espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Quinn a side girl? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We're kidding, Quinn is THE GIRL. I don't care what Dr Pincake says, I'll have Quinn. At least in my massive dik game
In that Chicks likely one between Bella and Sage. I exclude Jill because I am convinced that she is MC's sister.
No, Maya and Josy don't interest me, cute to take to bed, but just that

• Angry
Reactions: amineab

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
chartbadik.jpg
Quinn is beautiful, she is a conflicted and troubled character and I like complex personalities because you can create a more interesting plot (I also prefer complex people IRL).
Sarah is easy going and the best regarding the graphic aspect, she looks very realistic to me.
Josy is cute, positive and funny.
Camila is THE SEX, and funny.
Sage is interesting, much more complex than Maya and Jill. I expect her to be developed more interestingly than the other "relationship girls", except Isabella (see below).
Maya is meh, boring, and her skin is so full of black spots.
Jill is more interesting than Maya, but still a bit too plain (I expect her to evolve better than Maya).
Isabella is too much. I mean how can MC avoid a stroke when she's blowing him?
We need more Sally, she looks a bit sex pervert and I like that.
Male characters are very funny, preps and joks make me laught.

Regarding the story development, I think Isabella is the one that will lead a dark path, with more surprises. I suspect that the "dark past" of Isabella is related to some blood killing and the axe in her box is a hint. Maybe she killed her child or her husband. Jill had probably a lesbian relation with her according to their dialogue while in bed, I think they're bisex.
Maybe she killed her husband when he caught her in bed with Jill. Or could it be that she killed Jill's mother. Somebody must have been killed!

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Regarding the story development, I think Isabella is the one that will lead a dark path, with more surprises. I suspect that the "dark past" of Isabella is related to some blood killing and the axe in her box is a hint. Maybe she killed her child or her husband. Jill had probably a lesbian relation with her according to their dialogue while in bed, I think they're bisex.
Maybe she killed her husband when he caught her in bed with Jill. Or could it be that she killed Jill's mother. Somebody must have been killed!
Nah, too complicated, and I don't see any clues to Jill and Bella's lesbian relationship. In my opinion it's a story of betrayal, her grudge against herself for becoming a traitor clearly shows past trauma. Jill still has some mysteries behind her, but I really think she is the MC's sister, because she is the only one we have not had sex with, despite being one of the most appreciated beauties by the fan base. Probably the two stories are connected, that the betrayal involving Bella has to do with Jill. It is possible that Jill discovered a betrayal by her father and suffered a lot, it may have affected Bella, who therefore was not betrayed, but she developed a hatred towards traitors and now she has feelings of guilt. Especially knowing that Jill is falling in love with the MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Has every update been bigger than previous ones so far, anyone know?
Yes, every update has been bigger in terms of the number of renders and animations. It doesn't necessarily have to be, it could always plateau and each update will have roughly the same each time from now on, but it's generally expected that it will be bigger each time, even just by a little bit.

I do wonder how much bigger these could go possibly go, though. Like, could we see and updae that exceeds 5000 renders and 300 animations? :unsure:

Reactions: imzahai and Craduco

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, every update has been bigger in terms of the number of renders and animations. It doesn't necessarily have to be, it could always plateau and each update will have roughly the same each time from now on, but it's generally expected that it will be bigger each time, even just by a little bit.

I do wonder how much bigger these could go possibly go, though. Like, could we see and updae that exceeds 5000 renders and 300 animations? :unsure:
In my opinion, yes

DPC wants to accelerate, so the chapters will tend to be bigger

better this than not cutting too much

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
RELATIONSHIPFUUUUCK
Screenshot (153).png Screenshot (155).png

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Nah, too complicated, and I don't see any clues to Jill and Bella's lesbian relationship.
Look at the dialogue when Bella and Jill initially share the same bed, then Jill moves out. It seems to me there is a hint there about their past sexual relationship.
Regarding the dark path, I suppose it's more than just a simple betrayal in her past. The axe is clickable and MC asks why she needs an axe. It could be nothing, it could be a past MASSACRE! Let's hope for that. Isabella The Naughty Killer could be intriguing. :-D Then she becomes total crazy and kills all the nerds infesting her library, who knows. She could kill Tybalt, she hates him, or some rivals of her. In the Medieval fantasy, one path is MC saving her from her condition, another is MC joining her and killing all the other girls. Who knows if this is a hint and it will be translated in the main story.

• Haha
Reactions: espy85

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Look at the dialogue when Bella and Jill initially share the same bed, then Jill moves out. It seems to me there is a hint there about their past sexual relationship.
Regarding the dark path, I suppose it's more than just a simple betrayal in her past. The axe is clickable and MC asks why she needs an axe. It could be nothing, it could be a past MASSACRE! Let's hope for that. Isabella The Naughty Killer could be intriguing. :-D Then she becomes total crazy and kills all the nerds infesting her library, who knows. She could kill Tybalt, she hates him, or some rivals of her. In the Medieval fantasy, one path is MC saving her from her condition, another is MC joining her and killing all the other girls. Who knows if this is a hint and it will be translated in the main story.
I don't remember that dialogue well, but I remember perceiving more jealousy than a relationship between the two. I seem to remember Jill saying to Bella, "This time it's going to be different." I remember thinking maybe Bella had already stolen a boyfriend from Jill in the past or something.

On the dark path, well, if Bella were a killer would she be less attractive? No, I would say no. Well then, just don't end up among the victims

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't remember that dialogue well, but I remember perceiving more jealousy than a relationship between the two. I seem to remember Jill saying to Bella, "This time it's going to be different." I remember thinking maybe Bella had already stolen a boyfriend from Jill in the past or something.
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."
Bella: "..."
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill: "Wow..."
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."
Bella: "You don't have to do that."
Jill: "..."

Catfight! :p

I don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but it's related to sharing the bed since Jill says, "...it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch." She would have slept on the couch except MC is sleeping there. I'm guessing in the past one thing led to another and they had a little girl-on-girl action.

ep1_reward_mixed2.jpg

espy85

Sep 28, 2019

I don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but it's related to sharing the bed since Jill says, "...it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch." She would have slept on the couch except MC is sleeping there. I'm guessing in the past one thing led to another and they had a little girl-on-girl action.

View attachment 927998
Ok, yes, reading it again I understand your point. I admit that I am also beginning to think that in the past there has been something between the two, probably a single night thing. More details are needed. Dr PinkCake we need a new update ... now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah, too complicated, and I don't see any clues to Jill and Bella's lesbian relationship.
Ep 3:
screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0037.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png

Ep 5:
screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0046.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png screenshot0057.png screenshot0058.png screenshot0059.png screenshot0060.png screenshot0061.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0063.png screenshot0064.png screenshot0065.png screenshot0066.png

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.

Jill still has some mysteries behind her, but I really think she is the MC's sister
No. Just, no. :FacePalm:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I had the same impression. It seems they had an affair and maybe that caused big troubles to Bella. It could be yet another "lesbian to convert" for MC (after Maya and Josy). That's why Jill is hesitating so much, maybe she tried other boys and did not like them (she thinks it after the tennis match), then she had sex with Isabelle, thought of herself as a lesbian but now she meets MC and she is feeling something that disorients her.

And please all remember, regarding the dark path, the Secret Closed Room in Bella's house. It could be a room full of dildos and strap-ons were Bella and Jill made savage torrid uninhibited sex for days and nights, or it could be the room where the massacre happened, with bloody walls, chains and other axes.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

View attachment 927998
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.

Well I sincerely believe that many women, if not most, today, have kissed a friend or even touched. I think it is in their nature that they are more open and they like to experiment. We men are not like that

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

That whole, "intimate with friends" thing, I initially read that as something with Steven and Jade (we all know Burke has the hots for Bella), but in the context of Jill, it does point further to Bella and Jill's extra curricular tantric sex. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes