Animeking1010

Aug 7, 2018
Holy Hell..

Playing BADIK right after a successful No Nut November was a big mistake

Just a couple of minutes into that Bella Scene..Those eyes and those heavenly tits...jeez..it was too much to handle..

That should go straight into one of the top 5 scenes EVER i have seen!

The fact that i am using my 1st comment after freaking 2 years should tell you a lot.

You have made a masterpiece DrPinkCake , Hats off!!

P.S - I love all of them but Sage, Bella and Jill are too damn gorgeous

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
The game reveals Chad cheats on Sage with no hints whatsoever :
People : Chad might be gay
The game hints at Melanie for the first time at the end of an episode :
People : Nu-uh she was at the gym, she can't be
Melanie asks Sarah to have her back if things go "south", has cell number of Chad and on terms to be able to call him freely :
Nu-uh it's not her
Ep 6 drops, Chad directly looks at Melanie when Sage screams "who is the bitch?", she can't take it, starts saying "I can't..." and goes back to her room crying. Has guilty conscience, tries to act nicer than usual towards Sage throughout the episode
People : NaH ChAd GaY, MeLaNiE wAs At ThE gYm. I HoPe It'S TyBaLt
dunno which ones are worse, people insisting on not seeing Chad and Melanie liking each other, or the "Jill is MC aunt ones". At least we got rid of "MC mom not dead" guys, but most of them were "Jill aunt" people to begin with.
I'm %100 sure even if DPC shows a scene with Chad and Melanie together, hand to hand, there'll be some people saying "it's a ruse to cover for him being a gay". Amazing
While I'm not that interested in what Chad's true situation is, you are neglecting a few things. Namely DPC likes to put in red herrings and convoluted if not nonsensical plot twists for the sake of melodrama. For example take Maya's big secret which was so underwhelming I was scratching my head why it was supposed to be a secret in the first place. Honestly I suspect Bella's story will be a similar let down after building up all that mystery.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
whereas it was an easy choice between goddess Melissa and butt ugly discount Josy in AL. Melissa gets the golden ticket every time.
You mean Megan right? She is not ugly and has a lovely personality, just Melissa is a goddess :)
Now if you mean Josy I stab you in the heart haha

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'll be honest, I just finished Acting Lessons an hour ago and therefore my emotions are still running high (my first time). So what I'm going to say is going to seem strange but that's how I feel it right now, AL is a more dramatic game, more adult and crude, that makes you think about death and the value of friendship as well as the importance of your choices and love. However I can say without mistake, that with AL despite feeling sad the end gave me a message of hope and I never shed a single tear despite the pain of letting go of X character, in my caseMegan, on the other hand in BaDIK I have cried and I don't know why ... I guess because the love affairs in this game have taken me to a more personal level by reminding myself , I don't know. It's strange and Im sorry so much text, I just wanted to give my opinion :)

Edit: And the girls from AL seem great to me, all but one damn bitch that I'm not going to mention ... ahem. But yes, I fell in love with Melissa, I loved Rena and Megan and Ana seemed like a repentant woman to whom I would give a second chance if it were my case. Chapeu to Dr.PinkCake for his work

Edit 2 : Josy and Maya are Melissa and Megan, I mean they are quite similar in personality and even in how they behave with the MC, let's hope the same does not happen xd

I agree with the message given by AL, but in my case it was a very emotional ride playing it. I was truly enjoying it when bang! I was in shock and finished the novel in shock. It was quite traumatic, to the point of, after the "event" (trying to not give heavy spoilers), kinda rushed to see the ending (and some silver lining) and since then, uninstalled it and never played it again. And, to be honest, it was such a strong thing that makes me wonder if I'll ever play it again...

Edit: Never thought of Josy and Maya as a repeat of Megan and Melissa...Maya should be more "angelic" like Megan and Josy should be more of a "fuck with no romance" kind of thing, I dunno .....

Maybe Jill is more of a Megan and Sage is more of a Melissa? =P

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I agree with the message given by AL, but in my case it was a very emotional ride playing it. I was truly enjoying it when bang! I was in shock and finished the novel in shock. It was quite traumatic, to the point of, after the "event" (trying to not give heavy spoilers), kinda rushed to see the ending (and some silver lining) and since then, uninstalled it and never played it again. And, to be honest, it was such a strong thing that makes me wonder if I'll ever play it again...

Edit: Never thought of Josy and Maya as a repeat of Megan and Melissa...Maya should be more "angelic" like Megan and Josy should be more of a "fuck with no romance" kind of thing, I dunno .....

Maybe Jill is more of a Megan and Sage is more of a Melissa? =P
When I speak of similarities between Josy / Maya and Melissa / Megan, it is in terms of personality, although Jill would fit better than Maya there; but also in that they are the center of the story, the story largely revolves around the two of them just as it revolved around Melissa and Megan. I'm not saying that anything bad is going to happen to them or anything like that, just that they remind me of them.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Although I like Maya and Josy personality-wise, they are never my main LIs. As long as they remain friends with MC and don't die in the end, I'm happy.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
When I speak of similarities between Josy / Maya and Melissa / Megan, it is in terms of personality, although Jill would fit better than Maya there; but also in that they are the center of the story, the story largely revolves around the two of them just as it revolved around Melissa and Megan. I'm not saying that anything bad is going to happen to them or anything like that, just that they remind me of them.
I don't think we'll experience the same outcome of Megan/Melissa here either. And I agree about being the center of the story thing, to a certain degree.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Although I like Maya and Josy personality-wise, they are never my main LIs. As long as they remain friends with MC and don't die in the end, I'm happy.
That's easy because here we have 5. In AL there were 3 and a fucking bitch who deserves eternal suffering xD :KEK:
smbreda
oh shit, i was wrong quoting you Kellermann hahaha

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That's easy because here we have 5. In AL there were 3 and a fucking bitch who deserves eternal suffering xD :KEK:
Honestly, I think only Quinn has a realistic chance of dying, given her lifestyle. It's the only one that would make sense besides maybe Stephen Burke (if he truly is the story's main antagonist). But, this is DPC we are talking about here, so in the back of my mind there is always a fear....

And in conclusion:

Sage must live
Carthago delenda est

~ Kellermann & Cato

Reactions: Blackford

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, I think only Quinn has a realistic chance of dying, given her lifestyle. It's the only one that would make sense besides maybe Stephen Burke (if he truly is the story's main antagonist). But, this is DPC we are talking about here, so in the back of my mind there is always a fear....

And in conclusion:

Sage must live
Carthago delenda est

~ Kellermann & Cato
Sage is a hoe and hoes always get the fatal shaft in horror movies and serial dramas :devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I believed that DPC is quite inspired by Japanese VNs since in them it is more common for a protagonist or the Li to die*

Hopefully it will not be repeated again here xD
I expect at least one death... Not necessarily a main LI but I think at least one person will die in BaDiK. Just the vibe I get from the game.

Jan 15, 2019
Just curious on how you think that Sage is a hoe?
So far in the story the MC is the only one Sage has been fucking for at least the last three years.

or did I miss the sarcasm font?
same with Quinn i guess

even tommy was shocked after finding out that mc pounded Quinn

or did i miss something on that front ?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
While I'm not that interested in what Chad's true situation is, you are neglecting a few things. Namely DPC likes to put in red herrings and convoluted if not nonsensical plot twists for the sake of melodrama. For example take Maya's big secret which was so underwhelming I was scratching my head why it was supposed to be a secret in the first place. Honestly I suspect Bella's story will be a similar let down after building up all that mystery.
Bella's story is built up in the heads of fans.

She has a locked door in her house, the house that use to belong to her parents.

But locking up their old shit because they're dead and you don't want to throw it away must make you a psycho killer.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They don't have a bell tower on the campus, do they? :unsure: :eek:
That we know of... So far.

I don't know, I just don't feel that everyone in this game is going to have a happy ending. It won't be something where the player via the MC has to make a choice between two love interests but I do think that something bad will happen and it will be polarizing, emotional, and drama causing...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes