The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
About the DnG, I can only say that, with so much story to develop and with so much that could have had progress in this episode, why waste time and work doing that shitty game?

Reactions: Aniac010

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
And is DPC such as ass that wants to be praised all the time and doesn't give a shit about what his fans think? That's sad...

His work is stellar though...

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
D&G was nice, but was a total waste of time, he could developed further the story.
Hopefully we don't see more D&G in the remaining episodes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is quite troubling to think that DPC is seemingly surrounding themselves with sycophants and 'yes' men and is apparently extremely resistant to even the mildest of critiques. Obviously this is their game and they decide what's going to happen, but it doesn't hurt to allow some dissent every once in a while and to hear out people who have some constructive criticism.

I find this normal, the internet is full of trolls and being hammered about why MC can't have sex with "no ass" Rebecca is not pleasant.

I hope for him, and also for us, that however he reads the criticisms, then it is right that he goes his own way, the game is his and it is right that he likes it first of all.

I think, however, that the Patreons mechanism is already strong, they pay and they are likely to have an important influence

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And is DPC such as ass that wants to be praised all the time and doesn't give a shit about what his fans think? That's sad...
I've heard it from a few people and been on the receiving end myself; you criticise or even offer some constructive criticism on how to make something better (as I did), and you get banned, not just from Discord, but Patreon too. From this, DPC would appear to be very single-minded and not interested in what their fans/supporters didn't/don't like. They don't have to like it or even do anything with the suggestions and criticism they receive, but they should at least allow it. Sometimes it can be good to get the perspective of others as it may change your own viewpoint, but DPC doesn't seem to be receptive to that at all.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
About the DnG, I can only say that, with so much story to develop and with so much that could have had progress in this episode, why waste time and work doing that shitty game?
I would argue that all that time for minigames is far more annoying, at least the D&G game was entertaining, althought the animations for that are really wasted.

I mean it felt as if half of the game time was wasted on things like:
-trying to get 100% at math/english/gender tests
-Mansion mini game
-Freeroam/other minigames, like the search for renders or finding the books in the libriary

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Two things for ep.7 that would be great (among others):

- Rocking Riona's world and finally make her cum (squirt, maybe?) from sex...I can only imagine her face while she asks for a breather...

- Finally giving Heather what she deserves: a good pounding to make her drop that bitchy atitude (and she can squirt, that we already know)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Nothing would have progressed further if the DnG game didn't exist.

Everything that happened was suppose to happen, just because you want certain things to happen is ultimately irrelevant, this game will progress as DPC has planned it out until it's over.

If he wants to hold Jill off to the final chapter or delve into Bella in chapter 10 and split up J&M in chapter 8, he will do just that and no amount of DnG or lack of DnG will change that.

Agree or disagree with, or love and hate DPC, he's going to do what he's going to do. We're just a long for the ride.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Two things for ep.7 that would be great (among others):

- Rocking Riona's world and finally make her cum (squirt, maybe?) from sex...I can only imagine her face while she asks for a breather...

- Finally giving Heather what she deserves: a good pounding to make her drop that bitchy atitude (and she can squirt, that we already know)
screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png

yet nobody hates her ....

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Everything that happened was suppose to happen, just because you want certain things to happen is ultimately irrelevant, this game will progress as DPC has planned it out until it's over.

If he wants to hold Jill off to the final chapter or delve into Bella in chapter 10 and split up J&M in chapter 8, he will do just that and no amount of DnG or lack of DnG will change that.

Agree or disagree with, or love and hate DPC, he's going to do what he's going to do. We're just a long for the ride.
I do love his work, let's just wait and see what the future holds for us...and hope for the best!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

this is clearly the case, the problem is that choosing a Li even now that we are halfway through the game is enormously frustrating, you are cut off from entire parts of the game and instead forced to participate in others that in theory do not interest you

the game pushes you to carry them all forward, and then we are all more or less aware that it will punish us for it

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Well, maybe 0.6 could have been released a month earlier and we'll be a month closer to 0.7 so in a way things could have progressed quicker, if not further

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I've heard it from a few people and been on the receiving end myself; you criticise or even offer some constructive criticism on how to make something better (as I did), and you get banned, not just from Discord, but Patreon too. From this, DPC would appear to be very single-minded and not interested in what their fans/supporters didn't/don't like. They don't have to like it or even do anything with the suggestions and criticism they receive, but they should at least allow it. Sometimes it can be good to get the perspective of others as it may change your own viewpoint, but DPC doesn't seem to be receptive to that at all.
DPC is clearly doing something right or he/she wouldn't have the level of support their games have. If they listened and took on board every idea or criticism, you would have a game that the vast majority of people wouldn't like either.

You seem very single minded in what YOU want from BADIK. If you don't like how the game is for you, don't support it or play it. The fact you have been banned suggests the issue is with you and not with DPC. Sorry if you don't like that but you don't see droves of other supporters and patreons being banned. If you want a game that fits your perfect idea of what a great VN should be, make your own one and you can have full control of the content.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would argue that all that time for minigames is far more annoying, at least the D&G game was entertaining, althought the animations for that are really wasted.

I mean it felt as if half of the game time was wasted on things like:
-trying to get 100% at math/english/gender tests
-Mansion mini game
-Freeroam/other minigames, like the search for renders or finding the books in the libriary
One thing all you critics don't get is that there is no PR department, there is just one guy dealing with unfiltered, often tactless criticism of his work (I'm not suggesting that you guys are of that nature). If I was in his shoes and I had thousands of people liking what I did and hundreds of people incessantly whining about every little thing, I'd fucking ban those whiners too. Fuck 'em, everyone wants things their way and just because you paid for something it doesn't mean you have jack to do with its future development. You can't please all the people all the time, so if you're pleasing a huge number of people, keep doing what you're doing.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
this is clearly the case, the problem is that choosing a Li even now that we are halfway through the game is enormously frustrating, you are cut off from entire parts of the game and instead forced to participate in others that in theory do not interest you

the game pushes you to carry them all forward, and then we are all more or less aware that it will punish us for it
It makes sense in case of Jill thought.
She isn't someone which does sleep around for fun, in her case it's about strong feelings, maybe a comited relation.

And u can have always a 2nd,3rd run so u can see all scenes, if AL teached us something than, fucking around as soon as a relationship get even remotely serious is a bad choice.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
DPC is clearly doing something right or he/she wouldn't have the level of support their games have. If they listened and took on board every idea or criticism, you would have a game that the vast majority of people wouldn't like either.

You seem very single minded in what YOU want from BADIK. If you don't like how the game is for you, don't support it or play it. The fact you have been banned suggests the issue is with you and not with DPC. Sorry if you don't like that but you don't see droves of other supporters and patreons being banned. If you want a game that fits your perfect idea of what a great VN should be, make your own one and you can have full control of the content.
That's funny, we virtually wrote the same shit at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fap2766

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
The pixel hunting nonsense for returning the books to earn some more mansion cash was ridiculous (isn't there a Dewey Decimal system to make that shit simple rather than like hunting for Easter eggs?)
even 69 blow jobs from bella wont be enough to cure the headache that caused me
also at this juncture DPC underlined the affinity between Josy and Jill (which apart from being one of the first people she met is not that it has all these reasons, indeed they should be "jealous" of each other), perhaps at least this will be important
another way DPC makes you feel shitty for being a emotional bitch to maya and josy

p.s. you get to know that nerds are involved in quinn's business

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes