felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that's just a cope

but why overreacting to it
glory holes are equally bad tbh

the more i think about it the more i get the feeling that we will have an ending like mc having STD's and DPC trolling us with social awareness sort of ending
for now the context of the game makes me believe that "the restaurant" is considered more serious by us players than it is for DPC.

sex, even for a fee, seems to me to be largely decriminalized

anyway we just need to keep an eye on Arieth, as soon as we see her pale we start taking antibiotics

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello fellow maggot and DIK, on a rerun of the game, i coundlt get to fuck camila at the preps party. do you know what trigger this ? she told me she cound't cause "stuff" last game i stuffed her ass but i totaly ignore what make it possible or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Mona leaves and her card is deleted, then do this forcing to send away a girl who has no reason to stay

I don't know, but regardless of whether she can pay or not she still has no reason to stay
No, Mona has several reasons to stay, namely the friends she's made so far (definitely Camila, possible Maya and Josy) plus whatever reasons brought her to B&R in the first place. What's changed is that Mona now has a reason to want to leave: some combination of shame and guilt over what she did, or concern about Burke/Quinn taking preemptive action against her.

Interesting that when confronted by Jade, Burke admits to having had sex with three students. Seems to be a small number. Either he knew he couldn't say lower, jade wouldn't believe him, so he went with a relatively low number compared with reality, or else he hasn't been using the girls that much. I felt it was more a service he was offering to other wealthy men in the community.
He admits to having sex with three students, not necessarily to having sex only three times with students. A significant distinction if it turns out he is providing ongoing funding through bogus scholarships.

If there are scholarships in the books to explain how the tuition is paid for these girls, then the money would have to get paid, otherwise the college would notice the missing money. So Burke would either having to be paying out of his own pocket, or it's a scam scheme that gets charitable donations to pay for it. Either way, Burke would have to ensure that payments are made.
Or Burke is hiding the loss through accounting legerdemain. That would normally require someone on the admin side rather than a "professor," but Burke's actual position is very vague and B&R has a weird structure anyway; if Cathy can teach both Math and English, Burke could potentially be both a dean and an accountant.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, Mona has several reasons to stay, namely the friends she's made so far (definitely Camila, possible Maya and Josy) plus whatever reasons brought her to B&R in the first place. What's changed is that Mona now has a reason to want to leave: some combination of shame and guilt over what she did, or concern about Burke/Quinn taking preemptive action against her.
Camila sensationally abandoned her.
first she didn't defend her with Quinn, and then she abandons her by accepting Riona's offer
Maya and Josy are more gentle girls than the average Hots, but at best they are superficial friendships.
Mona in BR has nothing left but education, but I don't think that was her priority

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I'm quite convinced about that too. Melanie can't be because of that image setting her on the gym.
So I have these hypothesis:
1) Chad is gay and banging someone related to Melanie (brother?);
2) Chad is not gay and is banging someone related to Melanie (sister or mother, maybe she's the daughter of a teacher);
3) Chad is transitioning to women, so he can participate to competitions as a woman and easily win them, he's into a futa girl (Mel's sister, not yet revealed);
4) Chad is schizophrenic and on the phone he talks to his imaginary girlfriend. Mel knows about his mental problems.
I would love to see the last one really happen in the game :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Gladheim

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
is there a reason why Mona should have stayed at the BR?
likely she would rely on Quinn's money to pay the tuition, skip those she can't help but go, what need would there be for Burke's intervention? with the great power of the Delete key on an Excel sheet ...

Does Burke agree that a girl who knows that he, an esteemed professor, goes with the students is out of his reach?
Burke was afraid that Mona might tell others in college about him. And if she is far away, then she will no longer be able to tell in college and there will be no danger for him.
By the way, it is not yet known where Mona is leaving.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes