felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not quite sure what you mean by strengthen the relationship with the players. From what I've seen in the forum's everyone is either pro Maya and were already aboard with the character or are just tired of being forced into more scene's with that character. Chapter six only made it worse for the latter. And with the big reveal being so ridiculous I can't even take that storyline seriously anymore. I'm dreading having to slog through more such scene's in future episodes.
I was referring only to the triple route, the path of friendship is the great absentee of the sixth chapter, having new moments in which Maya opens up, compliments Mc can only be pleased, this regardless of the general problems of the plot (the centrality of Maya regardless of the route, but in triple route it is legit)
I also don't think Quinn is going to have time to deal with Maya. No one has really talked about the cocaine issue with her and I feel like that's going to be a prominent issue amongst her future problems. That would also require Maya to return as a HOT. I don't think you'll see that again as Maya never wanted to be a HOT in the first place, has nothing but contempt for the sorority, and judging by her lines in the final scene, she seems to blame the HOT's for the scholarship thing as much as she does Quinn.
I highly doubt that the dialogue between Riona and Quinn is random, with Rion warning Quinn against still wanting to involve Maya

it will have consequences, I have no idea of the extent, but something will happen
I don't think you're seeing Sage clearly either. If the Chad is gay theory issue pans out it's going to be a major blow to her psychologically, revealing her entire life at college to have been a lie.
if Chad's lover was a HOTs the situation would be worse, but still we are only talking about small heart problems, not serious dangers on the horizon

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Gif from the biggest disappointment of 2020, my point stands.

I highly doubt that the dialogue between Riona and Quinn is random, with Rion warning Quinn against still wanting to involve Maya

it will have consequences, I have no idea of the extent, but something will happen
Derek and/or MC would literally strangle her with their bare hands.

Reactions: loki266

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Derek let her do the scavenger hunt serenely without worrying about it, apart from hindering MC does not open up to me so present in her sister's life.

Josy and Mc would certainly oppose but it all depends on how events unfold, Maya could also find herself alone at that juncture, and she showed us how she was willing to do anything to get rid of paternal control

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
i download the mac version of the game and i cant open it. i played the previous version which is 0.5 on mac os catalina. but i cant play 0.6 on mac os big sur. is there any way to fix this? Help Me Please.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

You can't be serious ... don't fuck me XD, TLOU2 is GOTY, or FF7R or maybe Ghost of Tsushima or Persona 5 Royal, Yakuza. But TLOU2 is GOTY almost certainly.

And look, you can't compare games like that, we are talking about a game that a guy makes alone from his home with RenPy and comparing it with games with millions of budget and hundreds of employees, it cannot be compared and still DPC and others around here get make us feel things that big productions do not, with these characters I have felt more things than with most characters from AAA games.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I was referring only to the triple route, the path of friendship is the great absentee of the sixth chapter, having new moments in which Maya opens up, compliments Mc can only be pleased, this regardless of the general problems of the plot (the centrality of Maya regardless of the route, but in triple route it is legit)

if Chad's lover was a HOTs the situation would be worse, but still we are only talking about small heart problems, not serious dangers on the horizon
Small heart problem? Imagine how you would react if you found out that the person that you were devoted too for the last three years isn't who you thought they were. That their whole identity was an illusion. You don't think that would have any impact?

The post still doesn't make any sense. Even on the absurd triple path it was just more of the same for those that follow that path.

Read the dialogue between Quinn and Riona again. At the end of the scene Quinn says that she will address one of Riona's complaints and then proceeds to dump Maya from the restaurant. Remember until she was outmaneuvered, she was going to deny M&J membership in the HOT's.

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
i download the mac version of the game and i cant open it. i played the previous version which is 0.5 on mac os catalina. but i cant play 0.6 on mac os big sur. is there any way to fix this? Help Me Please.
somebody help me pls

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Small heart problem? Imagine how you would react if you found out that the person that you were devoted too for the last three years isn't who you thought they were. That their whole identity was an illusion. You don't think that would have any impact?

The post still doesn't make any sense. Even on the absurd triple path it was just more of the same for those that follow that path.

Read the dialogue between Quinn and Riona again. At the end of the scene Quinn says that she will address one of Riona's complaints and then proceeds to dump Maya from the restaurant. Remember until she was outmaneuvered, she was going to deny M&J membership in the HOT's.
has she been devoted to him for three years?
I don't think MC is the first friend with benefits
a betrayal with a girl (who therefore Chad would consider better than Sage) would be worse, a betrayal with a HOT that Sage knows would be very difficult to overcome
but we're talking about love disappointments, which a 20-year-old girl surpasses 99 times out of 100, and which we all don't survive.

Should Maya's revolt convince Quinn to leave her alone? not to seek revenge?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Derek let her do the scavenger hunt serenely without worrying about it, apart from hindering MC does not open up to me so present in her sister's life.

Josy and Mc would certainly oppose but it all depends on how events unfold, Maya could also find herself alone at that juncture, and she showed us how she was willing to do anything to get rid of paternal control
Derek would find out about the drugs and the prostitution, he wouldn't sit idle for that.

You can't be serious ... don't fuck me XD, TLOU2 is GOTY, or FF7R or maybe Ghost of Tsushima or Persona 5 Royal, Yakuza. But TLOU2 is GOTY almost certainly.

And look, you can't compare games like that, we are talking about a game that a guy makes alone from his home with RenPy and comparing it with games with millions of budget and hundreds of employees, it cannot be compared and still DPC and others around here get make us feel things that big productions do not, with these characters I have felt more things than with most characters from AAA games.
No its not, its an absolute garbage of a game that shouldn't have been nominated for anything but money talks. I am 99% sure the game awards are gonna be rigged for it to win, because Hades should win game of the year or Ghost of Tsushima.

And no I am not, go play Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night done by 2 people and come back to me.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
a betrayal with a girl (who therefore Chad would consider better than Sage) would be worse, a betrayal with a HOT that Sage knows would be very difficult to overcome
but we're talking about love disappointments, which a 20-year-old girl surpasses 99 times out of 100, and which we all don't survive.

OK this is pointless. I think you're just bored and trying to pick a fight. There isn't even the smallest hint that Sage ever had another relationship, and I think you are perfectly aware of that.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Just hoping DPC don't go full AC on this game also.
By that I mean: Having at least one good ending to the game, not forcing a chastity belt on the MC as the only way to get a not so bad ending and not killing someone out of the blue.
My AC experience was enough to keep me away from this game until EP5.
Acting Lessons had good endings, I ended up perfectly fine with Rena and spent the game sleeping around. And that without the use of a walkthrough.

With the way people talk about AL here, it's like I played a different game.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Acting Lessons had good endings, I ended up perfectly fine with Rena and spent the game sleeping around. And that without the use of a walkthrough.

With the way people talk about AL here, it's like I played a different game.
Dunno her ending seemed to punish you quite a lot and make you feel like the biggest douchebag on the planet. That could just be me, but the tone is quite different from the other LIs good endings.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what? Why should we fight if you don't agree with my opinion?

sorry but with Mc who clearly took the initiative? if for three years Chad neglected her I don't see why he shouldn't have had another adventure without particular emotional involvement, it would be perfectly in character

but even assuming it never happened, she did it with MC, so the story of devotion holds up to a point.

but let's also say that Sage was Chad's devoted girlfriend, being left behind is something that happens to everyone in life, and luckily you survive very well

when I spoke of high and low alerts I was referring to dangers of a certain level, not to a sentimental crisis

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymoussposter

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Sage has only recently (since episode 1) felt that Chad was cheating on her, hence recruiting the MC as her "inside guy" (inside Sage as well...).

When she starts to mess around with the mc she justifies it because she believes Chad is messing around with another girl so she can too - a bit of a revenge thing even if Chad doesn't know about it.

Given how obsessed she is with getting evidence and then finding out his side chick, I'd say Sage took her relationship with Chad very seriously and it was only because of the hurt and MC's awesomeness that she started to open up (her legs) to him.

I don't feel she cheated before the mc came on the scene.

Plus, who else but the MC would have the balls to fuck around with Chad's girl Sage? The DIKs keep saying how they'd have MC's back but he pretty much is left to handle everything himself.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
OK this is pointless. I think you're just bored and trying to pick a fight. There isn't even the smallest hint that Sage ever had another relationship, and I think you are perfectly aware of that.
It's not really a stretch, considering how easily she throws herself on the MC for a sexual release and her views on the fuckbuddy thing. Everything goes quite smooth for a first timer. It's also irrelevant as long as she had true feelings for Chad, but I don't think it was love: with him she has status, a feel of posession and accomplishment of being the succesful girl she's supposed to be (a sororirity president, a good student and a in a long-term relationship with a hot guy)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not saying that Burke can play an important role in the future, but for now it's just guesswork.

in the game for now Burke has been shown to us as a middle-aged man in crisis, who can't get respected by his wife or son, who goes after the students while still getting caught by his wife, of whom the students are not afraid.
In ep1-4 indeed. However he's portrayed as a darker character in ep5-6. He's the central pivot of Mona's downfall and the fact he reluctantly admited to have sex with students in the past has darker undertone now that we know he isn't beyond using student prostitution. Unlike Dawe, his cuckolding isn't played for laugh, his only reaction to Jade's video was a sinister smirk.

Jan 15, 2019
Of all the discussions/comparisons going on about possible problems of all LI , i feel like it is all distraction and there will be a twist which will be related to MC's maternal family

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In ep1-4 indeed. However he's portrayed as a darker character in ep5-6. He's the central pivot of Mona's downfall and the fact he reluctantly admited to have sex with students in the past has darker undertone now that we know he isn't beyond using student prostitution. Unlike Dawe, his cuckolding isn't played for laugh, his only reaction to Jade's video was a sinister smirk.
I feel Burke should not be underestimated. All the other characters are young and naive in many ways (even Quinn would like to think she's a chess grand master but she's flailing). Bella's the only other exception but I believe she intends no malice. Burke has position and influence and there's no way he'd just be a mere customer to Quinn's smorgasbord.

Mona's scholarship has to be part of a dodgy deal; why would she be after free tuition if she already had a scholarship - the scholarship was the free tuition organised for the girls who worked at the restaurant. When she failed to perform (i.e. bolted rather than having sex with Burke at the prep's mansion), her scholarship was revoked - Burke the ringmaster erase it.

Now if Burke has reason to focus on the MC (having sex with his wife is probably good enough reason...), who knows where this is headed. Hopefully the mc went for some role-playing and was only referred to as "son" during the video!

Reactions: Blackford
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes