shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well I sincerely believe that many women, if not most, today, have kissed a friend or even touched. I think it is in their nature that they are more open and they like to experiment. We men are not like that
"We men are not like that" - Speak for yourself! ;)

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
947114_screenshot0051.png

but isn't the first sentence enough to indicate that what "will not happen again" was talking about something?
Or do you think Jill felt like a little rubbing with Bella with MC on the other side of the door?

And if it was an "accident" why would Jill reassure it won't happen again?
or why would Jill want to talk about this Lewd episode on that occasion? they are often alone, then must she talk about it with a guest in the house?

as well as of course being completely out of Jill's character

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I had the same impression. It seems they had an affair and maybe that caused big troubles to Bella. It could be yet another "lesbian to convert" for MC (after Maya and Josy). That's why Jill is hesitating so much, maybe she tried other boys and did not like them (she thinks it after the tennis match), then she had sex with Isabelle, thought of herself as a lesbian but now she meets MC and she is feeling something that disorients her.
I don't think Jill is a lesbian, she just takes her relationships slowly. She is (for reason's we still don't know) very close with Bella and they crossed the friendship line. I don't even know if that makes her bi.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 928017

but isn't the first sentence enough to indicate that what "will not happen again" was talking about something?
Or do you think Jill felt like a little rubbing with Bella with MC on the other side of the door?

or why would Jill want to talk about this Lewd episode on that occasion? they are often alone, then must she talk about it with a guest in the house?

The catalyst for the conversation and the awkwardness was the two of them sharing the bed. Jill even explains that when she says, "...I was going to sleep on the couch". Sleeping together in the bed was not the plan for the evening until MC showed up and it put them in an awkward situation in light of a past event (or events). Whether they had a torrid affair or a singular night of passion/experimentation, something happened between them when they shared a bed in the past and Jill felt awkward and wanted to assure Bella not to worry about it, however trying to discuss it only made things more awkward. It's not "out of Jill's character", you're just seeing her handling a situation that you haven't seen her have to handle before.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do not know any straight man who kisses his friends or sucks / touches their penis xD I do not know where you move hahaha
It's society's fault for shaming men and their emotions. More men would feel comfortable sharing open mouthed kisses with each other if society didn't make them feel weaker for it. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The catalyst for the conversation and the awkwardness was the two of them sharing the bed. Jill even explains that when she says, "...I was going to sleep on the couch". Sleeping together in the bed was not the plan for the evening until MC showed up and it put them in an awkward situation in light of a past event (or events). Whether they had a torrid affair or a singular night of passion/experimentation, something happened between them when they shared a bed in the past and Jill felt awkward and wanted to assure Bella not to worry about it, however trying to discuss it only made things more awkward. It's not "out of Jill's character", you're just seeing her handling a situation that you haven't seen her have to handle before.
and what is Jill supposed to reassure Bella about?
not to touch her while she sleeps?

if there was this embarrassment between them they would also have difficulty doing Yoga with each other by touching and correcting their positions

that Jill had a hot night with Bella is very out of character according to me, a Jill who never lets herself go sexually

Reactions: Gladheim and n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That whole, "intimate with friends" thing, I initially read that as something with Steven and Jade (we all know Burke has the hots for Bella), but in the context of Jill, it does point further to Bella and Jill's extra curricular tantric sex. :unsure:
I remember that there were discussion prior to Ep 5 about who the "friend" was, and people often pointed to Stephen and Jade and that this was referring to her turning them down, but even at that time I doubted she was referring to them because she certainly does not seem to be freinds with them. I suggested at that time that it might be Jill since she's the only friend we only know of and I got a lot of flack for it, but Ep 5 has added a lot of fuel to that fire.

Again, I wouldn't say they went as far as sex, but something sexual may have happened and it would be the biggest misdirection if it didn't because I honestly think it's difficult to come up with anything else that to explain what they were referring to that makes sense.

I don't think so, because she's addressing Bella's physical action of turning away from her which feels like an action to stop herself from doing something with Jill. Therefore, it feels like Jill is trying to say that this thing Bella feels she might do is "not going to happen again".

This is why I would say to those who think she's referring to a similar incident like the one with the MC that it isn't likely to be about that. If Jill knew she did this sort of thing, she wouldn't invite the MC to bed with her if there was a likelihood she'd do it with him. So whatever happened between Bella and Jill must have happened when they were both awake and conscious of it.

I'd still say that Bella and Jill making out and possibly getting near to going all the way wouldn't be out of character at all. We know how "traditional" she says she is, but this likely means that she's quite sex-starved and perhaps only acts this way because she thinks she has to, but she's repressing a wilder side or at least one that wants sex but she fights her urges. We also know Bella and her like to spend evenings together drinking wine and they've both suffered some emotional setbacks in their relationships, so a night of drinking when they're both in an emotionally vulnerable state and are both feeling sex-starved is like the perfect catalyst for something to happen between them.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I remember that there were discussion prior to Ep 5 about who the "friend" was, and people often pointed to Stephen and Jade and that this was referring to her turning them down, but even at that time I doubted she was referring to them because she certainly does not seem to be freinds with them. I suggested at that time that it might be Jill since she's the only friend we only know of and I got a lot of flack for it, but Ep 5 has added a lot of fuel to that fire.

Again, I wouldn't say they went as far as sex, but something sexual may have happened and it would be the biggest misdirection if it didn't because I honestly think it's difficult to come up with anything else that to explain what they were referring to that makes sense.

I don't think so, because she's addressing Bella's physical action of turning away from her which feels like an action to stop herself from doing something with Jill. Therefore, it feels like Jill is trying to say that this thing Bella feels she might do is "not going to happen again".

This is why I would say to those who think she's referring to a similar incident like the one with the MC that it isn't likely to be about that. If Jill knew she did this sort of thing, she wouldn't invite the MC to bed with her if there was a likelihood she'd do it with him. So whatever happened between Bella and Jill must have happened when they were both awake and conscious of it.

I'd still say that Bella and Jill making out and possibly getting near to going all the way wouldn't be out of character at all. We know how "traditional" she says she is, but this likely means that she's quite sex-starved and perhaps only acts this way because she thinks she has to, but she's repressing a wilder side or at least one that wants sex but she fights her urges. We also Bella and her like to spend evenings together drinking wine and they've both suffered some emotional setbacks in their relationships, so a night of drinking when they're both in an emotionally vulnerable state and are both feeling sex-starved is like the perfect catalyst for something to happen between them.
And we've seen how conflicted Jill has been with the MC, she chastises herself for not going further with him on the couch that night, but then decides she's being smart by slowly things down. She freaks out but is totally loving it when he accidentally grabs her jugs in the tennis showers. She's also subconsciously horny - remember the first night in bed with the MC? If he had a CHICK status, she ends up cumming on his hand while she's "asleep"! Actually I do believe she was asleep and not faking it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I do not understand...

Does Bella turn around to make Jill understand that she doesn't want to do anything sexual and Jill reassures her?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
and what is Jill supposed to reassure Bella about?
not to touch her while she sleeps?

if there was this embarrassment between them they would also have difficulty doing Yoga with each other by touching and correcting their positions

that Jill had a hot night with Bella is very out of character according to me, a Jill who never lets herself go sexually
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do not understand...

Does Bella turn around to make Jill understand that she doesn't want to do anything sexual and Jill reassures her?
I would suggest that is how Jill interpreted it, even if that wasn't Bella's intended body language.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I do not understand...

I don't understand that reaction either, I would understand it if it had to do with the MC, not between them, besides when Jill says that she's going to the couch with the MC, Bella gets pissed off and that's why she throws the husband's photo on the floor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand that reaction either, I would understand it if it had to do with the MC, not between them, besides when Jill says that she's going to the couch with the MC, Bella gets pissed off and that's why she throws the husband's photo on the floor.
for me the center is Bella's husband, something Jill asked that Bella doesn't want to talk about (where is he? why is he gone? when does he come back? come back? how deeply buried him?)

Reactions: Gladheim

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And we've seen how conflicted Jill has been with the MC, she chastises herself for not going further with him on the couch that night, but then decides she's being smart by slowly things down. She freaks out but is totally loving it when he accidentally grabs her jugs in the tennis showers. She's also subconsciously horny - remember the first night in bed with the MC? If he had a CHICK status, she ends up cumming on his hand while she's "asleep"! Actually I do believe she was asleep and not faking it.
Girls like her who seem so prim and proper, and who have been raised as such, aren't always like that 24/7 in public and in private. It wouldn't surprise me if, underneath all that, there's a dirty little sex kitten just waiting to get out, but the prim and proper side represses it.

I do not understand...

That's essentially what it looks like, yes. It feels like there's a tension in the air when they're looking at each other and that things might have escalated if Bella didn't look away, and Jill is trying to assure her that what happened before won't happen because what happened before may have started the same way and that's what Bella was worried about.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Because Bella at some level want some actions (as any normal person). So she is confused beetween her desires and her morality. That s when MC came, broke the spell and all end in a threesome.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes