godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
but do you think that with Mona is a permanent goodbye?:cry:

I find it difficult to see her again, if she dropped out of college it is difficult that there will be any occasion to see her again

for Cathe the situation seems different to me, in the meantime she has not yet gone away, and we read from the resignation that she will remain until the arrival of the replacement, it seems likely that Mc with or without Jade can do something to convince her to stay or to make them overcome the pressures that led her to resign
Cathy isn't done yet, she has a Jakob painting. And while we don't quite know how stage 2 and 3 unlock, it takes hooking up with her in the car to get stage 1.

So we should assume at least two more lewd scenes with her going forward.

Mona, might be gone from B&R but not from the game. Nothing stopping MC from going to her house to hook up.

Reactions: Gladheim

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I might be overreading this but does anyone else think the scene with Maya where she tells the MC that she likes him might be the start of a Maya only romance? I'm not expecting things to develop quickly along those lines, but I just thought it an interesting moment between them.
I think it was also kind of necessary to reinforce the M+J Relationship route as Maya isn't as forward as Josy, It also kind of seemed like she felt she needed to say it out loud to believe it herself.

Like most of the scenes in this episode we get with her are either all three of them or just Maya and Josy (if your on the couple route.)

Hell early in this episode she says she's not as comfortable with the MC as she is with Josy

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think it was also kind of necessary to reinforce the M+J Relationship route as Maya isn't as forward as Josy, It also kind of seemed like she felt she needed to say it out loud to believe it herself.

Like most of the scenes in this episode we get with her are either all three of them or just Maya and Josy (if your on the couple route.)

Hell early in this episode she says she's not as comfortable with the MC as she is with Josy
That has an explanation, his father, an abusive, ultra-religious and homophobic macho. A brother who is a bit weird and the little contact she has had with men in her entire life, coupled with the fact that for her a penis is something new.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
That has an explanation, his father, an abusive, ultra-religious and homophobic macho. A brother who is a bit weird and the little contact she has had with men in her entire life, coupled with the fact that for her a penis is something new.
I fully agree, a lot of her backstory can explain it. However given where in the episode the conversation happens there is potentally a lot of subtext to her saying that, ultimately we shall have to wait and see how important that conversation is to her wider arc

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I fully agree, a lot of her backstory can explain it. However given where in the episode the conversation happens there is potentally a lot of subtext to her saying that, ultimately we shall have to wait and see how important that conversation is to her wider arc
What I can assure you is that a lesbian girl does not enjoy sex with a man, or his kisses. Most even disgust a penis even if it really gives them pleasure. It is as if a man sucked my cock, yes I would feel pleasure, but no, I would not like anything. With Maya this is not the case, she even though it is "weird" enjoys the experience more and more and of course she loves to kiss the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cathy isn't done yet, she has a Jakob painting. And while we don't quite know how stage 2 and 3 unlock, it takes hooking up with her in the car to get stage 1.

So we should assume at least two more lewd scenes with her going forward.

Mona, might be gone from B&R but not from the game. Nothing stopping MC from going to her house to hook up.

MC would have all these reasons to look for Mona (assuming he knows where she lives), their relationship has remained quite superficial.

they might look for her if they need confirmation about Quinn or the restaurant's business in general, but it seems unlikely to me

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2020
Hey ya'll trying to find some other games to play while I wait for this one. Anyone by chance remember the game that the MC was basically shaggin' his mom and sister and had time travel with his best friend? Also a hot neighbor came into play. And the ex-gf became trashy as hell and turned into a hooker or something like that. Can't remember the name of it.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Hey ya'll trying to find some other games to play while I wait for this one. Anyone by chance remember the game that the MC was basically shaggin' his mom and sister and had time travel with his best friend? Also a hot neighbor came into play. And the ex-gf became trashy as hell and turned into a hooker or something like that. Can't remember the name of it.
TimeStamps? good game

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Man, not updated since I last played it. Sigh... Guess I will have to wait for the next episode of Being a DIK since nothing else really tops it lol
Have you played the second chapter Lost Love also? Just finished this recently and I thought it was a marked improvement over the first chapter.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
i've always though that Chad is gay, maybe melanie has a brother? that way she would have knowledge of the situaion without been Chad's side girl
I'm quite convinced about that too. Melanie can't be because of that image setting her on the gym.
So I have these hypothesis:
1) Chad is gay and banging someone related to Melanie (brother?);
2) Chad is not gay and is banging someone related to Melanie (sister or mother, maybe she's the daughter of a teacher);
3) Chad is transitioning to women, so he can participate to competitions as a woman and easily win them, he's into a futa girl (Mel's sister, not yet revealed);
4) Chad is schizophrenic and on the phone he talks to his imaginary girlfriend. Mel knows about his mental problems.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm quite convinced about that too. Melanie can't be because of that image setting her on the gym.
So I have these hypothesis:
1) Chad is gay and banging someone related to Melanie (brother?);
2) Chad is not gay and is banging someone related to Melanie (sister or mother, maybe she's the daughter of a teacher);
3) Chad is transitioning to women, so he can participate to competitions as a woman and easily win them, he's into a futa girl (Mel's sister, not yet revealed);
4) Chad is schizophrenic and on the phone he talks to his imaginary girlfriend. Mel knows about his mental problems.
5) The entire game occurs in a dream of the MC as he is in a coma from an accident he had

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes