shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's some playthrough right there! I was led to believe you had to make choices early! Time to do another run and do EVERYTHING in one playthrough! ><

GG writing all that! Simply amazing! LMFAO
That playthrough (total DIK) misses a few scenes (you can't have everything):
  • Almost sex with Maya the night Josy arrives - too busy threesoming it with Quinn and Riona
  • Making out with Sage at the DIK party - chose Sarah instead, to be honest Sage is the better option
  • Video night with Maya (including fingering her the first time) - once again, chose Sarah
  • Obviously missed out on the threesome with M&J - went to see Jade instead, plus wasn't CHICK enough for the girls
  • Then there was everything that happens with Bella when you stay at her house - since the mc stayed at the HOTs this time
  • Didn't get to bang the MC's doppelganger at the Pink Rose (need to stay with Derek for that).
  • And the most heartbreaking of all, missed out on copping a feel of Jill in the shower and kissing in the bathroom - wasn't CHICK enough.

Still, managed to achieve a lot on one playthrough without cheats.

Reactions: Frostvred
Jun 1, 2020
I dont know about anyone else, but the Maya/Josey part where they reject you if you arent on the CHIK path but stay friends, really annoyed me. Probably comes from personal history of getting the "interested" signs and then when working up the courage to go for it, getting the "oh sorry lets be friends" thing. After investing that much emotion it would be hard to stay just friends. But thats just me. Im working on multiple saves for the different paths. But I have to say that Jill is my favorite. I really hope there is a way to be with her in the end.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hadn't really thought to grade the scenes. I think the lunch scene is the best, but I'd say the library scene is about on par with the classroom scene.

As for Maya and Josy as friends, I don't think it's quite as bad as you say. They do still wish the MC a happy birthday on Rooster and by text message if they are just friends. And since it's implied in the trio route that they will be celebrating it later, it's possible they will do something later as friends, too. Also, Josy will still kick Tommy if the MC didn't fight him (we just don't get the reveal about it without the phone call).

I think that's a decent amount of friendship on display. I'd have preferred more, but we also have to consider that some people hate the two and want as little to do with them as possible.
but you don't solve anything like that. those who "dislike" Maya and Josy have to find a way to make moments together pleasant.

of course sex is excluded, but funny moments must be created, dialogues in which the girls are particularly interested in the events of MC, (and not moments of embarrassment like the one in the library where the 2 girls are basically a nuisance) situations in which it becomes believable that they are really friends.

otherwise having to run to Maya to comfort her remains a burden that one feels unmotivated.

Did DPC want to bind us to this friendship? ok, now he has to do something to make it pleasant and not a tool to involve Mc in unpleasant events.

taking the scenes of the triple and removing all sexual references does not create a path of friendship, but it creates a sad and empty path

for us players, it is clear that there is the main path in which we are accepted with the girls and that of lower level in which we have to act as butler to solve problems

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Would be nice to have a happy ending with Bella, but honestly, I fear for the worst...She is hands down the hottest female in this game, would be really, really bad, if there was no way to win her at the end even if losing all other girls. (one has bo be willing to make sacrifices) I am currently doing a full chick path, and that ending regarding Jill foreshadowed that I will not be able to keep both gals. If I had to choose I would take Bella over Jill anytime.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Would be nice to have a happy ending with Bella, but honestly, I fear for the worst...She is hands down the hottest female in this game, would be really, really bad, if there was no way to win her at the end even if losing all other girls. (one has bo be willing to make sacrifices) I am currently doing a full chick path, and that ending regarding Jill foreshadowed that I will not be able to keep both gals. If I had to choose I would take Bella over Jill anytime.
Bella is hot but she has an unrealistic body. I like more the others

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which is "clinging on Megan no matter what you actually feel" all over again.

there is also that problem, that of the chosen LI, but which is usually the easy one, the one who is clearly the perfect wife

here, on the other hand, it is on the most bumpy path

staying with Meghan was easy, maybe boring, but satisfying

the situation is worse

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Nah, I am playing clean, using only the walkthrough, no mods or whatsoever...I will do a full DIK run as well, there I will get my fair share of Lily. :)
I am using the mod and making multiple paths I do it like this since I don't want to miss those scenes with the sidegirls, I want my MC to make the most fun of his youth in every way xD

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I dont know about anyone else, but the Maya/Josey part where they reject you if you arent on the CHIK path but stay friends, really annoyed me. Probably comes from personal history of getting the "interested" signs and then when working up the courage to go for it, getting the "oh sorry lets be friends" thing. After investing that much emotion it would be hard to stay just friends. But thats just me. Im working on multiple saves for the different paths. But I have to say that Jill is my favorite. I really hope there is a way to be with her in the end.
My Jill-only no nut November...December...January, etc. etc. playthrough is the most difficult I've ever done. I should get a special steam reward or something if I actually make it through to the end of the game on that save.....only to get one final blue balling cock block from DPC. Something tells me I ain't never getting in that holiest of holies no matter how virtuous I play.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am using the mod and making multiple paths I do it like this since I don't want to miss those scenes with the sidegirls, I want my MC to make the most fun of his youth in every way xD
If you get to see a scene with the mod but the game treats you as if it didn't happen did it really happen?

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
That playthrough (total DIK) misses a few scenes (you can't have everything):
  • Almost sex with Maya the night Josy arrives - too busy threesoming it with Quinn and Riona
  • Making out with Sage at the DIK party - chose Sarah instead, to be honest Sage is the better option
  • Video night with Maya (including fingering her the first time) - once again, chose Sarah
  • Obviously missed out on the threesome with M&J - went to see Jade instead, plus wasn't CHICK enough for the girls
  • Then there was everything that happens with Bella when you stay at her house - since the mc stayed at the HOTs this time
  • Didn't get to bang the MC's doppelganger at the Pink Rose (need to stay with Derek for that).
  • And the most heartbreaking of all, missed out on copping a feel of Jill in the shower and kissing in the bathroom - wasn't CHICK enough.

Still, managed to achieve a lot on one playthrough without cheats.
Hahah.. Yeah.. You managed to cover a lot of ground. ><
I'm impressed! LUL

But atleast by looks of it, it can be potentially possible to cover everything in just 3 playthroughs though(Derek, Bella and Sage)
My saves are pretty much "full" atm(plus a backup save folder).. So if I can cover everything in 3 new playthroughs, It'll be easier on next episode. ><

Tried chase one of the paths at a time and did my best on both a chick, and a DIK playthrough in each path. But yeah... DIK was a no go in the M&J path like you mentioned... with Jill and Bella, I didn't really feel like I came "too short" as DIK, except the Jill tennis part.. Felt like Jill really wants to like the MC no matter what.. And a couple of the split paths, I even did with and without Quinn's resturant.

*sigh* I prolly spent way too many hours with this VN. ><

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes