shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not content with daft theories like "Jill is MC' aunt", "Bella's a serial killer", and "the MC's Mom is alive", are we really on to "MC is secretly gay/bi"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, what the fuck is going on around here? :rolleyes: :FacePalm:
We've got to fuel these boards for the next few months at least. Otherwise what would the conversation here be like?

post1: Great game!
post2: yeah!

...crickets...

post3: When's the next update?
post4: Dunno, few months I think.

...crickets...

post5: Great game!
post6: yeah!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
We've got to fuel these boards for the next few months at least. Otherwise what would the conversation here be like?

...crickets...

...crickets...

Maybe let it die slowly, there are others where we can talk, look at the one from AL, a few days ago the post was reborn

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Not content with daft theories like "Jill is MC' aunt", "Bella's a serial killer", and "the MC's Mom is alive", are we really on to "MC is secretly gay/bi"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, what the fuck is going on around here? :rolleyes: :FacePalm:
And to think this time you're not involved... 2020 really maybe our last year

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

...crickets...

...crickets...

But do we really have to fuel it with such shitty theories?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
This is why theories rack up so many pages and we are within reach of 5k pages....

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well in that spirit here's another crazy theory just for shits and giggles.

Lynette didn't die giving birth to MC but was murdered by Neil shortly after, because she has had enough of the struggle with money and wanted to leave Neil and take MC back to the rich family. Police investigated Neil for a long time but never was able to gather enough evidence to charge him. This explains the death of Lynette, Neil's legal trouble, the lack of communication with the maternal side of the family, DPC's love for darkness in his games, and most importantly, Neil's freaky psychopathic eyes at the beginning of the game.

And for the love of whichever deity you pray to, please don't take this theory seriously and build on this garbage.

Reactions: Johnyboie

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I might be overreading this but does anyone else think the scene with Maya where she tells the MC that she likes him might be the start of a Maya only romance? I'm not expecting things to develop quickly along those lines, but I just thought it an interesting moment between them.
I thought that if he says that he likes Maya, it will be a relationship with Maya. And if he doesn't say that he likes Maya, then there will be a relationship with Josy.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav3knight

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I also thought that if he says that he likes Maya, it will be a relationship with Maya. And if he doesn't say that he likes Maya, then there will be a relationship with Josy.
Yeah, it has me wondering if it might set a flag in the code so when or if you have a choice between them it will then become active or something. Kinda like when Derek asks if you have feelings for either of them if you choose the friendship path, I think that may also become important at some point.
Probably wrong about this but it's fun to speculate anyway.

Reactions: dav3knight

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, it has me wondering if it might set a flag in the code so when or if you have a choice between them it will then become active or something. Kinda like when Derek asks if you have feelings for either of them if you choose the friendship path, I think that may also become important at some point.
Probably wrong about this but it's fun to speculate anyway.
What the Mc says to Derek yes, I agree with that, it will surely be important, but I do not think the other, being with the two you tell both that you love them and it is normal, you are not opting for just one, for now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also thought that if he says that Maya likes it, it will be a relationship with Maya. And if he doesn't say that Maya likes it, then there will be a relationship with Josy.
there are very few clues for now of the individual routes for Maya and Josy, the only two for now are linked to the path only friends

and it seems right to me, a player who has decided or who has not been able to access the route of Maya + Josy is right that he has the possibility to pursue them at least individually

from the double path it may also be possible to access the individual one, but the others should have priority.

Reactions: Gladheim

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
They should not allow anyone to post more than 2 in a row or more than 5 in less than 10 minutes and that's it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but do you think that with Mona is a permanent goodbye?:cry:

I find it difficult to see her again, if she dropped out of college it is difficult that there will be any occasion to see her again

for Cathe the situation seems different to me, in the meantime she has not yet gone away, and we read from the resignation that she will remain until the arrival of the replacement, it seems likely that Mc with or without Jade can do something to convince her to stay or to make them overcome the pressures that led her to resign

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes