Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Never let them tell you BaDIK isn't what you're supposed to do. Your entire existence culminated in that pinnacle of conscious thought. Life had to spring, galaxies had to be born, civilizations had to rise and fall. Everything that ever was, brought you (and us) to that moment. BaDIK is love...is life.
;)
Attached it with this song to give it more emotion haha

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I'll try one more time and then I'm giving up. Why does the MC love Maya and Josy? Or why does he even like Maya & Josy? What's his motivation? What have we seen in the game that would engender any positive feelings at all for these two character's?
Two attractive girls want to touch his peepee.

At the same time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what reconstruction would it be?

if you don't have sex with anyone and you wait for them as a virgin at marriage, does it change anything?

no, it doesn't change, I tried .... :cry: :ROFLMAO:

although it's a lot of fun to come back from the threesome with Riona and Quinn and complain about their behavior ...:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I repeat myself: I say this jokingly but it is a serious problem that the game does not punish you if you cheat (only alllerts) but it does not reward you in the slightest if you try to behave "seriously"

also in many storylines you just can't behave seriously, as ename144 rightly says with Bella for example

my last run started as full dik, then at some point I deviated and made it full evil, no fear of doing negative things (sex, drugs and rock n roll) but be careful not to do nonsense from which took advantage. I got the same shit in the face of loyalty and honest runs, but at least I enjoyed the rest.

is it right to play like this? I do not think so

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Here's a little recap of MC's life over the couple of weeks of starting college through to the end of Hell Week. I've gone all geekazoid over this, color coding the Maya interactions (green), the Josy interactions (red) and sex-with-everyone-else (purple) to visually show the weighting of what MC's been up to. I've included most M&J interactions while just including all the other sexual interactions. Its a bit of a read but it's enlightening:

• He's working at a store and has a crush on Josy
  • He finally gets the courage to talk to her and things take off
  • Goes on a date with Josy, he kisses her, she reciprocates and she feels guilty and tells him she's in another relationship
  • When he leaves she indicates she still likes him, he still likes her too
  • First day at college he meets Maya, she's friendly and offers him a hand after he falls
  • She finds out he's missed orientation and she offers to show him around
  • She opens up a bit and says she wants to join the HOTs to get free tuition and he jokes about it with her
  • He meets Maya in class again and after class he asks if she wants to come along with him to the Tri-Betas, she tells him she has a boyfriend
  • Later that evening he goes to call Josy but she calls first, it's clear they both have crushes on each other but when they start talking about relationships she realizes she's being silly but before she hangs up the MC organizes to meet her on the weekend. She's not sure what she's doing but is looking forward to seeing him.
  • Next day in class Maya tries to get mc to join up to gender studies and the two of them go out to lunch. When the conversation comes round to her parents the mc see that it gets her a little serious. Then they talk about honesty and stuff and MC covers the tab.
  • Then all the dorm room drama unfolds. During this time he gets a double handjob from Quinn and Camila and a blow job from Camila
  • Later he meets up with Derek and Maya and Maya is convinced by Derek to let mc stay with her for the night.
  • They chat a bit and then MC finds out she's got some issues with people giving up on her.
  • Then they get changed for bed, she's a bit bashful and then the mc strips right in front of her, shocking her.
  • He wakes up with a boner, she teases him and then she expects he won't be returning to the room for another night as per the original deal (one night).
  • Later that day Maya finds out MC hasn't left yet, she's surprised when he suggests staying longer but she agrees. When he suggests he stay permanently, she declines the idea but she gives her number to him (in case he gets locked out).
  • That night she invites him to watch a movie with her and she is literally all over him - this is definitely her leading him on (intentionally or not). He reciprocates a bit, nothing too aggressive, and she tells him the boyfriend deal was just to stop guys from being attracted to her and says it's probably best if the MC isn't attracted to her too. He says he is. Then they chat about the movie and go to (separate) beds.
  • They meet up next in gender class and nothing happens.
  • She tells him she'll be back late so don't wait up
  • MC gets a blow job from Riona and has anal sex with Camila
  • MC waits up for Maya, even tries to call her, then eventually goes to sleep
  • Then we get the grinding scene which confuses mc, he thinks it's means something but we now know it’s a HOTs prank
  • Then we have the CUMpetition where mc fucks Quinn, she thinks she's shocking him but he teases her and she likes it, then Derek loses...
  • During the evening mc flirts with Mel and Sarah and lets them know he fucked Quinn
  • Later Maya comes to the MC sheepishly, feeling bad for the grinding, mc offers to help her out, he likes her and he wants to talk about whether what took place earlier meant anything to her
  • Later back at the dorm the MC talks to Maya about the grinding, she's hesitant to talk about it and feels bad about what she did and angry that she was the only one that was asked to do it that way.
  • The MC vaguely warns her about Quinn’s prostitution ring (i.e. he tells her fuck all, he should have told her outright but that's another discussion)
  • She asks that the mc forgive her, and the mc agrees that she was being used so he doesn't think it was her fault (plus seriously who would be complaining about a cute roommate grinding you during sorority pledging...)
  • When pressed she tells the mc she still has some things she doesn't want to tell him about (we know now it was about being a lesbian etc. and it was kinda silly that she couldn't tell him)
  • Then she blows up about her family being disappointed in her
  • After some consoling she initiates a makeout session. She feels conflicted afterwards but definitely drawn to the mc. She tells the mc that she shouldn't be using him like this, he says he wants it. They go to separate beds.
  • He meets Maya in class again and he and Derek laugh about raiding the the preps mansion and toothbrushes
  • That night he chats with Maya before going off to the DIKs party
  • He does some pledge stuff which involves a shot off Sarah’s cooch and then kisses her and then gets a foot job from Sarah, Mel and Riona, then he fucks the shit out of Sarah
  • The next morning he tells Maya he's headed home for a date, then teases her about her being jealous. She obviously feels something as she tries to convince him and herself she isn't jealous.
  • He then goes on his date with Josy, they have a nice night and then she gets upset about long distant relationships and all that. She tells him he's not just with her because she's lonely, she obviously likes him. He goes to leave, she says stay, they sleep in the same bed and he makes a move on her resulting in a blowjob and sex and then he does a runner.
  • When he returns, Maya hugs him, and immediately asks about his date and then asks about the girl, saying she feels a bit awkward. Maya and MC only kissed once before this, but she obviously has feelings for him. Then they talk about how love hurts and shit like that. MC feels they are slowly opening up to each other
  • MC then gets some Chad-cheating evidence for Sage and makes out with her and plans to teach her guitar.
  • MC then flirts with Jill and Bella doing Yoga
  • MC then goes out on a "date" with Bella and ends up making out with her at her home.
  • MC chats some more with Maya in class
  • MC goes to Sage and starts teaching her guitar, starts flirting, they make out and then she gives him a boob job
  • Later MC flirts with Jade after class
  • Next time Maya sees the MC he has been hit by Chad, she's concerned for him. Maya also confides that she has to do a lot of sexual things to get into the HOTs
  • MC offers to help her
  • Maya confides that she's a lesbian and also says it's strange that she has feeling for mc
  • Later Maya and mc kiss on the picnic rug
  • Later MC flirts with Jade at the lunch table
  • In class Maya discusses Derek's attempts towards women
  • Later mc gets a hand job and blow job from Sage
  • Then MC goes to a strip joint where he feels up strippers including fingering Rose and Lily and gets a blow job from Envy and ass fucks her.
  • Next day he talks to Josy who says she's coming to college and wants to stay with him, he tells her he's staying in a dorm with a girl, he also says that while he cares for Josy, it bugs him that she has a boyfriend. She intends to tell him everything once she sees him
  • MC then meets up with Jill in the library and they flirt a bit and she kisses him after the DnG game
  • MC then fucks Mona and Camila in toilet stall
  • MC then flirts more with Jade and gets a foot job and a hand job during class
  • MC then breaks into prep mansion, romances Jill and asks her on a date
  • MC then goes straight to the library and makes out with Bella
  • MC then visits Quinn and has all kinds of sex with Quinn and Riona
  • Then Josey rocks up and MC bales to Sage's like a little bitch and the Internet goes insane because these girls are just monsters - how dare they do this to the MC!!!
  • Then at the HOTs’ mc has all kinds of shower sex with Mel with Sarah enjoying the show
  • Then MC grinds Quinn and has her wank him off into her cunt.
  • Then he makes out with Sage in the pool and gets a hand job followed by a boob job.
  • Then he hangs out naked in the sauna with Sara, Mel, Ashley and Lily where Lily grinds naked on him and he eats Ashley out
  • Then he spies on Heather masturbating
  • Then he starts sexting to Cathy, Nicole and a bunch of other girls
  • Then he hangs out with Sage at the movie night holding hands(!) fingering her and then total mind blowing sex
  • Then Maya comes to talk to MC in genre studies and he gets all weird.
  • Then he goes on a date with Jill and makes out with her at the end
  • Then he fucks Quinn on the roof.
  • Then he confronts Maya and Josey and they say they just want to be friends with him (probably because they are fucking scared of all the venereal diseases he’s carrying). The Internet again goes berserk and wants these girls (particularly Maya, you know because of dishonesty), to be lynched!
  • Then he goes off and Fucks Jade and records it
  • The he meets up with Riona at the prep's mansion and fucks her left, right and center
  • Then he joins Mel, Sarah and Heather in the sauna, gets a blow job from Sarah and Mel and cums on Heather's tits (haha! Sorry...)
  • Then he meets up with Maya and Josey, drinks some champagne and chats. Then when Josy asks for some help, he says, “sorry I’m busy” (spiteful cunt!)
  • Then he makes out with Camila, gets a blow job and then ass fucks her
  • Then he flirts with Jade at the party, grabbing her ass
  • Then he makes out with Lily, gets a blow job and wanks himself off into her cunt
  • Then he fucks Sage
  • Later that night he gets a blow job from Cathy
  • Back at Bella's hose he makes out with Jill
Now after reading all that, is anyone still of the opinion that if they were the mc, they would get all angry at Maya and Josy because they didn't want to continue a romantic relationship with him and preferred to be just friends? The motherfucker has bitches lined up from one side of campus to the other, is he really gonna be bummed out because 2, out of 15 babes he was banging didn't want to continue getting jiggy with him?
Wow that was a little slanted. All of that side sex you detailed above was optional. People go on about what a man whore the MC is when we all know it's the man whore behind the keyboard who calls the shots on that action.

If I had the time (it's Thanksgiving Day here and I'm about to go out with my family) I'd detail all of the points above, but just in passing I'll note that Maya doesn't go sheepishly to the MC, she tries to hide in the dark, and that at the party she doesn't go up to him to say I'm sorry, she goes to ask his help again.

Everything comes down to this though. Maya and Josy knew what was going on. They knew about their relationship (and what a relationship that couldn't even survive a couple of month's separation). The MC was in the dark for most of it. Maya and Josy also actively encouraged the MC, and then dropped him just as suddenly. If the player controlling the MC's decisions chooses to forgive these two, that's their choice. For myself I could never trust either of them again and resent being constantly thrown together with them again and again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Everything comes down to this though. Maya and Josy knew what was going on. They knew about their relationship (and what a relationship that couldn't even survive a couple of month's separation). The MC was in the dark for most of it. Maya and Josy also actively encouraged the MC, and then dropped him just as suddenly. If the player controlling the MC's decisions chooses to forgive these two, that's their choice. For myself I could never trust either of them again and resent being constantly thrown together with them again and again.
The MC is being led by his dick, like all men are. Women are subtle creatures, for the most part, and don't always just come out and say, "I have a boy/girlfriend. Please stop hitting on me and go away." Even then, some guys just don't give up and no matter how many times a woman says "no" it will never be enough.

Women are also the masters of mixed signals, or at least they think they send out clear signals, but most guys don't pick up on them, hence leading to them being mixed on the guy's end. Josy does this when she says she's in a relationship (the MC takes this as a rejection), but then she says that it's not "goodbye", just "farewell" making him think he still has a shot. She gives him mixed signals but he chooses to focus more on the second one than the first, so he's leading himself on because of the possibility this might not go his way. Maya equally sends a mixed signal by not rebuffing his advances after she says he shouldn't be interested in her, which again is on the MC for not heeding the first warning.

This is what makes Maya and Josy very believable because women, and indeed people in general, can be like this; complex, mixed up people who aren't always sure what they want. What isn't entirely believable is that by doing barely anything with them, they all seem to have feelings for each other, or by doing everything with them, he gets rejected by them because of a few external decisions that you would think should be non-consequential. So really the problem isn't with these characters, it's with how the game handles them and their interactions with the MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wow that was a little slanted. All of that side sex you detailed above was optional. People go on about what a man whore the MC is when we all know it's the man whore behind the keyboard who calls the shots on that action.

If I had the time (it's Thanksgiving Day here and I'm about to go out with my family) I'd detail all of the points above, but just in passing I'll note that Maya doesn't go sheepishly to the MC, she tries to hide in the dark, and that at the party she doesn't go up to him to say I'm sorry, she goes to ask his help again.

If you didn't go down the "man whore" path (except he didn't get paid, so basically just "slut" path), you'd probably end up with Maya and Josey. They only let you down if you're not CHICK enough or if you never had sex with Josy and you never made out with Maya. And if you're a DIK, you should be claiming all the territory that comes with it.

Just to clarify, the sheepish bit was at the party (not back at the dorm room), when she comes up to ask the mc for help, you can see she's embarrassed about what's transpired, but she'd still rather make out with the MC than any of the other guys she doesn't know.

Anyway, enjoy your thanksgiving, and that goes for all your guys and gals celebrating today. (y)

Reactions: Real Kreten

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
We do hear Maya's thoughts from time to time, and they are not generally consistent with her being a deliberate villain. Her villainous scheme is also rather questionable. But in theory, yes, you are right. Maya could turn out to have been playing us the whole time if DPC wants to do that sort of thing.

Obviously I hope he does not.
Yep, remember when she does that test to figure the MC out? You win a point with her if you pay the bill. Maybe the test is if you're open to her manipulation or not. You can go full Keyser Soze with Maya If you want to abuse your players and subvert their expectations.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

tumblr_m6hij9iyIg1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If you didn't go down the "man whore" path (except he didn't get paid, so basically just "slut" path), you'd probably end up with Maya and Josey. They only let you down if you're not CHICK enough or if you never had sex with Josy and you never made out with Maya. And if you're a DIK, you should be claiming all the territory that comes with it.

Just to clarify, the sheepish bit was at the party (not back at the dorm room), when she comes up to ask the mc for help, you can see she's embarrassed about what's transpired, but she'd still rather make out with the MC than any of the other guys she doesn't know.

Anyway, enjoy your thanksgiving, and that goes for all your guys and gals celebrating today. (y)
Yeah but she still denies any responsibility for her actions when he refuses her. Remember what Bella said, even with peer pressure there's a choice.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
but do you agree that of the three moments of routine it is clearly the most boring and weak?

you are right that lunch is optional, but if you are not interested in having lunch with them, imagine if you are interested in studying with them ...

as a reflection on the sixth chapter: the biggest disappointment is that there is no friendship path with Maya and Josy, so no signs even for individual routes. therefore there remains a burden to carry on.
it's just an episode, but not even calling Mc for his birthday is a sign that those who have problems with Maya and Josy now will have them until the end. a really questionable management of those (actually just Maya, Josy is her glen) who are the central female characters of the plot
I hadn't really thought to grade the scenes. I think the lunch scene is the best, but I'd say the library scene is about on par with the classroom scene.

As for Maya and Josy as friends, I don't think it's quite as bad as you say. They do still wish the MC a happy birthday on Rooster and by text message if they are just friends. And since it's implied in the trio route that they will be celebrating it later, it's possible they will do something later as friends, too. Also, Josy will still kick Tommy if the MC didn't fight him (we just don't get the reveal about it without the phone call).

I think that's a decent amount of friendship on display. I'd have preferred more, but we also have to consider that some people hate the two and want as little to do with them as possible.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
What I've seen here (pretty upbeat scenarios):

Bella as a psycho killer...

Jill facing tragedy (somebody said cancer many pages ago)..

Quinn ODing...

Anybody else sees more tragedies coming? This is AL all over again...

*sobs*

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I thoug until now that the saves are only in game/saves.... So I extracted the project again in separate directory, but didn't copied the saves. And if I go in to load option, all of my old saves are there... So I found out they are also saved in c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK<hash>
Interesting...
I found the game save folder in same location as well..
However, it's only got the 6.1 saves for me.. (and the ones I copied over manually earlier.)
New "feature" maybe?

Did extracting the game to a different location help, or still got same issues?

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I hadn't really thought to grade the scenes. I think the lunch scene is the best, but I'd say the library scene is about on par with the classroom scene.

As for Maya and Josy as friends, I don't think it's quite as bad as you say. They do still wish the MC a happy birthday on Rooster and by text message if they are just friends. And since it's implied in the trio route that they will be celebrating it later, it's possible they will do something later as friends, too. Also, Josy will still kick Tommy if the MC didn't fight him (we just don't get the reveal about it without the phone call).

I think that's a decent amount of friendship on display. I'd have preferred more, but we also have to consider that some people hate the two and want as little to do with them as possible.
Honestly, the friendship route for Maya makes a lot of sense. The one for Josy that lacks substance for me.

But it all could have been easier if they developed the friendship while working together before the game. But DPC chose to make the MC have never even talked to her.

This little thing would make their friendship more believable.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Saying the two "actively encouraged" the MC is no less slanted than the list you complained about. Josy straight up told the MC she liked him but felt guilty about cheating. Maya concealed having a girlfriend, but made it clear something was wrong with making out with the MC. You can dislike the way they acted, but there is no question that both girls were - by word and by action - conflicted about their feelings for the MC.

The MC chose to proceed (possibly all the way to sex), and got burned. I think it's entirely fair if what happened rubs you the wrong way, but at the end of the day this is a story about an MC who is willing to forgive them. That's just a condition for the game.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah but she still denies any responsibility for her actions when he refuses her. Remember what Bella said, even with peer pressure there's a choice.
Remember that Bella is a grown-ass woman, who's got loads more experience than two teenage girls. When you're that young, choices don't seem so obvious.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Here's a little recap of MC's life over the couple of weeks of starting college through to the end of Hell Week. I've gone all geekazoid over this, color coding the Maya interactions (green), the Josy interactions (red) and sex-with-everyone-else (purple) to visually show the weighting of what MC's been up to. I've included most M&J interactions while just including all the other sexual interactions. Its a bit of a read but it's enlightening:

• He's working at a store and has a crush on Josy
  • He finally gets the courage to talk to her and things take off
  • Goes on a date with Josy, he kisses her, she reciprocates and she feels guilty and tells him she's in another relationship
  • When he leaves she indicates she still likes him, he still likes her too
  • First day at college he meets Maya, she's friendly and offers him a hand after he falls
  • She finds out he's missed orientation and she offers to show him around
  • She opens up a bit and says she wants to join the HOTs to get free tuition and he jokes about it with her
  • He meets Maya in class again and after class he asks if she wants to come along with him to the Tri-Betas, she tells him she has a boyfriend
  • Later that evening he goes to call Josy but she calls first, it's clear they both have crushes on each other but when they start talking about relationships she realizes she's being silly but before she hangs up the MC organizes to meet her on the weekend. She's not sure what she's doing but is looking forward to seeing him.
  • Next day in class Maya tries to get mc to join up to gender studies and the two of them go out to lunch. When the conversation comes round to her parents the mc see that it gets her a little serious. Then they talk about honesty and stuff and MC covers the tab.
  • Then all the dorm room drama unfolds. During this time he gets a double handjob from Quinn and Camila and a blow job from Camila
  • Later he meets up with Derek and Maya and Maya is convinced by Derek to let mc stay with her for the night.
  • They chat a bit and then MC finds out she's got some issues with people giving up on her.
  • Then they get changed for bed, she's a bit bashful and then the mc strips right in front of her, shocking her.
  • He wakes up with a boner, she teases him and then she expects he won't be returning to the room for another night as per the original deal (one night).
  • Later that day Maya finds out MC hasn't left yet, she's surprised when he suggests staying longer but she agrees. When he suggests he stay permanently, she declines the idea but she gives her number to him (in case he gets locked out).
  • That night she invites him to watch a movie with her and she is literally all over him - this is definitely her leading him on (intentionally or not). He reciprocates a bit, nothing too aggressive, and she tells him the boyfriend deal was just to stop guys from being attracted to her and says it's probably best if the MC isn't attracted to her too. He says he is. Then they chat about the movie and go to (separate) beds.
  • They meet up next in gender class and nothing happens.
  • She tells him she'll be back late so don't wait up
  • MC gets a blow job from Riona and has anal sex with Camila
  • MC waits up for Maya, even tries to call her, then eventually goes to sleep
  • Then we get the grinding scene which confuses mc, he thinks it's means something but we now know it’s a HOTs prank
  • Then we have the CUMpetition where mc fucks Quinn, she thinks she's shocking him but he teases her and she likes it, then Derek loses...
  • During the evening mc flirts with Mel and Sarah and lets them know he fucked Quinn
  • Later Maya comes to the MC sheepishly, feeling bad for the grinding, mc offers to help her out, he likes her and he wants to talk about whether what took place earlier meant anything to her
  • Later back at the dorm the MC talks to Maya about the grinding, she's hesitant to talk about it and feels bad about what she did and angry that she was the only one that was asked to do it that way.
  • The MC vaguely warns her about Quinn’s prostitution ring (i.e. he tells her fuck all, he should have told her outright but that's another discussion)
  • She asks that the mc forgive her, and the mc agrees that she was being used so he doesn't think it was her fault (plus seriously who would be complaining about a cute roommate grinding you during sorority pledging...)
  • When pressed she tells the mc she still has some things she doesn't want to tell him about (we know now it was about being a lesbian etc. and it was kinda silly that she couldn't tell him)
  • Then she blows up about her family being disappointed in her
  • After some consoling she initiates a makeout session. She feels conflicted afterwards but definitely drawn to the mc. She tells the mc that she shouldn't be using him like this, he says he wants it. They go to separate beds.
  • He meets Maya in class again and he and Derek laugh about raiding the the preps mansion and toothbrushes
  • That night he chats with Maya before going off to the DIKs party
  • He does some pledge stuff which involves a shot off Sarah’s cooch and then kisses her and then gets a foot job from Sarah, Mel and Riona, then he fucks the shit out of Sarah
  • The next morning he tells Maya he's headed home for a date, then teases her about her being jealous. She obviously feels something as she tries to convince him and herself she isn't jealous.
  • He then goes on his date with Josy, they have a nice night and then she gets upset about long distant relationships and all that. She tells him he's not just with her because she's lonely, she obviously likes him. He goes to leave, she says stay, they sleep in the same bed and he makes a move on her resulting in a blowjob and sex and then he does a runner.
  • When he returns, Maya hugs him, and immediately asks about his date and then asks about the girl, saying she feels a bit awkward. Maya and MC only kissed once before this, but she obviously has feelings for him. Then they talk about how love hurts and shit like that. MC feels they are slowly opening up to each other
  • MC then gets some Chad-cheating evidence for Sage and makes out with her and plans to teach her guitar.
  • MC then flirts with Jill and Bella doing Yoga
  • MC then goes out on a "date" with Bella and ends up making out with her at her home.
  • MC chats some more with Maya in class
  • MC goes to Sage and starts teaching her guitar, starts flirting, they make out and then she gives him a boob job
  • Later MC flirts with Jade after class
  • Next time Maya sees the MC he has been hit by Chad, she's concerned for him. Maya also confides that she has to do a lot of sexual things to get into the HOTs
  • MC offers to help her
  • Maya confides that she's a lesbian and also says it's strange that she has feeling for mc
  • Later Maya and mc kiss on the picnic rug
  • Later MC flirts with Jade at the lunch table
  • In class Maya discusses Derek's attempts towards women
  • Later mc gets a hand job and blow job from Sage
  • Then MC goes to a strip joint where he feels up strippers including fingering Rose and Lily and gets a blow job from Envy and ass fucks her.
  • Next day he talks to Josy who says she's coming to college and wants to stay with him, he tells her he's staying in a dorm with a girl, he also says that while he cares for Josy, it bugs him that she has a boyfriend. She intends to tell him everything once she sees him
  • MC then meets up with Jill in the library and they flirt a bit and she kisses him after the DnG game
  • MC then fucks Mona and Camila in toilet stall
  • MC then flirts more with Jade and gets a foot job and a hand job during class
  • MC then breaks into prep mansion, romances Jill and asks her on a date
  • MC then goes straight to the library and makes out with Bella
  • MC then visits Quinn and has all kinds of sex with Quinn and Riona
  • Then Josey rocks up and MC bales to Sage's like a little bitch and the Internet goes insane because these girls are just monsters - how dare they do this to the MC!!!
  • Then at the HOTs’ mc has all kinds of shower sex with Mel with Sarah enjoying the show
  • Then MC grinds Quinn and has her wank him off into her cunt.
  • Then he makes out with Sage in the pool and gets a hand job followed by a boob job.
  • Then he hangs out naked in the sauna with Sara, Mel, Ashley and Lily where Lily grinds naked on him and he eats Ashley out
  • Then he spies on Heather masturbating
  • Then he starts sexting to Cathy, Nicole and a bunch of other girls
  • Then he hangs out with Sage at the movie night holding hands(!) fingering her and then total mind blowing sex
  • Then Maya comes to talk to MC in genre studies and he gets all weird.
  • Then he goes on a date with Jill and makes out with her at the end
  • Then he fucks Quinn on the roof.
  • Then he confronts Maya and Josey and they say they just want to be friends with him (probably because they are fucking scared of all the venereal diseases he’s carrying). The Internet again goes berserk and wants these girls (particularly Maya, you know because of dishonesty), to be lynched!
  • Then he goes off and Fucks Jade and records it
  • The he meets up with Riona at the prep's mansion and fucks her left, right and center
  • Then he joins Mel, Sarah and Heather in the sauna, gets a blow job from Sarah and Mel and cums on Heather's tits (haha! Sorry...)
  • Then he meets up with Maya and Josey, drinks some champagne and chats. Then when Josy asks for some help, he says, “sorry I’m busy” (spiteful cunt!)
  • Then he makes out with Camila, gets a blow job and then ass fucks her
  • Then he flirts with Jade at the party, grabbing her ass
  • Then he makes out with Lily, gets a blow job and wanks himself off into her cunt
  • Then he fucks Sage
  • Later that night he gets a blow job from Cathy
  • Back at Bella's hose he makes out with Jill
Now after reading all that, is anyone still of the opinion that if they were the mc, they would get all angry at Maya and Josy because they didn't want to continue a romantic relationship with him and preferred to be just friends? The motherfucker has bitches lined up from one side of campus to the other, is he really gonna be bummed out because 2, out of 15 babes he was banging didn't want to continue getting jiggy with him?
That's some playthrough right there! I was led to believe you had to make choices early! Time to do another run and do EVERYTHING in one playthrough! ><

GG writing all that! Simply amazing! LMFAO

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes