felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 916550 View attachment 916551 View attachment 916552 View attachment 916553 View attachment 916554 View attachment 916555
I don't see a mixed signal here. She effectively says she lied just so the MC wouldn't hit on her, then flat out says she doesn't want the MC attracted to her. In my book, that's an extremely clear signal.

Yes, Maya remains affectionate towards him, but that's not the same thing as wanting to pursue a relationship with him. It's the MC who blindly assumes she must have been too shy before, or silently changed her mind. Even when Maya flat out says they shouldn't be kissing, he keeps acting like she's free and clear girlfriend material right up until the reveal... at which point he puts all of this on the two girls and storms off.

Which, given that the MC is an 18 year old boy, is hardly unbelievable. But it's not as simple as Maya taking advantage of the poor, innocent MC. Both of them knew there were issues with getting together: Maya knew he was dating someone else, the MC knew she wasn't telling him something. But they ignored warning signs because they were young, confused, and worried about what would happen if they addressed the topic head on.
however, if at that point MC tells her that he is already attracted to her anyway, he either pulls him away dryly or explains that he has a complicated sentimental situation

but no, the next day lie down in the meadow to kiss each other

MC will put psychological pressure on her because he feels something, maybe just physical attraction, Maya rubs him because Quinn told her. who is it that takes advantage of the benevolence of the other most?

stop condemning MC otherwise I'll start attacking Maya again ....:(:mad::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You think that's bad, try a Jill only Chick playthrough. Virginity and blue balls guaranteed. I'm still trying to schlep through that garbage for the sake of completionism, but my goodness is it terrible. Stuck on ep. 3. Not sure I'm going to make it through.
I just hope that Jill is a sex machine because with all the waiting it has to be worth it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 916550 View attachment 916551 View attachment 916552 View attachment 916553 View attachment 916554 View attachment 916555
I don't see a mixed signal here. She effectively says she lied just so the MC wouldn't hit on her, then flat out says she doesn't want the MC attracted to her. In my book, that's an extremely clear signal.

Yes, Maya remains affectionate towards him, but that's not the same thing as wanting to pursue a relationship with him. It's the MC who blindly assumes she must have been too shy before, or silently changed her mind. Even when Maya flat out says they shouldn't be kissing, he keeps acting like she's free and clear girlfriend material right up until the reveal... at which point he puts all of this on the two girls and storms off.

Which, given that the MC is an 18 year old boy, is hardly unbelievable. But it's not as simple as Maya taking advantage of the poor, innocent MC. Both of them knew there were issues with getting together: Maya knew he was dating someone else, the MC knew she wasn't telling him something. But they ignored warning signs because they were young, confused, and worried about what would happen if they addressed the topic head on.
Yes, that's what she says, all the while rubbing your dick with her thigh and snuggled up against you.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My whole point in all of this is no logical motivation for the MC to make the decisions that he makes, and this lack of motivational consistency just makes the story fall apart.
Logic is hardly the standard by which teenagers make most of their decisions.

Beyond that, though, you insist that Maya and Josy behaved selfishly, and thus the MC is crazy to continue interacting with them. That's one possible interpretation of their actions, but there are alternatives. All that's required to make sense of the MC keeping M&J in his life is for him to take one of those other interpretations. It's really as simple as that.

I understand that is frustrating if you don't share that interpretation; heaven knows I was sick of seeing the MC hound poor Bella even after she begged him not to, and she's much less central to the plot than Maya or Josy. But at the end of the day the plot has to put its load-bearing elements somewhere, and Maya is at the heart of BaDIK's plot thus far.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yes, that's what she says, all the while rubbing your dick with her thigh and snuggled up against you.
So clearly she does not consider that behavior indicative of sexual attraction.

If you do... well, what would you expect to happen here? The MC getting burned after this is as much on him as it's on her.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

If you do... well, what would you expect to happen here? The MC getting burned after this is as much on him as it's on her.

no but it is a sign that she knows that MC will not push her away, because she knows that he is attracted to her.

technically she takes advantage of it and not for a very noble purpose

in all honesty believe that Maya would do it on a guy she didn't know and didn't trust?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Wait, touching another persons genitals isn't indicative of sexual attraction???? LOL

• Haha

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm not entirely sure. I think that saving Maya from Quinn schemes (and probably saving Quinn from herself) will be more or less what the game is about, in it's final version. So MC has to care, to some degree, of Maya and Josy.

My greatest regret is that you can't pursuite Riona (not really), the readhead from the Gender Studies classo or Sally (sorry Magnar..), the only 3ladies i find interesting in the game (i know, Sally is kinda a b***h, but she's cute).

Why MC should be so interested in women twice his age or in girls about to graduate and leave? That leaves you only with Maya and Josy. Well, no, thank you. I'd rather go on a route with Derek.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
however, if at that point MC tells her that he is already attracted to her anyway, he either pulls him away dryly or explains that he has a complicated sentimental situation

but no, the next day lie down in the meadow to kiss each other

MC will put psychological pressure on her because he feels something, maybe just physical attraction, Maya rubs him because Quinn told her. who is it that takes advantage of the benevolence of the other most?

stop condemning MC otherwise I'll start attacking Maya again ....:(:mad::devilish:
IMG_20201126_113929.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Logic is hardly the standard by which teenagers make most of their decisions.

Beyond that, though, you insist that Maya and Josy behaved selfishly, and thus the MC is crazy to continue interacting with them. That's one possible interpretation of their actions, but there are alternatives. All that's required to make sense of the MC keeping M&J in his life is for him to take one of those other interpretations. It's really as simple as that.

I understand that is frustrating if you don't share that interpretation; heaven knows I was sick of seeing the MC hound poor Bella even after she begged him not to, and she's much less central to the plot than Maya or Josy. But at the end of the day the plot has to put its load-bearing elements somewhere, and Maya is at the heart of BaDIK's plot thus far.
here on Bella you're right

MC behaves like a dog in heat with Bella, he doesn't behave well towards her (even worse if he plays with her and Jill at the same time).

in theory after the library scene in chapter 3 there should have been a clarification, instead they all pretend nothing has happened (even MC in this case, who may even decide to take refuge in Bella's house)

if he paid the consequences in that case it would be right, morally at least.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why can't the MC also be at fault? He knows Josy is in a relationship, yet he can pursue her. Maya tells him she doesn't want guys to be interested in her, yet he can pursue her. If he does both of those things and gets attached really quickly to both of them, then it's his own fault for not reading the signals.

Contrast this with Sage where the MC can say 'no' to giving her guitar which essentially closes her off for the time being, and then in Ep 5 she ask him why and he explains that it's because of her situation with Chad. He recognises in this scenario that he shouldn't get involved with someone who's in a relationship, yet with both Maya and Josy he's less concerned about that.

This, to me, is more an issue with the way this story has been written than it is with any character flaws inherent withing the characters in question.

Wait, touching another persons genitals isn't indicative of sexual attraction???? LOL
I believe she was just on his leg, but even if she did, so what? Have you never been hugged by a female friend and felt your dick press against her? Or what about her tits? Does this touching mean she's leading you on sexually?

Just sounds like typical guy thinking to me; "She just looked at me/touched my shoulder/hand/arm/leg, that must mean she wants to fuck me." :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not entirely sure. I think that saving Maya from Quinn schemes (and probably saving Quinn from herself) will be more or less what the game is about, in it's final version. So MC has to care, to some degree, of Maya and Josy.

My greatest regret is that you can't pursuite ... the readhead from the Gender Studies classo
One does not simply refer to Karen Rebecca Johnson as the "the redhead from Gender Studies." I hereby subtract 20 points from your constitution sir.

P.S. KRJ is also acceptable.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Why can't the MC also be at fault? He knows Josy is in a relationship, yet he can pursue her. Maya tells him she doesn't want guys to be interested in her, yet he can pursue her. If he does both of those things and gets attached really quickly to both of them, then it's his own fault for not reading the signals.

Contrast this with Sage where the MC can say 'no' to giving her guitar which essentially closes her off for the time being, and then in Ep 5 she ask him why and he explains that it's because of her situation with Chad. He recognises in this scenario that he shouldn't get involved with someone who's in a relationship, yet with both Maya and Josy he's less concerned about that.

This, to me, is more an issue with the way this story has been written than it is with any character flaws inherent withing the characters in question.

I believe she was just on his leg, but even if she did, so what? Have you never been hugged by a female friend and felt your dick press against her? Or what about her tits? Does this touching mean she's leading you on sexually?

Just sounds like typical guy thinking to me; "She just looked at me/touched my shoulder/hand/arm/leg, that must mean she wants to fuck me." :ROFLMAO:
Man there is a whole world of difference between a standing hug and a girl asking you to lie next to her, snuggling up against you and yes, lifting her leg high enough to lay on your crotch. Look at the screen shot, I'm sure it's on your computer already.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the story was written like that and how it is written we can judge the characters.

what signals would Josy (not always mention Maya) give to MC to convince him not to try with her?

Is telling her she's engaged after kissing him a clear sign?
or call him the first week of college and arrange to meet as soon as he gets home?
Would inviting him home for dinner and then asking him to stay there would be a clear signal too?

whoever falls in love always risks, but to risk in love is not a fault for me

all by pretending that MC was not reciprocated by the girls in his feelings, which we know is not true even in case of rejection

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not inadvertently, no. She will immediately withdraw her leg when she realizes what it might be touching.

no but it is a sign that she knows that MC will not push her away, because she knows that he is attracted to her.

technically she takes advantage of it and not for a very noble purpose

in all honesty believe that Maya would do it on a guy she didn't know and didn't trust?
She certainly uses the MC with the whole grinding thing, but I'm reluctant to say she really takes advantage of him because a) she seems surprised when she enjoys it herself, and b) the most objectionable parts of that scene would have happened with or without Maya.

Quinn is the one taking advantage of the opportunity for her own ends, because she's decided to turn a simple errand into a perverted prank. Maya could have (and arguably should have) flat out refused, but she wasn't calling the shots.

So again, it's a mistake on Maya's part, clearly. But just as the MC should have refused to steal panties from the HOTs, I don't think that failure is an unforgivable sin. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Reactions: lTTMl

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How absurd would be to think that Quinn might get more space within the VN from now on? She's been on the banner with the LIs, her backstory was the opener in ep. 6, and the MC is getting quite close to her, as we can see from her scene and the phone messages where Quinn offers free specials and agrees to hang more with the MC.

How much of a long shot would be to think that she may join the RP system? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing to see it starting in ep. 7, right?
Given DPC seems to hate RPs these days, I think it's more likely he'd remove them from the LIs than he would be to add them to Quinn.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Man there is a whole world of difference between a standing hug and a girl asking you to lie next to her, snuggling up against you and yes, lifting her leg high enough to lay on your crotch. Look at the screen shot, I'm sure it's on your computer already.
*Nervously deletes photo from computer* :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes