Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Bella's story is built up in the heads of fans.

She has a locked door in her house, the house that use to belong to her parents.

But locking up their old shit because they're dead and you don't want to throw it away must make you a psycho killer.
So when the MC talks about how opening doors leads to some bad things...

screenshot0050.png

This was just all in our heads?

Something tells me whats behind that door is going to be along the lines of this...

norma-bates-psycho.jpg

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So when the MC talks about how opening doors leads to some bad things...

View attachment 925189

This was just all in our heads?

Something tells me whats behind that door is going to be along the lines of this...

View attachment 925197
That scene is one of three, including Derek and Sage. Are they gonna kill somebody as well?

I'm just saying the Bella hype, lock door hype, while DPC has played in to it, it's all fan hype, and if it turns out to be nothing, it's not DPC's fault for teasing a bit, it's the fault of fans for trying to make something out of nothing.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

She has a locked door in her house, the house that use to belong to her parents.

But locking up their old shit because they're dead and you don't want to throw it away must make you a psycho killer.
The reason for that is because DPC put all those scenes with that room and others concerning some big secret about Bella. You can't claim that fans invented it all, when they've been intentionally led to that conclusion by the developer. Whether it pans out for real is another matter entirely.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The reason for that is because DPC put all those scenes with that room and others concerning some big secret about Bella. You can't claim that fans invented it all, when they've been intentionally led to that conclusion by the developer. Whether it pans out for real is another matter entirely.
The anticipation and all the wild theories are just a bit of fun between episode releases. There are a handful of angry characters on this forum that seem to think DPC owes them something more than what has already been delivered, the rest of us find this game awesome and want to keep talking about it. :cool:

Reactions: Elum Eno

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Jesus Christ. How do you get out of the part where you're where the rich kids are in their house. Googled and solution doesn't work. Left of sink nothing happend and nothing happens anywhere else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it is built in our heads because DPC has given us very few elements and all extremes.

the thoughts of the "MC of the future" in the library scene in the third episode are thoughtful. he tells us that if he had known the truth then he would not have kissed her but would have run away to ask for help (for her, not for him).

the rest are all vague clues, readable in a thousand ways (who has to forgive what, the locked room, the one Jill shouldn't talk about, the adulteress etc ..).

it is true that we know so little that every theory has its own credibility (from the child who died prematurely, to the uncovered betrayal, to the double uncovered betrayal, to the sanctuary for the husband, to the stuffed husband) and when everything is credible it means that many theories will be wrong.

personally until DPC does not clarify Bella, she remains on the bench, she is already the Li I find it harder to see a happy ending with.

Nov 14, 2020
5000 pages what the fu-

how is this game? render wise and approx how many hours of playing to finish it from start to latest update?

(add 2-3 hours to total to include time for extra activities)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's not that we think Chad MUST be gay, we just recognize that it's the best explanation for the totality of the evidence we have.

If Chad is cheating with Melanie, AND is so committed to her that he will dump Sage on her say so... what could possibly have been in that envelope that brought him to tears when he though the MC was blackmailing him? If Mel will randomly fuck the MC in the shower, why does she care that Chad break up with Sage at all?

Mel being the sidegirl fits a few facts, but not as many as you think.
see, that's what I'm talking about. If you paid attention, you would know Chad also cheats on his competition. Did it occur to you maybe it was a letter actually blackmailed him? To report to the authorities of steroid use? To ruin his future? Chad cried like a bitch over it, it has no relation whatsoever to the side bitch, or Sage. Easy.
MC and Sage also fucked while Sage loved Chad. Melanie is also included in restaurant business. So, your point?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not that we think Chad MUST be gay, we just recognize that it's the best explanation for the totality of the evidence we have.

If Chad is cheating with Melanie, AND is so committed to her that he will dump Sage on her say so... what could possibly have been in that envelope that brought him to tears when he though the MC was blackmailing him? If Mel will randomly fuck the MC in the shower, why does she care that Chad break up with Sage at all?

Mel being the sidegirl fits a few facts, but not as many as you think.
for me what really hard to accept in a normal solution is Chad's reaction to blackmail
he looks too scared, too shocked.

but the clues to his homosexuality seem to me more sought than found

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
see, that's what I'm talking about. If you paid attention, you would know Chad also cheats on his competition. Did it occur to you maybe it was a letter actually blackmailed him? To report to the authorities of steroid use? To ruin his future? Chad cried like a bitch over it, it has no relation whatsoever to the side bitch, or Sage. Easy.
MC and Sage also fucked while Sage loved Chad. Melanie is also included in restaurant business. So, your point?
Considering that envelope comes with another one addressed to Dawe in which Arieth is fucking every DIK alive, it's fair to assume Chad's one has also a sexual nature (Dawe is also using drugs for competitions, or that he thinks, so why go with a different content on his letter). The gay theory just ticks more boxes on their own than the Mel's one. Of course, it could be anything,

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
While I'm not that interested in what Chad's true situation is, you are neglecting a few things. Namely DPC likes to put in red herrings and convoluted if not nonsensical plot twists for the sake of melodrama. For example take Maya's big secret which was so underwhelming I was scratching my head why it was supposed to be a secret in the first place. Honestly I suspect Bella's story will be a similar let down after building up all that mystery.
Him doing it before doesn't mean he will do it in every possible moment. Everyone believes there's something bigger going on with every single plot point. This is not a complex psychological thriller movie, mind you. We already have heavy plots going on with Burke and Quinn. Because they have something to add to the story, so it makes sense for them to be kinda complex and not explained in every way.
But "Chad side bitch" plot is completed. Chad dumped Sage, it's over. Whoever or whatever it is do not have any effect on MC's story. It'll be Melanie.
Now, she can be a simple side bitch, or Chad actually likes her. Must probably the latter tho. If it was just a side bitch, he would still show at least sexual interest in Sage. But he doesn't do anything. It's not about Sage's attitude too, it's completely about Chad.
But for Melanie, it can be a simple fling. Maybe she doesn't have the same level of interest Chad has, but she might be just afraid of Sage discovering it's her. And she might be sad because she knows and saw how bad she fucked Sage up with it.
My point is, no need to go Sherlock over every single plot. I know waiting time is long and theorizing about everything is inevitable (especially some people here makes it so). But this is the reason of many points feeling underwhelming.

Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I'm not that interested in what Chad's true situation is, you are neglecting a few things. Namely DPC likes to put in red herrings and convoluted if not nonsensical plot twists for the sake of melodrama. For example take Maya's big secret which was so underwhelming I was scratching my head why it was supposed to be a secret in the first place. Honestly I suspect Bella's story will be a similar let down after building up all that mystery.
Maya's secret, if you play it from the beginning again, is not hidden at all. already during the grinding when the only comparison that comes to mind for MC's penis is a dildo is not a clue, but a flashing light sign, and we are at the end of the first chapter ...

the clue to Chad'omosexuality is that he's happy in the dorm, as if only Troy was in the dorm

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Considering that envelope comes with another one addressed to Dawe in which Arieth is fucking every DIK alive, it's fair to assume Chad's one has also a sexual nature (Dawe is also using drugs for competitions, or that he thinks, so why go with a different content on his letter). The gay theory just ticks more boxes on their own than the Mel's one. Of course, it could be anything,
Dawe uses "birth control pills", and clearly everyone knows he has no chance of winning with that body. He also doesn't seem like whatever that "competition" is his only way for future. Chad's a diferent story altogether. He uses borderline steroids, easily detectable and illegal. Discovered, it'll fuck his future up. His "sexuality" talk is coming only from Maya's situation and it's getting funny at this point after that much hints at Mel.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I mean, if Chad was actually gay and not with Melanie, why would she be sad over it? Is she stupid? Do you believe she has guilty conscience just because she called him and said he can dump her now, the coast is clear? Really?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, if Chad was actually gay and not with Melanie, why would she be sad over it? Is she stupid? Do you believe she has guilty conscience just because she called him and said he can dump her now, the coast is clear? Really?

in the case of Chad gay, the only answer would be guilt for blackmail.

Sara and Melanie wanted Sage and Chad to break up, no one knows why, so it is conceivable that they are behind the blackmail to blow the balance

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes