ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think depending on who you seduce and who you piss off will probably determine how much influence the whole Burke thing might have. I.E Its affecting everyone but if you choose Josy/Maya only I would assume that the whole Burke thing will be noise compared to Maya's Father looking like he just left the Gulag. It will probably have more weight if youre in with the Jade/Cathy.
You raise an intriguing point: if you choose Maya/Josy (successfully), you CANNOT face the consequences of Burke finding out about Jade's affair. Those two crisis will not fully overlap, though obviously some aspects of the problem will matter in both paths.

It would be interesting if the game had a branching resolution to the cliffhanger where one side is primarily focused on Burke (with Maya/Josy's problems a side-note) an the other on Maya's father (with Quinn's restaurant in the background). Probably not going to happen, but it would explain why the Jade (and possiby Cathy if she's involved) were kept separate from M&J.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There are 4 girls we know of are definitely on the restaurant menu; Riona, Camila, Melanie and Sarah. Since Camila is a freshman, I'm wondering if this means that Burke has had sex with the other 3. :unsure: :sick:
Thanks, I hate it.
View attachment 926717

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0081.png
The context is about deepthroats.
screenshot0040.png
Yeah, it looks like Riona is quite popular indeed.
Thank you, I believe I shall. :giggle:
(Although, truth be told, it worries me more than pleases me. :oops:)
Yeah, I do believe the game's story revolves around M&J and the other LIs are just glorified SGs. I wonder what DPC thinks that his main two LIs are the least liked of all LIs, and even some SGs rank better on the polls.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"Love" might be a bit of a strong word, but she's certainly very affectionate towards him and appreciates him when he treats her respectfully. I could certainly see her growing to like him more and aside from being gorgeous, she's got a nice personality and a sexy maturity too, which is why I rate her so highly.
My problem with Nicole is she is not a side girl

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Since everyone around the campus "recognizes" & "appreciates" her skills, she must be fucking good. If these talks are any proof, she's literally a Sex Goddess, perfect in every art.
That's the way I see it ;):rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
RelationshipJust Fuckin'
1.PNG
2.PNG

Last edited:

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
It's easy. The funds for the scholarships are paid by that organization we see in the spreadsheet (Wallace Resources), a charity fueled by richmen to pay less taxes or whatever, so they don't really control what B&R do with that money as long as it's spent in scholarships. It's Burke (who maybe is a contributor too, but not the only one) who decides who gets the scholarships: those girls willing to go the extra mile for it. You don't, no scholarship for you, and don't you dare to caim I'm proposing this because who's gonna believe you anyway. He's not hiding/stealing any money, just selecting the students who get it.

I mean, it can't be more clear than this:
thanx dude for the nerd-eNgRish to human translation

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
Here's my "Would like a relationship with..." rankings... I don't consider Cathy or Jade to be anything close to a possibility, whereas these are the "maybe DPC will have pity?" wishful thinking...

my-image.png

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
OK wild theory time.

There has been a lot of discussion about the scene at the end of episode six where we see Steven Burke deleting Mona's scholarship from a computer. This has sparked a few crazy ideas, with hardly a shred of evidence to back them up.

What if the Wallace scholarship is from Jade's family? We hardly know anything about Jade, her background, where she went to college, etc. We do know that she's a Professor of Gender Studies, and that she's in an un-happy marriage that she has nevertheless decided to stay in for the sake of her children. We also get the impression that she is very comfortably suited in life with an expensive car and a high rise apartment or condominium. IF Jade's family had money it would explain why Steven, who appears to be rather well off himself, never asked for a pre-nup agreement. We also know that Jade and Steven are well known for charitable donations to B&R. What if the money came from Jade and not Steven?

When she's telling the MC about her marriage and her husband's cheating Jade says the line '. . .like we needed more money'. In my life experience you only hear a line like that from someone who's never had to worry about money in their life. If we accept that premise then it would make perfect sense that Jade would entrust administration of her charitable scholarship to her husband, Steven.

What kind of scholarship would it be? In searching around on the internet for TOC I came across reference's to Trust's, Train Operating Companies, and also a real world scholarship for teacher training, specifically Gender and Ethnic Studies teachers. What kind of an ironic twist would it be if a scholarship earmarked for training Gender Studies teacher's wound up being used to lure college girl's into prostitution? It sounds like something that would be right up DPC's alley.

In closing I want to emphasize that this theory is the wildest speculation, with no evidence to back it up. Although it could be the keystone to wrap up most of the main crisis in the game it's pure backward's reasoning. It ties Maya's tuition problem's (Maya would be a good fit for such a scholarship) in with Quinn's restaurant, Steven's involvement with the restaurant, and could even be made to fit in Sage and the HOT's.
if its true , i.e. the scholarship actually exists for the purposes you mentioned , then Maya could actually be a legitimate candidate for it . Jill , Sage, bella or jade might suggest that as an option to console a sad white knight MC pretending to be the boyfriend of a lesbian as a last resort .
And in the process Maya either gets molested or just rejected by burke forcing the MC's whole scooby-doo gang to uncover a all the dirty secretes of sugar daddy burke and master chef quinn

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I do believe the game's story revolves around M&J and the other LIs are just glorified SGs. I wonder what DPC thinks that his main two LIs are the least liked of all LIs, and even some SGs rank better on the polls.
actually I would talk about Maya and not Maya + Josy, Josy is the moon that orbits around Maya, but the narrative center is for now mainly Maya.
I don't see it as extreme as you do, the fact that there is a main LI is a fairly common situation.

the real anomaly of BaDIK is that Maya is even the main LI when formally she is no longer a LI (if we are in the path of friendship and have not expressed interest in her).

for me up to the fourth chapter it was fully legitimate but the centrality of her, which is still much less so even in the sixth chapter, I believed that the narrative center would shift to another LI

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I wouldn't go that far but all the forced content makes it seem that way.
Yet for some reason the writing for them is weaker than for the other girls (Even some of the side girls). Maya was cute & fun at first but once Josy came in she stopped existing as her own character and just became boring. Josy was always kind of bland in terms of personality.

I don't like the forced content with them, its not engaging

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
I think I can do only one list because
screenshot0024.png

my-image.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes