Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maya's secret, if you play it from the beginning again, is not hidden at all. already during the grinding when the only comparison that comes to mind for MC's penis is a dildo is not a clue, but a flashing light sign, and we are at the end of the first chapter ...

the clue to Chad'omosexuality is that he's happy in the dorm, as if only Troy was in the dorm
Yeah, once you know the twist the foreshadowing is easy to identify.
Dawe uses "birth control pills", and clearly everyone knows he has no chance of winning with that body. He also doesn't seem like whatever that "competition" is his only way for future. Chad's a diferent story altogether. He uses borderline steroids, easily detectable and illegal. Discovered, it'll fuck his future up. His "sexuality" talk is coming only from Maya's situation and it's getting funny at this point after that much hints at Mel.
I agree that the gay theory has only a few pieces of evicence which aren't very good, but at least it has some. It explains the evidence we have. The Mel theory doesn't have any supporting evicence and doesn't explain other things the gay theory does.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Dawe uses "birth control pills", and clearly everyone knows he has no chance of winning with that body. He also doesn't seem like whatever that "competition" is his only way for future. Chad's a diferent story altogether. He uses borderline steroids, easily detectable and illegal. Discovered, it'll fuck his future up. His "sexuality" talk is coming only from Maya's situation and it's getting funny at this point after that much hints at Mel.
Birth control pills -hormones- are still doping in my book. We don't know what kind of competition is this all about, but it could presumably have different weight classes and Dawe might be a top contestant in his own class. We know he's not bright enough to make a living with his academic grades and the fact that he's been mostly a joke and a punching bag doesn't mean he doesn't have his own aspirations -just they are not as important to MC's story as Chad's, who is the current boyfriend of a LI.

And the gay thing is a recurrent topic in the game, not just because of Maya, but is also shown in some reactions to homophobic insults, comments and jokes within the fraternities interactions. So I can understand why that theory seems to have some solid ground, even though there are also some clues that might point in another direction as you say. I agree with you that we all like to make assumptions and throw in theories a little too much

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I don't really believe that Chad is gay, also Burke really wanted to get rid of him after the fight with MC that Jill ratted about for some unknown reason. The blackmail must have been pretty serious as a simple revelation that he is gay wouldn't cause Chad to be that upset. Not to forget that the only reason he suspected the MC was because of Sage's request to spy on Chad. His side chick that he is seeing could maybe be someone else and not Melanie but she still did look pretty guilty after she saw how much Chad breaking up with Sage broke her mentally and physically. Being so upset she called MC in that cold rain catching a cold in the process. As for Dawe, now that could be the red herring to the entire situation with the blackmail due to Arieth being the campus slut.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, once you know the twist the foreshadowing is easy to identify.

I agree that the gay theory has only a few pieces of evicence which aren't very good, but at least it has some. It explains the evidence we have. The Mel theory doesn't have any supporting evicence and doesn't explain other things the gay theory does.
what convinces me least about the theory that Chad is gay is that narratively it would be irrelevant.

this would create some drama around Chad, maybe it would also redeem him as a character (a blackmailed gay can't be bad), but it wouldn't have significant effects on MC, on the contrary it would also wipe out Sage's desire for revenge or to retry him, so it would solve a problem in MC.

does it make sense to insert a twist that solves problems and does not create them?

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not even sure what the point of Dawe taking birth control pills is. As moskyx said we don't know exactly what kind of competition they are going for, but they sure seem to focus on muscle-mass with Chad getting steroids and the new guy, whose name I've forgotten, not exactly being a nimble and athletic guy but just a mass of muscles. Bodybuilding? Weightlifting? Probably something along those lines. What's odd, no matter which competition they are preparing for, is that the pill doesn't seem likely to help in any way?
I couldn't really find anything about guys claiming that the pill helped them build muscle, but there were lots of articles for women worrying if taking the pill might hinder their ability to build muscle and that eventually led to this .
According to that, even in women, oral contraceptives (a.k.a. the pill) actually impair muscle growth and don't amplify it, so Quinn is arguably saving Dawes ass by giving him sugar pills instead. At least sugar pills simply do nothing, while the pills he wants would literally hurt his ability to build muscle.

But then again I have no idea if DPC ever looked that stuff up or just read a line on reddit and found it funny enough to add it to the game. It could even be possible that he actually knows and this is all supposed to be a joke with Dawe who wants the pills (and Chad who believes they might help him) simply showing off how smoothbrain the jocks are.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Maya's secret, if you play it from the beginning again, is not hidden at all. already during the grinding when the only comparison that comes to mind for MC's penis is a dildo is not a clue, but a flashing light sign, and we are at the end of the first chapter ...

the clue to Chad'omosexuality is that he's happy in the dorm, as if only Troy was in the dorm
I'm not talking about sex with Maya, but the loan thing that was the 'big reveal' in Episode 6. It makes absolutely no sense why something like that would have to be a secret at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not talking about sex with Maya, but the loan thing that was the 'big reveal' in Episode 6. It makes absolutely no sense why something like that would have to be a secret at all.
sorry I did not understand

i agree with you (with the umpteenth time MC asking Maya to be honest with him this time ... still someone forgot that Maya lied)

in reality in the sixth chapter it is only explained how the father controls Maya (the question of the loan signed by both), but that the father would not have paid the tuition to Maya she tells us as soon as we meet her when she takes us around the campus , and the issue of the ultimatum had already been revealed

it is a very marginal revelation, it does not change anything of what we already knew, it tries to give a "real" explanation to a problem that was already known.

it seemed to me a moment overly loaded with drama, which in reality only served to motivate the fact that the 3 were together to return to the dormitory and to introduce the arrival of Maya's father

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
what convinces me least about the theory that Chad is gay is that narratively it would be irrelevant.

this would create some drama around Chad, maybe it would also redeem him as a character (a blackmailed gay can't be bad), but it wouldn't have significant effects on MC, on the contrary it would also wipe out Sage's desire for revenge or to retry him, so it would solve a problem in MC.

does it make sense to insert a twist that solves problems and does not create them?
Kind of? Sage is going to have more problems down the line, Quinn, Heather... Chad's issue ending soon and fast would be actually kind of convenient.
Melanie also participates in the triple foot job with Riona and Sara
Wait, what? I have no idea of which scene you are talking about :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: fakitap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Kind of? Sage is going to have more problems down the line, Quinn, Heather... Chad's issue ending soon and fast would be actually kind of convenient.

ok, so it would be a fundamentally useless twist, if Chad cheats on Sage with Melanie (just to follow the theories) the situation would be worse, meanwhile there would be a big problem among the HOTs, and then Sage might not want to let Chad go anyway

after the drinking contest against Derek you have three possibilities, go back to Maya, go to Sage, or if you are a customer of the restaurant there is a special dish with the three girls (the choice refers only to Sara), in reality I don't know if it was expected that there are 3, or if they simply decide to participate

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Agreed. If the HOT-problems are most likely gonna be dumped at Sages doorstep soon, with Quinn and Burke trying to pin it on her because "she is the president after all", it would make sense to get the smaller problems out of the way for her before dropping a far bigger one. I don't really feel like the "Chad is gay" theory has too many legs to stand on since the evidence for it is a dorm-wings direction and the evidence against it would be the perfumed panties and the somewhat specific wording in Chads phonesex-scene in the Gym, but I do agree that this plot is probably something DPC wants to get out of the way quickly.

It's Sarahs takeout-scene during the DIK-party. The actual sex happens in the janitors closet but you first meet her upstairs, get a triple-footjob from all 3 and then Sarah tells you to follow her into said closet.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi i download the Compr.Version and at the first Test at the College.I get a Errormassage.
What do i have to do?
Math 101 Bugfix
I'm not even sure what the point of Dawe taking birth control pills is.
I don't know anything about it, but apparently some formulations of the pill contain nandrolone, which is similar to testosterone and is a banned substance. A bunch of for taking nandrolone, so not completely made up I guess?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's Sarahs takeout-scene during the DIK-party. The actual sex happens in the janitors closet but you first meet her upstairs, get a triple-footjob from all 3 and then Sarah tells you to follow her into said closet.
in my head the triple foot job was the dish, and the sex after a gift .... like the one after the gender lesson

Reactions: anonymoussposter

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
ok, so it would be a fundamentally useless twist, if Chad cheats on Sage with Melanie (just to follow the theories) the situation would be worse, meanwhile there would be a big problem among the HOTs, and then Sage might not want to let Chad go anyway

after the drinking contest against Derek you have three possibilities, go back to Maya, go to Sage, or if you are a customer of the restaurant there is a special dish with the three girls (the choice refers only to Sara), in reality I don't know if it was expected that there are 3, or if they simply decide to participate
Yeah. If Melanie is the one it will be conflict "Don't turn on each other" and stuff, but even if she's not the reason we don't know what she and Sarah are planning, so there might be conflict anyway. I think conflict within the HOTs is guaranteed with what we know, lack of money, power struggle...

Oh, that scene, yeah. It completely slipped out of my mind. I had interiorized that scene was only about Sarah. Yeah, I think Melanie at least knows about that or might be involved herself and be one of the girls Burke's screwing.
Agreed. If the HOT-problems are most likely gonna be dumped at Sages doorstep soon, with Quinn and Burke trying to pin it on her because "she is the president after all", it would make sense to get the smaller problems out of the way for her before dropping a far bigger one. I don't really feel like the "Chad is gay" theory has too many legs to stand on since the evidence for it is a dorm-wings direction and the evidence against it would be the perfumed panties and the somewhat specific wording in Chads phonesex-scene in the Gym, but I do agree that this plot is probably something DPC wants to get out of the way quickly.
And Chad's coldness towards Sage. To me that one was the biggest one. (And the hardest one to explain without it, the one in the present may be because he's uninterested already, but the one in the flashback is a red herring? Maybe.)

The thing is Melanie's theory has no evidence. I've been asking for some for a while now. She has some reaction when the thing is mentioned and the camera pans towards her, right. Sure, she nows something. But any actual data?

Reactions: fakitap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also disagree very much with you on Burke's importance.

it seems to me very credible that Mona has decided independently to change the air, and leave BR: would you stay in a work environment with your boss openly hostile?

the restaurant adventure no longer interests her, she has Quinn on her back and Camilla has completely abandoned her, what reason does she have to stay?

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know anything about it, but apparently some formulations of the pill contain nandrolone, which is similar to testosterone and is a banned substance. So not completely made up I guess?
Ah I see, that would be a pretty good reason. Hadn't found anything about that but that would definitely be a good enough reason for DPC to add that to the game. Thanks for the info!

in my head the triple foot job was the dish, and the sex after a gift .... like the one after the gender lesson
If I recall correctly the triple-footjob even ends with Sarah saying something like "this is not what you paid for. you only paid for the special" and then asks you to meet her in Dereks future bedroom.

The thing is Melanie's theory has no evidence. I've been asking for some for a while now. She has some reaction when the thing is mentioned and the camera pans towards her, right. Sure, she nows something. But any actual data?
Oh I'm not sure the Mel theory is entirely true either. I did think so until I was reminded Chads call had already started while Mel was still mid-workout, so her being the one he is sleeping with seems unlikely. I generally feel like we are missing something to connect the dots in that regard.
Chad being gay seems wrong because there would have been too many things pointing at it being a girl early on and there seems to be no reason for Chad to pull off a Xanathos-Gambit like "Imma plant evidence and have fake phone-calls to make Sage think I'm cheating on her with a girl, when I'm actually cheating on her with a guy.".
Mel being the girl he is cheating with doesn't work since she is clearly not in a situation to have a private call when Chad is talking on the phone.
Mel and Sarah blackmailing Chad seems unlikely because it is somehow only affecting Mel and she even goes out of her way and asks Sarah "are you gonna back me up?" as if she thinks she is the only guilty party and Sarah is merely someone that knows what's up.

Ultimately I feel like bits and pieces of all of these theories might be relevant (Chad suddenly being happier, him gifting the partner perfumed panties and Mel clearly knowing more) but what they eventually combine into is probably something we have no way of getting yet, because there is something missing to tie them all together in a way that leaves no contradictions. Maybe next episode we get something like "actually Troy is a drag queen and has pretty girly hips, so he likes wearing panties" or "actually Mel has a twin that was in the Gym while she was calling Chad" or "there was this other girl Chad was always into and she is a friend of Mels AND happens to be in the eastern wing of the dorms" or whatever (obviously not all of these are meant seriously) and it'll all instantly click into place.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes