MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I went from Dik to Chick then back. A couple times I forgot cheating on tests added to dik.
I don't think Quinn is evil. She's just a slut and I think massively wants to fuck the MC a lot.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah and what's up with Quinn and Sage? Surely Sage has to have discovered by now that Quinn is using the pledges as prostitutes to pay for her and Tommy's "lifestyle". I cant imagine that being the pres of the sorority she wouldn't know about that. Although to be fair she did accept the MC as a fuck buddy long before she even broke up with Chad so perhaps she's just more slutty than she seems and doesn't care about the drugs and prostitution happening right under her nose?

dholi

Jul 14, 2020
Anyone have any other recommendations of games to play until the next update for this? I've only played this game, Milfy City and Summertime Sage so far. This game was by far the best

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
i am new to this game so guys which is best, being a massive dik or massive chick???
It depends on which girls you are trying to be with. Being a DIK with the Affinity DIK lands you scenes with Quinn, all the sorority girls, Riona, Sarah, (basically all the prostitutes and sorority chicks). Being Chick with neutral or Chick affinity lands you romantic relationships with Josy, Maya, Jill, Isabella, and Sage if you are neutral. basically the *good*girls are chick afinity (they care about your character and personality). the *bad girls* just wanna bang. a lot. And most of the time they dont even really care who with.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone have any other recommendations of games to play until the next update for this? I've only played this game, Milfy City and Summertime Sage so far. This game was by far the best
Treasure of Nadia, The Awakening, Echos of Lust 1 and 2, Depravity, Reluctant Archon, Rebirth, My best deal

To name a few

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah and what's up with Quinn and Sage? Surely Sage has to have discovered by now that Quinn is using the pledges as prostitutes to pay for her and Tommy's "lifestyle". I cant imagine that being the pres of the sorority she wouldn't know about that. Although to be fair she did accept the MC as a fuck buddy long before she even broke up with Chad so perhaps she's just more slutty than she seems and doesn't care about the drugs and prostitution happening right under her nose?
Pay closer attention to scenes between Sage & Quinn. Sage doesn't know ANYTHING about the shady things Quinn does right under her nose (drugs & prostitution etc). Had it not occurred to you why is it that every HOT with the exception of Arieth for obvious reasons are all drug users except for Sage... you know the sorority president?mSage obviously wouldn't tolerate any of those things.

The reason for that being is Sage being too trusting of Quinn and buys too much into the whole never turn on each other code the HOT's have which is a whole bunch of garbage imo.

Reactions: Meushi

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
HELP!!! Still stuck in the goddamn free roam. Those free roams are torture. Can't find my way out of it. The one in the house where the girls are. After finding out (right after) old GF and Dereks sis are lesbian lovers. GODDAMN I HATE those free roams. Way too difficult.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I don't even care about the renders. It's just way too hard to get out of the free roams. How to get out of this one? 2nd or 3rd last? In the HOTs house.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I don't even care about the renders. It's just way too hard to get out of the free roams. How to get out of this one? 2nd or 3rd last? In the HOTs house.
Maybe use the walkthrough in the OP if you are stuck that much? The bloody things aren't even hard due to the bloody tasks it lists for you.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Pay closer attention to scenes between Sage & Quinn. Sage doesn't know ANYTHING about the shady things Quinn does right under her nose (drugs & prostitution etc). Had it not occurred to you why is it that every HOT with the exception of Arieth for obvious reasons are all drug users except for Sage... you know the sorority president?mSage obviously wouldn't tolerate any of those things.

The reason for that being is Sage being too trusting of Quinn and buys too much into the whole never turn on each other code the HOT's have which is a whole bunch of garbage imo.
100% truth
Will also be why it will be very satisfying to watch Quinn get ganked in the most brutal fashion possible....on at least one playthrough...
I honestly get the Quinn fan club. Bad girl allure and all that. The same Daz model (but way better looking), with a bad girl allure is done far better in Timestamps with Gaz.
That said, Quinn has to pay for what she has done, and the knowledge of all of this going on under Sage's trusting love and HOT code will be a breaking point for Sage, one more devastating than the Chad affair by far. She will need the MC to turn to as the one person she knows she can trust. I am greatly looking forward to this.

I do believe that DPC will be unable to help himself and will kill someone off. I only hope it is the most logical choice which is Quinn. Not Riona, not any other HOT. Definitely not Bella, Jade, Jill, Cathy, KRJ....
Wendy..... you know, I would actually rather have Wendy survive than Quinn... HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?! :D
I just don't want to see Derek cry......

And NOOOOO
Mel is not Chad's secret love... (not really brought up in this line of posting but why not just say it...?) (keeps me from posting Auntie Jill conspiracy stuff after all! :D )

Reactions: MrFriendly

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
How? And anyway why not just a button to "end the sodding free roam?" I really hate those damn free roams.
Take your mouse and put the pointer on the upper left hand side of the screen. A phone will pop up. Click on it and look at your tasks. (upper left hand option). You're missing completing a task

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes