felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What Burke is doing could be fairly easy to cover up and make it appear legitimate. We know from Jade that he essentially bought his position at the college, likely years before Quinn came on the scene, and this plus how Tybalt behaves suggests that he is very wealthy. What he actually wanted out of this position at the college we don't know, but let's assume for the moment that one thing has done is to set up some sort of scholarship system with may be totally bogus and intended to only cover up Quinn's restaurant, or it's half genuine, half bogus. So now, theory time.

We know that Vinny wanted to bring in drugs for the DIK parties and Rusty refused but Tommy was interested, so Vinny probably spoke to his contacts and got the drugs in which started his connection to these drug dealers. Since Quinn was also closely associated with them because of her Dad, perhaps she and Vinny knew each other before they came to college and so with the 2 of them there, they started this little operation with Quinn suggesting whoring out the HOTs to pay for the drugs.

Selling the drugs on campus got them into trouble and Vinny took the fall for Quinn (probably why she looked so concerned when Tommy offered to do the same as it was like history repeating itself), and he was expelled. Burke, however, knew about the girls but didn't tell anyone else so he arranged a deal with Quinn; he would provide "scholarships" to girls who join the "restauarant" under the proviso that those who sign on to that have to have sex with him and he will also pay Quinn generously for that.

The whole thing is criminal and it puts Burke at huge risk, but rich people like him often get away with it because a) they cover their tracks and can manufacture plausible deniability, and b) they're well-connected so they can use that to help them out if they were caught. For every Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Weinstein, there's a hundred more who never get found out, and even some that do are powerful enough that they can settle out of court and never see a day in prison, so it's not unbelievable to think that Burke thinks of himself as this invincible and untouchable to have no fear in doing this illicit deal.
there is not the slightest sense between the risk and expense that Burke would have to shoulder and what he would earn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do we have to step out of game bounds?
We know Quinn actually dupes all them gurls, all of them go on using their bods 4 money.
What do rich gurls entering the HOTs actualy think would happen after whoring themselves for supposed initiation?
Even the DIKs have the common snse to use a strip club 4 sexual pleasures.
Remember what MC does with the wonderful babes when he goes home to one of them?
Any of the money ringers could have that day in and day out.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are 4 girls we know of are definitely on the restaurant menu; Riona, Camila, Melanie and Sarah. Since Camila is a freshman, I'm wondering if this means that Burke has had sex with the other 3. :unsure: :sick:
Camilla definitely was opposed to going beyond servicing the glory holes, so maybe you’ve pinpointed the three candidates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuno Gasai
Jan 11, 2018
I think depending on who you seduce and who you piss off will probably determine how much influence the whole Burke thing might have. I.E Its affecting everyone but if you choose Josy/Maya only I would assume that the whole Burke thing will be noise compared to Maya's Father looking like he just left the Gulag. It will probably have more weight if youre in with the Jade/Cathy.

Reactions: dosenspezi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
there is not the slightest sense between the risk and expense that Burke would have to shoulder and what he would earn
What we're suggesting here is that Burke is fraudulently creating scholarships. He's not paying for them, no one is, that's why it's fraud. He's "cooking the books" as it were.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think depending on who you seduce and who you piss off will probably determine how much influence the whole Burke thing might have. I.E Its affecting everyone but if you choose Josy/Maya only I would assume that the whole Burke thing will be noise compared to Maya's Father looking like he just left the Gulag. It will probably have more weight if youre in with the Jade/Cathy.
Like if you do nothing with Jade, it would just show him removing Mona's scholarship and that's all. I definitely was a bit shocked when he was suddenly watching the Jade video. I was worried about showing the guys in ep5 but it seemed to be fine only to have it come home to roost at the end of ep6!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If Burke earns more in a year than he pays out, then it's pocket change to him in exchange for getting hot college girls to fuck him. Guys like that would see it as a win and not give a damn about risk because they believe they can get away with it.

What we're suggesting here is that Burke is fraudulently creating scholarships. He's not paying for them, no one is, that's why it's fraud. He's "cooking the books" as it were.
If there are scholarships in the books to explain how the tuition is paid for these girls, then the money would have to get paid, otherwise the college would notice the missing money. So Burke would either having to be paying out of his own pocket, or it's a scam scheme that gets charitable donations to pay for it. Either way, Burke would have to ensure that payments are made.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in a financial statements these tricks come out, we are not talking about a little money but an important figure.
and however important Burke may be, there are many people inside and outside who would notice

if no one covers the debt it can go on for a couple of years. except if BADIK is set in the banana republic

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Burke earns more in a year than he pays out, then it's pocket change to him in exchange for getting hot college girls to fuck him. Guys like that would see it as a win and not give a damn about risk because they believe they can get away with it.

If there are scholarships in the books to explain how the tuition is paid for these girls, then the money would have to get paid, otherwise the college would notice the missing money. So Burke would either having to be paying out of his own pocket, or it's a scam scheme that gets charitable donations to pay for it. Either way, Burke would have to ensure that payments are made.
the explanation that he does it because people like him do nonsense has always been my favorite

a professor who can do anything decides to risk jail and spends a lot of money to have sex with girls that MC pays $$$ for full service

Reactions: n0cn1l

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He just records spy cams of the restaurand and bids them out to those uptight mansion guestst HOTs were shown to.
That is the plot of DCP next game ... so stay tuned!
DrPinkCake
Write this down ... it”s a winner!

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
There are 4 girls we know of are definitely on the restaurant menu; Riona, Camila, Melanie and Sarah. Since Camila is a freshman, I'm wondering if this means that Burke has had sex with the other 3. :unsure: :sick:
And Camila does not want sex in the open / does only glory holes for the "restaurant"
So yes exactly those 3. (y)

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Does any know the name of the song when you have the discussion with Maya and Jose ( and other sad scenes), plus is there any way to keep seeing them as a threesome?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes