if you guys have talked about it"

*dies a little on the inside* :HideThePain:

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
I don't think so.

-MC should know his mother last name, even if she died giving birth
-Jill knows how the MC died and never once mentioned or thought his sister died the same way
-The first time you sneak into the mansion, you can see a photo of Bella and a young Jill with another woman (probably her sister). If it is her sister, she looks nothing like the MC's mom

Reactions: Kyka

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

• Haha
Reactions: Kyka and Cokebaths

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
there wont be any conversion between $ and $ , $ other wise it is all fcked up

we have to see it separately
I believe that green dollars are not convertible, in my opinion they are basic units, which are divided into one, few and many

$$$ is a lot, a crazy expense
Not officially convertible, of course. Just an interpretation of how much each one could be in the lore.

And sure, $$$ is a lot if your wallet is broken and you can't have more than five notes at the same time :ROFLMAO:. But considering the prize of everything else she could charge more.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
every time I replay it I move to the DIK side of the force ... :eek: :cool:

the first time I put most of the blame on Maya, but playing it over and over again I realize that Columbine will have started like this

Josy in the bathroom carries out one of the worst defenses in history, asking MC to stay and discuss it after she was the first to escape.
View attachment 912413 View attachment 912416 View attachment 912418 View attachment 912419 View attachment 912420 View attachment 912421 View attachment 912423

and the next day when we meet again our loyal maggot Derek he reveals what bothered him in seeing us I am Maya

View attachment 912425 View attachment 912427 View attachment 912428

I think Tommy and Ashley are right:ROFLMAO::cry::p
That whole conversation with Josy pissed me off. Remember, after the first date MC tried to walk away, it was Josy with her 'it's goodbye, not farewell' that led him on to think that there still might be something for them. Again the second date, MC was ready to call it a night. It was Josy who interrupted him with the offer to go to bed with her. It was only when they were both half naked and in bed together that MC made a move. Now the way she tells it, MC was the one who was pursuing her all along and was responsible for her 'mistake'.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

Kyka

May 26, 2020
I mean, I don't follow the forum religiously don't blame me of the question :ROFLMAO:

I don't think so.

-Jill knows how the MC died and never once mentioned or thought his sister died the same way
-The first time you sneak into the mansion, you can see a photo of Bella and a young Jill with another woman (probably her sister). If it is her sister, she looks nothing like the MC's mom
I actually forgot about the photo. :oops: Thank you for the reply.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I don't think so.

Also the time frame not adding up, Jill is only 2 years older than the MC, then you need to take into account the time she would have spent with his dad before his birth and her being pregnant.

If his heritage is ever a thing the only one that makes sense is that he's related to Rusty, actually change that from sense to worthwhile

Jan 15, 2019
meme.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It is easier to criticize someone without knowing someone's life without knowing what it is like to live a life like the one she is living and to be told that you are the disappointment of your family and to be reminded 24/7 by a fan religious who wants to cure his daughter of being gay

Just look at something here there are two characters that are Jill and Maya, they are polar opposites, Jill was given a car on her 18 birthday and Maya she cannot pay for her studies

At the very top-tier US universities (the majority of which are private non-profits), fees and living costs are likely to add up to around US$60,000 per year (in the US)

Considering Jill and the preps that B&R is not a shoddy university

And without forgetting that living in the bedrooms is not free either

I have 29 years old and at 18 years old I still needed the help of my parents in my college payments
Well, people are different. With six children my parents couldn't afford to support us so we had to do it ourselves. When we couldn't afford something we went without.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The students all have their studies safely behind grades. They can freeze their studies.
Banks do not lose money.
Also ... a lot of sponsors have their kids in there, so no, school is no hemhorraging money aither.
Maya she cannot pay for her studies
She has paid, the bank is now her sponsor, so be sure they will get them scheming scammers.
The bank is now Maya”s money manager.

the whole raping your roommate and prostituting yourself
Good to have seen the true colors of sin.

Josy can be a twitch streamer
Josy can be a lot of things, none of which are related to gaming or being locked up in a room.

still needs time to find herself and to grow as a person
See, there you are wrong. She has gotten away from Josy, away from home, away from responsability.

the inheritance is 500.000 €
Remember DIK leader is the horned boy of abundance.

fair to Maya
Fair to her would be having her commit to anything. MC, Jsy and Maya are iresponsable fornicators.

isn't lack of work ethic
Well .. MC had a job, Josy had a job. They are not afraid to have another, I hope.
Just as easily as Quinn comes up with the free tuition, Where is Maya”s imagination at?
Only mobsters/cartels/drug dealers have the smarts in this game?

She doesn't have the option of moving out and living on her own for a while to build up money because her father would forbid that
She is living in campus, lots of covens for gurls exist, many HOts live in DIK”s HQ.
Hello!!! MAya even suggested they all move into MC”s room, just like all the other gurls do!

MC was presented to us as a poor fellow
He had a job, has a pops ready to do cowboy or ranger duties with his boy.
He is not poor, he is living free of trust funds and money loans.

does not make any sense
This is a game, Y”all! This is just fun to see and explore the nonsensical adventures of young adult years.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
sometimes i feel like DPC should make it clear in the next episode that NO. JILL IS NOT MC'S AUNT.

why would DPC screw the game by making one of the LIs a relative? he won't introduce incest to the story since patreon won't accept it.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Don't think there is a reason to believe that mansion $ and personal $ actually have different values. Unless we get something that makes it clear they have different values both of those should just mean "vague funds" (a.k.a. DPC doesn't want to set himself up for pedantic discussions about something being too expensive or too cheap by giving it an exact value). The colors are likely only so we know if we see $ then it's not going into our wallet (or rather it won't be burned because everyone probably runs out with $$$$$ all the time due to cash being so easy to earn) but into the house fund. As far as actual values go though it should be $ = $ since anything else would be needlessly convoluted.

The uncolored $5000 inheritance however is supposed to be 5000 actual dollars and is not given to you in
$ or $ because
1) the housing fund is really only for the windows so far and unless we continue to use that system afterwards to "keep financing the fraternity"
$ will be quickly cycled out again
2)
$ has a max of 5 which would not really be enough to cover $5000 unless lunch in the cafeteria costs around $2000...
3) it's simply not supposed to be "spending money" but rather "plot money" that we are not supposed to access yet while the MC is "thinking about what to do with it". Maybe at some point Maya or Quinn goes "I'm gonna be sold into indentured servitude by my dad unless I pay
$200."/"I'mma get stabbed to death by hobo junkies unless I can pay $200." and MC reponds, "Well shit, I have $5000 and, as we all know, $5000 is conveniently exactly $200 so here you go."

And yes, I am aware that that would be $50 for college lunch which would still be insane. Not saying this system actually makes sense.

BruceLeeGame

Aug 28, 2020

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That whole conversation with Josy pissed me off. Remember, after the first date MC tried to walk away, it was Josy with her 'it's goodbye, not farewell' that led him on to think that there still might be something for them. Again the second date, MC was ready to call it a night. It was Josy who interrupted him with the offer to go to bed with her. It was only when they were both half naked and in bed together that MC made a move. Now the way she tells it, MC was the one who was pursuing her all along and was responsible for her 'mistake'.

at that moment it is clear that MC is upset, in the end if they stopped to talk we would avoid a chapter of the game

but Josy, who is the only one who has literally cheated since she is the only one convinced that she is in a relationship with Maya, cannot blame MC for not opposing to her. it's an absurd accusation

Maya had done the damage previously but on the evening of the return, it is almost all Josy's responsibility that the situation gets out of hand. first she runs away, then makes MC even more angry and finally makes peace with Maya without talking to her about MC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes