dboura

Aug 4, 2019
As for Bella, a specific scene reference has me on the fence with her. Might be something dealing with her and Jill's friendship but I have a feeling it's a bit darker. The scene was written like a preface of things to come, if I knew then .... Type of reference.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.
You also have to take into account Bella's inner monologue about being an adulteress despite not having had sex with the MC yet. If she had something with Jill it doesn't make much sense that she considers herself an adulteress now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You also have to take into account Bella's inner monologue about being an adulteress despite not having had sex with the MC yet. If she had something with Jill it doesn't make much sense that she considers herself an adulteress now.
If all she did with Jill was make out with her, then that's a lot less than giving the MC a titjob, a blowjob, staying the night with him, and even confessing to him that he makes her horny all the time. She'd consider herself an "adultress" now because she's done this much with him but didn't go nearly as far with Jill.

Plus, this time she's doing it willingly whereas with Jill it more likely would have been involuntary, brought on by emotion or alcohol. So she's intentionally doing these things with the MC whereas with Jill it would have been unintentional.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Ep 3:
View attachment 927956 View attachment 927957 View attachment 927958 View attachment 927959 View attachment 927960 View attachment 927961 View attachment 927962

Ep 5:
View attachment 927963 View attachment 927964 View attachment 927965 View attachment 927966 View attachment 927967 View attachment 927968 View attachment 927969 View attachment 927970 View attachment 927971 View attachment 927972 View attachment 927974 View attachment 927975 View attachment 927976 View attachment 927979 View attachment 927980 View attachment 927981 View attachment 927982 View attachment 927983 View attachment 927984 View attachment 927985 View attachment 927986 View attachment 927987 View attachment 927988 View attachment 927989 View attachment 927990

First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.

Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them. They're essentially staring into each others eyes for a prolonged period of time until Bella abruptly ends the eye contact. It clearly makes Jill think about why she did that and then she says, "It's not going to happen again", which would seem to indicate that something similar to this may have happened before and it led somewhere, hence why Jill says it won't happen "again". Bella's line about, "I thought we had an understanding", suggests that they talked about whetever this was and likely agreed that it wouldn't happen again but also never to talk about it again, which is what Jill is doing and it leads to Bella's agitation.

I personally wouldn't go so far as to say they had a full-on lesbian relationship, but at the very least they may have made out with each other and possibly shed some clothes in the process. Maybe they would have gone all the way, but perhaps they were interrupted by James and this is why Bella asks for forgiveness from him.

To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.

No. Just, no. :FacePalm:
I forgot Episode 3, and now Jill and Bella's dialogue in Episode 5 makes sense. At this point I think James caught his wife and Jill in intimate attitudes and left home.

About Jill and the MC, why so much skepticism? I find it strange that we had sex with all the girls, even Bella who seemed unreachable, but not with her. Also now it is clear that there is a mystery behind the MC's mother, in the diary, I go to memory, she talks about running away with a man, without saying the name, but only the initial, which is not that of her husband, is so hard to believe it turns out that the MC is not the biological child of the father And that he's Jill's half-brother?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If all she did with Jill was make out with her, then that's a lot less than giving the MC a titjob, a blowjob, staying the night with him, and even confessing to him that he makes her horny all the time. She'd consider herself an "adultress" now because she's done this much with him but didn't go nearly as far with Jill.

Plus, this time she's doing it willingly whereas with Jill it more likely would have been involuntary, brought on by emotion or alcohol. So she's intentionally doing these things with the MC whereas with Jill it would have been unintentional.
if it was a fortuitous and incidental event, how could Bella think Jill wanted to do it again with MC at home?
JILL !!!

come on

Reactions: Gladheim

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Girl-girl does not count as cheating. That's the Universal Rule of the Mankind.
As for Bella, a specific scene reference has me on the fence with her. Might be something dealing with her and Jill's friendship but I have a feeling it's a bit darker. The scene was written like a preface of things to come, if I knew then .... Type of reference.
It was in the library when making out. It's all related to that closed room in Bella's house that you all continue to ignore, but that's the focal point of all the mysteries, blood, horror and zombie apocalypse we are going to see in the next chapters. I see dead people.
i-see-dead-people.jpg

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I forgot Episode 3, and now Jill and Bella's dialogue in Episode 5 makes sense. At this point I think James caught his wife and Jill in intimate attitudes and left home.

About Jill and the MC, why so much skepticism? I find it strange that we had sex with all the girls, even Bella who seemed unreachable, but not with her. Also now it is clear that there is a mystery behind the MC's mother, in the diary, I go to memory, she talks about running away with a man, without saying the name, but only the initial, which is not that of her husband, is so hard to believe it turns out that the MC is not the biological child of the father And that he's Jill's half-brother?
No sir

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I can't imagine what DPC will have planned with Isabella and Jill because DPC is the Swedish Jun Maeda :LUL:

If you know the work of this Japanese writer, you can already imagine what can come :BootyTime:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Dont you think Jill's sister can have something to do with it? What if she isn't dead? Just a shot in the dark coming from someone that don't read theories about the game.

Your theory also makes sense.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Wait what??? There is a clickable axe?
I've done at least 10 full playthrough's and have never noticed it... makes me wonder what else I've missed.
Yes. When you enter the box in the pool area, among the things there is an axe. If you click on it then MC asks himself "what she needs an axe for?". That's the axe Isabella used to kill somebody (the husband?), or many people. The corpses are stored in the secret locked room, that not even Jill can access. MC will remember it and use it to kill zombies in the next chapters. Well that's a theory... :unsure:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a spreadsheet which they use to keep track of their saves that they might be willing to share?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because DPC has explicitly said "no incest" because it's not a kink that interests them. So it will never happen.

if it was a fortuitous and incidental event, how could Bella think Jill wanted to do it again with MC at home?
JILL !!!

come on
It's not about Bella thinking that Jill wanted to do it, it's about thinking that it might once again happen spontaneously because of how they're both feeling; inebriated from the wine and horny because they've been spending time with the MC who they both like. It's about Bella not wanting to repeat the same mistake because the tension was building to that point where it could happen involuntarily, but she came to her senses in time to turn away and break the tension.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Dont you think Jill's sister can have something to do with it? What if she isn't dead? Just a shot in the dark coming from someone that don't read theories about the game.

Your theory also makes sense.
Well yes, why not. Right now it all makes sense, we know little about Jill, too little about her family. We actually know little about the MC at the end. So yes, anything is possible. We hope that in the next chapter the MC has time to read that diary, many answers could be there. Does anyone know if Jill's father was mentioned? If you know the name?

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
His anime are funny but have sad endings

For us it is more difficult because we understand what he is talking about but try to ignore what he says and read the subtitles

Puto risitas XD Well that's what some people around here think of DPC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes