felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not "strange" because they're doing what all women do; bottling it up and pretending everything's OK. They're not going to start an argument or act uncomfortable in front of him, they're going to carry on as if everything is normal and not acknowledge their argument from the previous night.

Just because they don't cause a scene doesn't mean that this isn't a little problematic for them, women just know to hide that well.
it is strange that there was all this embarrassment in bed and there is none in front of a third person, and not a mr. nobody
It's weird that Jill continues to do yoga with Bella if she feels this awkwardness, even outdoors...

if something makes you feel uncomfortable, you tend to avoid doing it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
About that whole idea of Jill/Bella lesbian intercourse:
I think something similar than between Jill and the MC happened, they been sleeping together, Jill turned and started grind Bella, and it's turned wildness cause Bella was too horny.
I'd still say that, if that were the case, then it means Jill knows she has a tendency to subconsciously trap someone's hand between her legs and grind on it, so she wouldn't be so keen to have the MC sleep in her bed in Ep 3 if she knows this given how prudish and reserved she presents herself as.

For me, it's all about that look:

screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0044.png

This is what causes Bella to look away and it feels so much like she does it because she's worried she'll kiss Jill and it would lead somewhere she swore she wouldn't go. For me, there's no other reason for her to so abruptly and coldly turn from Jill.

it is strange that there was all this embarrassment in bed and there is none in front of a third person, and not a mr. nobody
It's weird that Jill continues to do yoga with Bella if she feels this awkwardness, even outdoors...

Because they're women. I've seen women have screaming matches with each other one night and the next day they're acting friendly like what happened before never happened.

As I said, women are masters of repression and that's what's likely going on here; just women being women.

• Angry
Reactions: ThePresident451

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

And hence they avoided being in bed together until the circumstances were such that the were (because mc was taking up the couch). Now if none of this hadn't transpired, Jill wouldn't have joined the mc on the couch and the ensuing sensual scene of young love wouldn't have eventuated. So let's hear it for the benefits of lesbian sex! :sneaky:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
for me the center is Bella's husband, something Jill asked that Bella doesn't want to talk about (where is he? why is he gone? when does he come back? come back? how deeply buried him?)
I think it's a foregone conclusion that James is coming back at some point in the story and will walk in on MC and Bella in bed together. DPC can't resist it and that mystery has to be explained at some point. And simply saying, oh he went MIA in the war isn't going to cut it because it needs to be juicier. I'm actually more interested in finding out what happened to Bella's parents. I think that is perhaps even more of a cause for Bella's mental state than James leaving her because he walked in on Jill giving Bella two in the pink and one in the stink.

And you just have to fuck one goat and suddenly you're the "goat fucker"... it's a cruel world.
Hey it was a cold night up there on that windswept rocky bald. The goat was cold and lonely...I was cold and lonely. Things happen, ok? We were never able to look each other in the eye after that but we'll always have that one night of passion etched into our memories.

P.S. Pro tip: Goat's horns make excellent handlebars.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And hence they avoided being in bed together until the circumstances were such that the were (because mc was taking up the couch). Now if none of this hadn't transpired, Jill wouldn't have joined the mc on the couch and the ensuing sensual scene of young love wouldn't have eventuated. So let's hear it for the benefits of lesbian sex! :sneaky:
sleeping in the same bed with a friend remains an occasional event
doing gymnastics together is a routine
the unexpected cannot be avoided, instead you can change the routine.

but you know women do weird things (best proof for any theory)

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Having a problem at Chapter 4, Free-roam event in the HOT's house (Sage's branch). There is supposed to be a key behind the sofa in the living room. No matter where I click I can't seem to find it. The other walkthrough says it is next to a plant, but I can't find it there either. Not sure if I am missing something or not.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Having a problem at Chapter 4, Free-roam event in the HOT's house (Sage's branch). There is supposed to be a key behind the sofa in the living room. No matter where I click I can't seem to find it. The other walkthrough says it is next to a plant, but I can't find it there either. Not sure if I am missing something or not.
Hi Zonk, the key is upstairs at the end room (I guess that's a living room). You'll know you're in the right room when you see Heather's big ol' titty just hanging in the breeze:

Untitled1.png

Walk forward, to the right (the shelf with the elephant on it):

Untitled2.png

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I wonder if (at the end of Ep. 6) MC will or won't go with Tommy to the bar - whether it will affect future events and relationships. (Or is it just for bar events this evening).
(if it's not just one evening's events) (and Josy finds out that MC went to the bar with Tommy) - Will Josy like it? (Josy may not like this! (Considering Josy and Tommy's relationship))

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It seems I am the only one that has interest, and strange and dark theories, for the closed room in Bella's house. I really think it's going to have a big importance in the story and in future scenes. I think something that will endanger MC is hidden there.

Well, not a pervert, is your life, but if you put Tybault on it i will said you have bad taste. It could be Jacob thought.
Tybalt must be humiliated more than he already does himself. He deserves it.

Reactions: Heycock

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."
Bella: "..."
Bella: "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill: "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill: "Wow..."
Jill: "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill: "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
Bella: "Can we just sleep?"
Jill: "I'll take the couch instead."
Bella: "You don't have to do that."
Jill: "..."
Bella: "..."

Catfight! :p

I don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but it's related to sharing the bed since Jill says, "...it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch." She would have slept on the couch except MC is sleeping there. I'm guessing in the past one thing led to another and they had a little girl-on-girl action.

View attachment 927998
We already have a lesbian couple in the game, i don't think it will be another one.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
My taste in women is obviously not mainstream - cause I'll put in the just fuck list in order Nicole, Quinn,Melanie,Cathy,Rose and in the rel list Camila, Riona, Josy, Maya, Jill.
The dream ending will be full blown harem for all the DIKs with all HOTs plus Ashley and Mona + Dany (jam-jam ex) the teachers Jade, Cathy + Sally (the nerd with huge sexual potential) + Jill and Bella.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We already have a lesbian couple in the game, i don't think it will be another one.
Maya & Josy are still the "it" lesbian couple of the game, but when you look at it, almost every woman on campus is at least bisexual. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to add in another lesbian pairing. That said, I don't think Jill and Bella will ever be an exclusively lesbian pair.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder why people put girls with no indicated interest in relationships in that category. I get that Riona is popular, but I can't see her settling down at all. On the other hand, Nicole/Envy might seem like a bad pick because she's a stripper with a kid etc., but to me she seems like the person who would settle down with the right guy. Kinda doubtful whether MC is that guy, since he's a kid attending school and all, but still.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If I can't be an Ottoman sultan and have a full, unlimited harem, then my ideal ending would be a relationship with Sage (open of course) and all the milfs as my side dishes. Camila and Mona for desert. Obviously, I'm the only one who is allowed to explore the "open" part of the relationship. All of the ladies must remain faithful because I am a DIK after all.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That whole, "intimate with friends" thing, I initially read that as something with Steven and Jade (we all know Burke has the hots for Bella), but in the context of Jill, it does point further to Bella and Jill's extra curricular tantric sex. :unsure:
Stephen wanting to bang Bella does not make them friends, and she doesn't like Jade so I don't know what makes you think that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes