Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Chad is gay and shagging Troy who's been kicked out of the jocks fraternity previously because they found out he was gay too. Troy and Melanie could be brother and sister, so there's that connection.

SovCosmos

Feb 9, 2020
Uhm guys so... i had an error while playing this, i got version 6.1 and at the start when it shows me how to cheat on test it says ''Full Traceback'', help??

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but aside from the fact that Chad is gay, what other proof would there be that Mel and Troy are brother and sister?

ask for a friend

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Uhm guys so... i had an error while playing this, i got version 6.1 and at the start when it shows me how to cheat on test it says ''Full Traceback'', help??
Download this, it's linked in the OP next to the compressed version you likely downloaded
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

This is a bug-fix patch, which fixes errors with the math101 PNG files in the compressed versions.

There has been a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png and math_choice.png files in the compressed versions, which have been broken in several releases.

This triggers an exception error in the class mini-games, which crashes the game. These math101 PNG files will be mentioned in the error report.

This archive contains copies of these PNG files from the full version of the BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin-patch.

Installation instructions:
Unzip the archive and copy the PNG files to: game/images/classes/math101/ - overwriting the existing files.

Examples:

Reactions: SovCosmos

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Yes, check out spacecorps, it's very funny.

Definitely hope Mona is not done and dusted, but given she's a small part, I think she's gone and will be a casualty to the bad elements that mc will have to stand up against eventually.
Well, I promised that I would kick Doc's butt if he messed with Mona in Ep. 6. So if anyone knows where Doc's butt is, let me know and I'll message you picture of my shoe so you can tape it to his behind.

Not a very intimidating thing to do but hey...it will make me feel better.

idgt0315

Jun 26, 2020
Lily boy I swear to god.... If i could draw up a dream woman..... that chick right there boy! lol

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Lily is my new hero.

I knew since the HOTs party that she was out of Quinn's league with their brief casual exchange, but I didn't expect this. She is immune to Quinn's bullying because Lily is the "real deal". She's a stripper, so Quinn's shame-games are meaningless, and she appears to be formidably insightful. Quinn can't shame her, embarrass her or threaten her. Lily isn't intimidated or impressed by her. She derails every attempt at Quinn's bullying in the two scenes she has shared with Quinn so far. Quinn has nothing Lily wants and I love that Quinn has no idea how to deal with a woman who isn't impressed with her. Classic study of how to deal with a bully.

Quinn has a lot on her plate but I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to "get" Lily somehow. Quinn is pretty petty. But I suspect Lily would remain effectively immune to Quinn's crap.

Other than Doc taking the effort of writing that scene between the two, I wouldn't be surprised if the scene doesn't really go anywhere in the story. I suspect it was simply to give the Player a chance to see Quinn against the ropes, since Quinn is seen struggling though much of the episode, setting the tone for Quinn in the Episode. Is Lily an untouchable antagonist for Quinn, or was it just an emotional theme to set the backdrop for Quinn's overall problems?

"I get it. It must suck to have nothing on me. Nothing to retort or extort with."

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I can't find the last two renders in the 20th free roam. Maybe they were changed or maybe the walkthrough is unclear but there is no mag on the table in the living room and clicking the blue book in the study did literally nothing...

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Lily is my new hero.

I knew since the HOTs party that she was out of Quinn's league with their brief casual exchange, but I didn't expect this. She is immune to Quinn's bullying because Lily is the "real deal". She's a stripper, so Quinn's shame-games are meaningless, and she appears to be formidably insightful. Quinn can't shame her, embarrass her or threaten her. Lily isn't intimidated or impressed by her. She derails every attempt at Quinn's bullying in the two scenes she has shared with Quinn so far. Quinn has nothing Lily wants and I love that Quinn has no idea how to deal with a woman who isn't impressed with her. Classic study of how to deal with a bully.

Quinn has a lot on her plate but I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to "get" Lily somehow. Quinn is pretty petty. But I suspect Lily would remain effectively immune to Quinn's crap.

Other than Doc taking the effort of writing that scene between the two, I wouldn't be surprised if the scene doesn't really go anywhere in the story. I suspect it was simply to give the Player a chance to see Quinn against the ropes, since Quinn is seen struggling though much of the episode, setting the tone for Quinn in the Episode. Is Lily an untouchable antagonist for Quinn, or was it just an emotional theme to set the backdrop for Quinn's overall problems?

"I get it. It must suck to have nothing on me. Nothing to retort or extort with."
Agreed, Lily was amazing that scene.

"You're still a daughter"

"I have more slutty fun on a Tuesday night at the Pink Rose then I would with you girls"

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, I promised that I would kick Doc's butt if he messed with Mona in Ep. 6. So if anyone knows where Doc's butt is, let me know and I'll message you picture of my shoe so you can tape it to his behind.

Not a very intimidating thing to do but hey...it will make me feel better.
And I've declared my intention to smack him with a pickled herring, so let's coordinate our attack.

Lily is my new hero.
Amen brother. I didn't give a damn about Lily when she was first introduced (not a big fan of blondes), but when she stood up to Quinn, I said, woman I'll love you forever (or until you mess with my Sage).

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
but aside from the fact that Chad is gay, what other proof would there be that Mel and Troy are brother and sister?

ask for a friend
For all we know Mel could be Chad's sister... that would account for why she feels bad for Sage.
She knows that her brother is gay and was just using Sage as a beard.
And then she became friends with her and that's why she wants Chad to break up with her.

If the 100000th post is something like "[InsertName] is best girl" I'm gonna be pissed.
At this rate it more likely to be "Because Chad is GAY!".

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
And I've declared my intention to smack him with a pickled herring, so let's coordinate our attack.
Agreed, Kellermann. Tell you what...you get the tape for the photo of my shoe and I'll run out to the Farmer's Market to see if there is a sale on pickled herrings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kellermann

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Does that mean she really likes Tybalt? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, no :KEK: .

I don't think she's flirting with the MC either when she's messing with him. But if the MC started teasing her back in the same terms then it could turn into flirting. I think she is that kind of girl.

MC1346

Nov 29, 2020
i am new to this game so guys which is best, being a massive dik or massive chick???

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes