Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This game is great. I'm deep in 6-th act right now, and I must say this song gives me so much Quinn vibes I can't handle it myself.
Watching your video, this great song came to mind, it could be in one of the DIK parties ... they are also Swedish, too bad about the Copyright

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Who would tell me yesterday, but now if Melissa appeared in BeingADIK She would be fighting for my first place with Jill and Josy nothing more and nothing less, what a woman! TOP

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The game has already set the tone of non-tolerance when it comes to gay relationships, while it may not be the views of the author (I'm sure it isn't), the whole Maya's dad being anti gay has set a precedence. It's extremely likely Chad is gay and doesn't want it to be known by the Tri-Alphas. Of all the likely candidates for intolerance, those meatheads definitely fit the bill.
The game has already set the tone of non-tolerance when it comes to gay relationships, while it may not be the views of the author (I'm sure it isn't), the whole Maya's dad being anti gay has set a precedence. It's extremely likely Chad is gay and doesn't want it to be known by the Tri-Alphas. Of all the likely candidates for intolerance, those meatheads definitely fit the bill.
It is certainly a possibility arguably how likely still kind of too easy. If it was up to me I will collect all speculations on this board and do anything but.
I'm done speculating and go back to enjoying the best game in town!

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah but more quality are more MBs and 20 songs can be easy more than 100MB or 150MB, it does not bother me, we are not here to listen to those songs as if it were spotify xd
The music is a big element of the game to drive ambiant and emotion, you also constantly listen to it in-game, for hours.
Delivering a consistent and highest quality really contribute to the whole product polishing.

These small details are a border between an amateur and professional production.
But to be honest if i'm biting on the detail of bitrate of the MP3.. it's because DPC do such a great job that there is already almost nothing to criticize regarding other VN. He keep rising the bar.

Reactions: R1viel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I play with the sound muted.
Same... If I do listen to music when I play a game it is music that I choose to hear.

for me the soundtrack is the only aspect where DPC is certainly the best on the market.

not a boring tune put almost at random, but a musical theme for character and situation

of course it is meant that everyone does as they prefer.

but I think you are missing something

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for me the soundtrack is the only aspect where DPC is certainly the best on the market.

not a boring tune put almost at random, but a musical theme for character and situation

of course it is meant that everyone does as they prefer.

but I think you are missing something
I'm not missing a thing, I listened to the music the first time I played the game and wasn't impressed. The music and sound effects in a game don't add anything for me. Some people need music to get into something or enjoy it fully but I don't. I am as invested in the game as I can be. Music doesn't enhance the experience for me. I'd rather listen to my own music selection just how I've always been. Obviously we're not all wired the same so I don't expect people to have the same experience.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not missing a thing, I listened to the music the first time I played the game and wasn't impressed. The music and sound effects in a game don't add anything for me. Some people need music to get into something or enjoy it fully but I don't. I am as invested in the game as I can be. Music doesn't enhance the experience for me. I'd rather listen to my own music selection just how I've always been. Obviously we're not all wired the same so I don't expect people to have the same experience.
if you didn't like it, it's a completely different story

remaining in this genre of games, often the sound (music, sound effects and "human verses") has been a real annoyance for me, so most of the games I have also used them in mute, and they remain absolutely enjoyable, you're right

here, however, the cinematic effect of the soundtrack gave me a plus, so important that when I now play another game without sound, or with an annoying sound that I am forced to mute, I miss it

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi i download the Compr.Version and at the first Test at the College.I get a Errormassage.
What do i have to do?
Sry for my bad english

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
if you didn't like it, it's a completely different story

remaining in this genre of games, often the sound (music, sound effects and "human verses") has been a real annoyance for me, so most of the games I have also used them in mute, and they remain absolutely enjoyable, you're right

here, however, the cinematic effect of the soundtrack gave me a plus, so important that when I now play another game without sound, or with an annoying sound that I am forced to mute, I miss it
On high production value games I will try the music first but most of the games I just mute without trying it since it is often terrible and loud.

For me sound and visual are somewhat disconnected so I can enjoy visual without audio but not the other way around.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes