ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I had time to recall the snipers:mad::mad::ROFLMAO:

it is more strange to me that the color of her eyes changes ...o_O
I think the eye color inconsistencies we see are a result of how the rendering program handles lighting conditions rather than a change to the theoretical iris colors. The lenses seem to be far more reflective of certain wavelengths than they ought to be, which screws with the color of the eyes we perceive. Derek has dark irises, so he seems to suffer from it a lot.
Derek_eyes_1_dark_blue.jpg Derek_eyes_2_med_blue.jpg Derek_eyes_3_dark_brown.jpg Derek_eyes_4_light_blue.jpg Derek_eyes_5_light_blue.jpg Derek_eyes_6_black.jpg

In the worst case, you get that zany alien cyborg eye look:
Alien_cyborg_eyes_1.jpg Alien_cyborg_eyes_2.jpg

Sage's hairstyle was a clear change, probably to distinguish her from Maya. It was a big improvement, IMHO.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The scene was a 5 on a scale of 10, as for milfs in the game, my choice would be Nicole.
I'm not good at ranking ...

among my favorites I put, in no particular order:
Josy in the fifth
Jade in the fourth
Quinn in the sixth episode

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I know the etimology, but think for a second. Is a girl who has a child at 16 a Milf? Or a hot mature who doesn't have children in her forties not a Milf?

Nora, yes. There was a theory somewhere, I was talking about Nicole.

if she has no children she is at most a cougar

Cathe is a cougar, Jade is also a milf

Reactions: n0cn1l

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I know the etimology, but think for a second. Is a girl who has a child at 16 a Milf? Or a hot mature who doesn't have children in her forties not a Milf?

A girl that has a baby and is 16 years old is just as a baby as is the child. A MILF is a woman that is around 40 years old and is hot.

Reactions: Gladheim

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
if she has no children she is at most a cougar

Cathe is a cougar, Jade is also a milf
I would normally use the term for someone who could be the mother of whoever is saying it, which makes it entirely subjective. Nicole would be too young then, Isabella would barely qualify.
Dude that Nora is well in her 40s , a woman of 30 like that I do not want her xD. She looks older than Jade and a lot older than Nicole or Bella
I was talking about Nicole, by bad. But Nora is still 32 if she didn't lie, which she probably did :KEK: .
A girl that has a baby and is 16 years old is just as a baby as is the child. A MILF is a woman that is around 40 years old and is hot.
My point precisely?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

MILF has different meanings. On the one hand, it has the literal meaning of a woman who is a mother and who is also hot, but it also means women of a certain age, primarily women over 30, even if they don't have children. It can also mean women who are old enough to be your mother, so to an 18 year old, a woman who is at least 16 years older than them could be considered a MILF, with or without kids.

Therefore, Nicole is a MILF because she has a child, and Nora is MILF because she's old enough to be the MC's mother.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I would normally use the term for someone who could be the mother of whoever is saying it, which makes it entirely subjective. Nicole would be too young then, Isabella would barely qualify.

I was talking about Nicole, by bad. But Nora is still 32 if she didn't lie, which she probably did :KEK: .

My point precisely?
Ah okay, well she lied, obviously

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020

Good point, i thought Nicole was almost 40 years old, i didn't remember that she was in her 30s.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes