Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.
We know Jill & Bella are best friends, but not Bella's only friend shown in game: she's also friends with Cathy (hence going to Bella's house after that cluck) & formerly Jade/Stephen (they wouldn't have propositioned Bella if they weren't close with her). Bella turned them down, which presumably ended the friendship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This may also be what Bella is referring to here:
Ep 3:
isa "(This was for Jill.)"
isa "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"
isa "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"
isa "(But that...that was different!)"
isa "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"
The young student is clearly the MC, who she made out with in Ep 2. Bella wants to distance herself from him for Jill's sake since she's trying to set them up (but continues to fail abysmally on that front thankfully).

The intimate with friends part could easily refer to the Stephen/Jade proposition, which Bella stopped, causing Bella & Jade to have a falling out.
Second thing, the context of that scene in Ep 5 would seem to suggest that this thing that happened that Jill is trying to assure Bella won't happen again is between the 2 of them.
No? Bella is upset about 'something' Jill is in the loop on, Jill tries to reassure her & gets rebuked for bringing up whatever they have an understanding about. End of actual info.

All the staring can simply be put down to Bella being upset & Jill being pensive about how to deal with it. Nothing in this scene says 'it' has anything to do with an intimate encounter between Jill & Bella. Some folks are just projecting what they wish for me thinks.
To me, it seems like there's an indication something happened between Bella and Jill and honestly, if this turns out to not be the case, then DPC will have thrown the biggest red herring into this game because it's hard to see what else this could be about.
Given your penchant for theorizing I'm surprised at your lack of imagination in this context?

The most obvious something else would be whatever caused James to disappear, which Jill clearly knows about. This would also explain why Bella tosses James picture during that Bella/Jill bedroom scene.

Or they're talking about the Jade/Stephen proposition, the triangular entanglement blowing up her friendships.

Or a hundred other things - DPC is hardly going to spoil the suspense by giving the players all the facts now is he?
I remember that there were discussion prior to Ep 5 about who the "friend" was, and people often pointed to Stephen and Jade and that this was referring to her turning them down, but even at that time I doubted she was referring to them because she certainly does not seem to be friends with them.
Jade & Bella aren't friends now, but they were obviously close in the past, or they wouldn't have propositioned Bella. Bella putting a stop to that presumably lead to the falling out we see now.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out.
Ultimately the best approach, but I fear all hope is lost against all the wild theorizing in this thread.

Edit: spell good.

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I just read the weekly update now, and frankly, there's roughly 1/3 of ep. 6 already done when it comes to renders, and almost half its animations.

Brothers, for real, I find it incredibly hard to expect a 5/6-month wait for ep.7...There's only so much content that you can fit in an episode. Unless DPC wants to make a gargantuan one, with 10.000 renders and such....And even 10k renders can be made way faster than that with his new hardware.

I am hardly believeing that such long wait will happen again...who's with me?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I just read the weekly update now, and frankly, there's roughly 1/3 of ep. 6 already done when it comes to renders, and almost half its animations.

Brothers, for real, I find it incredibly hard to expect a 5/6-month wait for ep.7...There's only so much content that you can fit in an episode. Unless DPC wants to make a gargantuan one, with 10.000 renders and such....And even 10k renders can be made way faster than that with his new hardware.

Last days of february for me, if his numbers continue to improve, we could have the episode earlier.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I forgot Episode 3, and now Jill and Bella's dialogue in Episode 5 makes sense. At this point I think James caught his wife and Jill in intimate attitudes and left home.

About Jill and the MC, why so much skepticism? I find it strange that we had sex with all the girls, even Bella who seemed unreachable, but not with her. Also now it is clear that there is a mystery behind the MC's mother, in the diary, I go to memory, she talks about running away with a man, without saying the name, but only the initial, which is not that of her husband, is so hard to believe it turns out that the MC is not the biological child of the father And that he's Jill's half-brother?
This would be overwritting at it's best. You can't just make everyone that is just mentioned in the story simply assume a bigger role. The reason why his mother is described as dead is to add drama content behind the main character's background.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
D

Deleted member 586894

I think the MCs grandfather from R&B Family. I'm just sayin :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But she explicitly says/thinks, "They aren't intimate with friends either", referring to herself and something she did with a friend. How could she be meaning that her "behaviour changes" because of the situation with James caused her to "lose friendships"? It's not even remotely close to suggesting that. She's chastising herself for a past tryst with a friend because it relates very much to what's going on with the MC.

Just follow the train of thought she's having; she spoke to Jill about her dating the MC, in doing so she seem to hope it will end what she feels for him, it reminds her of how she crossed that line with a friend, then she asks James for forgiveness. So whatever happened with this friend is related to why James is no longer around and not about her losing a friend because of her break-up.
I'm saying she could have had more friends back before something wrecked her life, and thus a wider range of people to be intimate with. Jill is her only (known) friend NOW, but we don't know when whatever happened with Jill happened. Thus I don't think it's safe to assume that Bella must be referring to Jill simply because we know of no other friends.

What she's going through with the MC is a powerful feeling of lust and horniness whenever she's with him that takes all of her willpower to resist ripping his clothes off. With Jill, it may have been a momentary lapse in judgement/inhibition. These 2 things would not be remotely comparable and would certainly qualify as "different"; the friend incident was an accident, the MC is pure lust.
But at the time she was thinking "that was different" all she'd done with the MC was a single, drunken kiss. So if anything the MC was tame by comparison. I suppose you could argue that's the difference, but her thought process seems to imply the unknown event was mitigated by those differences.

That was my initial read, at least.

It's not just them looking at each other, it's about the wider context of that scene. They've just spent a night helping someone drown their sorrows with wine (something that the 2 of them may have done before with each other), they then spent the rest of the evening with a guy they both like and who they are both very much horny for, then they get into bed into together when they're likely feeling inebriated and horny. Plus, the way those renders are presented makes it seem as though you're looking through their eyes; first we're Jill looking at Bella, then we're Bella looking at Jill, and the next render Bella has turned away from Jill and Jill seems concerned by it.

The set up to this scene and the framing of it highly suggests an air of tension between the 2 at this moment, then when you add the fact that they're in a bed wearing lingerie, it adds a sexual component which then would seem to be compounded by the following coversation about something that won't "happen again". If this turns out to be anything but Bella and Jill sharing at least one moment of intimacy that they've since put behind them, then DPC will have written a massive red herring and managed to do a reverse Occam's Razor because I just don't see a simpler explanation than this. Any other theory I've seen just doesn't seem to make as much sense and doesn't fit with the words being said.
But you have to look at the larger context of their relationship, too. They routinely exercising together, in skimpy clothes and covered in sweat. Bella handled it well the two times we saw that. They also chance together a few times when the MC can peep on them, apparently without issue. And judging by the way Jill reacted, she certainly isn't accustomed to Bella snapping at her.

I'm not saying there's no sexual component to whatever happened, but I do not believe Bella's concern has anything to do with an overwhelming passion for Jill. We see Bella struggle with her desire for the MC several times, and it comes across nothing like her reaction to Jill in that scene.

Also, you're misusing Occam's Razor. Occam famously states that the simplest explanation which fits the facts is the best. But in this case the simplest explanation is that Jill's sleep humping woke Bella in a panic and Jill was embarrassed when she realized what happened. That answer assumes fewer unknowns than some tryst between them and covers all the same facts. It just assumes boring, non-interesting answers for all larger context matters you suggest.

Unfortunately, the simple explanation being a lame anti-climax is only a problem for us players, not for Occam.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I think the MCs grandfather from R&B Family. I'm just sayin :LOL:
Its a theory that gets band about a whole lot, with out much evidece beyond MC's grandparents are rich. In game we've been advised of 4 family names associated with money right. we have B&R, the Burkes, and Possible Wallace. Though I'd mabye argue againist him being related to one of the B&R families because 1) if its the Royces that creates the incest issue, and frankly that is a long and tired discussion and 2) it mentions that his grandfather was arranging for hotels to be built which suggest money from hospitality industry rather than education industry, though their not mutually exclusive.

Which would make his background being a wallace most likely, assuming he's related to any of the money names we've scene thus far.

I think we can rule out any relation to the Burkes for the same reason we can rule out any relation to the Royces

but hey that could just be my post midnight brain over thinking stuff

rj677

May 30, 2020

Im thinking that because of the new graphics cards we will get episodes back to the original schedule (3 months).

However I think it will come down to DPCs ambitions for the next episodes.

If the plan is to maintain almost the same work ethic, the update should be released until the end of February :sneaky:

If the plan is to try and make every single little thing better, do scenes with every single one of the LIs and side character (to try and please every single player) or do a 3rd installment of D&G that this time has multiple side quests inside of it, the episode could take the same time as epidode 6 :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Agreed, with the new speed he's working at we might even go back to 3 month waits between updates.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We know Jill & Bella are best friends, but not Bella's only friend shown in game: she's also friends with Cathy (hence going to Bella's house after that cluck) & formerly Jade/Stephen (they wouldn't have propositioned Bella if they weren't close with her). Bella turned them down, which presumably ended the friendship.
Propostioning Bella doesn't mean they're as close as friends. They're work colleagues and probably close enough in that sense for Stephen to think it was a good idea to proposition her since he could potentially rely on the belief in "professional courtesy" that she wouldn't mention it to other people should she approve or reject. We also don't have any indication that she Jade are or were friends at any point.

The young student is clearly the MC, who she made out with in Ep 2. Bella wants to distance herself from him for Jill's sake since she's trying to set them up (but continues to fail abysmally on that front thankfully).

The intimate with friends part could easily refer to the Stephen/Jade proposition, which Bella stopped, causing Bella & Jade to have a falling out.
Bella clearly hopes that Jill and the MC getting closer will keep her feelings for him at bay, but again, we have no clear indication that Bella is or ever was friends with Jade and Stephen.

No? Bella is upset about 'something' Jill is in the loop on, Jill tries to reassure her & gets rebuked for bringing up whatever they have an understanding about. End of actual info.

All the staring can simply be put down to Bella being upset & Jill being pensive about how to deal with it. Nothing in this scene says 'it' has anything to do with an intimate encounter between Jill & Bella. Some folks are just projecting what they wish for me thinks.
But what is it specifically about staring at Jill that made her do that? Guilt over what she's been doing with the MC? Possibly, but if a player did not go see Bella in Ep 3 or stay with her in Ep 4, then she's done nothing with him besides one kiss, so that rules that out. It seems like something about this particular situation she finds herself in that not only gets her quite agitated but also makes Jill realise it relates to something that happened before. Jill even said she would have slept on the couch which would seem to indicate that she felt it best to not share the bed with Bella.

So here we have a situation where the 2 of them are in bed together, Bella is clearly uncomfortable about it, Jill realises this is a reminder of a past incident, and Jill acknowledges that she would have slept on the couch to make things easier for Bella, so it seems likely to be something about this specific set of circumstances.

Given you penchant for theorizing I'm surprised at your lack of imagination in this context?

The most obvious something else would be whatever caused James to disappear, which Jill clearly knows about. This would also explain why Bella tosses James picture during that Bella/Jill bedroom scene.
Because there isn't really much else to go on here and anything else would either be wildly crazy (which certainly can be in DPC's wheelhouse at times), or doesn't line up with what we know so far. Maybe Bella has night terrors and physically lashes out during her sleep causing grievous bodily harm to whoever sleeps next to her and James got tired of it so he left. This would explain why Jill was going to sleep on the couch and that this something wasn't going to "happen again", but then she wasn't bothered about sleeping with the MC in his room, so if this is something that happens with her, you would think she'd be less willing to stay with him.

That's literally the only other thing I can think of but even to me it sounds ridiculous and I don't think DPC would ever make it something like that.

Or they're talking about the Jade/Stephen proposition, the triangular entanglement blowing up her friendships.
I don't believe Bella would tell Jill about their propostion to her.

Or a hundred other things - DPC is hardly going to spoil the suspense by giving the players all the facts now is he?
It does seem somewhat obvious, yes, and DPC generally doesn't do obvious, so perhaps this is a wild goose chase, but as of right now it does feel like it points in this direction. If it indeed turns out to be something else, then it would have to be something that connects all these dots in as clear a manner as this current theory, but right now I simply can't fathom what that could be.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But at the time she was thinking "that was different" all she'd done with the MC was a single, drunken kiss. So if anything the MC was tame by comparison. I suppose you could argue that's the difference, but her thought process seems to imply the unknown event was mitigated by those differences.

That was my initial read, at least.
But Bella certainly feel this inexplicable urge when she's around him at this point, because remember that after kiss she masturbates and thinks about how a man hasn't made her feel like that in years. So this would be acknowledgement that it is different since she feels something different with him than what she did with the friend.

But you have to look at the larger context of their relationship, too. They routinely exercising together, in skimpy clothes and covered in sweat. Bella handled it well the two times we saw that. They also chance together a few times when the MC can peep on them, apparently without issue. And judging by the way Jill reacted, she certainly isn't accustomed to Bella snapping at her.
It's not like girls can't kiss each other passionately then go back to being friends. Of course, in this example it might happen at a party or a night out and it's done in the spirit of having fun and a good time, but the principal is that it doesn't have to change their relationship by doing it.

I'm not saying there's no sexual component to whatever happened, but I do not believe Bella's concern has anything to do with an overwhelming passion for Jill. We see Bella struggle with her desire for the MC several times, and it comes across nothing like her reaction to Jill in that scene.
I wouldn't say that there is or ever was a "passion" and I haven't said that, but 2 close friends getting a bit drunk and having a bit of an emotionally, drunken, intimate kiss doesn't seem like much of a stretch, even for these 2. But it would have been something that Bella regrets and not something she feels she wants to repeat.

Also, you're misusing Occam's Razor. Occam famously states that the simplest explanation which fits the facts is the best. But in this case the simplest explanation is that Jill's sleep humping woke Bella in a panic and Jill was embarrassed when she realized what happened. That answer assumes fewer unknowns than some tryst between them and covers all the same facts. It just assumes boring, non-interesting answers for all larger context matters you suggest.

Unfortunately, the simple explanation being a lame anti-climax is only a problem for us players, not for Occam.
I still don't see the sleep humping as the simplest solution. I feel it's negated by the fact that, if Jill is aware she does this and would have slept on the couch because of it, she wouldn't have wanted the MC to stay in the bed with her for fear of it happening with him. Also, if it was just sleep humping, what's the meaning of pushing the picture of her and James to the floor? What does he have to do with this? Bella might just have been lashing out and wanted to throw something, but it seems like there must be more meaning to it than that given the significance of the picture.

If we want to look at the simplest facts so far with regards to this theory, what are they?
  • James is not around
  • Bella seems to consider them separated
  • Bella mentions potential intimacy with a friend
  • We know that Jill is a friend
  • Bella also asks for forgiveness from James in her inner monologue
  • We know that Bella and Jill often have nights together where they drink a few bottles of wine
  • Bella is uncomfortable in bed with Jill
  • Jill recalls something that happened previously that is the likely cause of it
  • Jill felt it would have been better for her to sleep on the couch, away from Bella, had it not been for the MC staying over
  • Bella pushes the picture of her and James to the floor after the argument.
Right now, these do line up with the "Bella/Jill one-time intimate moment" theory as they paint a picture of what might have happened. If it's not this, then it would need to be something pretty damn good and entirely unexpected to explain these things.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
founder of what exactly? no need to grasp at straws
Sorry I realise my wording on my last post was a little awkward.

I was refering Wallace Resource TOC. From what I remember about how scholarships are flagged in most education systems it lists the sponsor company and then a short code to idenify the type of scholarship and what it covers, which would mak Wallace resource the name of the sponsor and TOC the shortcode for the scholarship type.

In my experience working in/with investment firms and similar finacial organisations, they are often named after founder or Managing Director.

I hope that atleast explains what I was thinking in the orginial post.

I am aware the theory the orginial post was a reach.

But for me at least that's half the fun of posting theories and reading other peoples because even if it is a streach it can lead to someone pointing out something I've missed in previous playthroughs.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Dammit. I seriously asked for help 3 pages back. Stuck and can't get out of one of those goddamn free roams (I HATE them!!!) It's the one in the DIK mansion. Phone tasks says to "chat with people" but did with everyone in the house and even tried chatting on the phone to no avail. Ep 4 or 5. One where "father" is the only one still clickable and says "leave me alone maggot..."
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz and aragh
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes