JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Dammit. I seriously asked for help 3 pages back. Stuck and can't get out of one of those goddamn free roams (I HATE them!!!) It's the one in the DIK mansion. Phone tasks says to "chat with people" but did with everyone in the house and even tried chatting on the phone to no avail. Ep 4 or 5. One where "father" is the only one still clickable and says "leave me alone maggot..."
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.
Think I know where you are. After Tommy go to Rustys room then back but it dont help with ur bitchin' if you dont' leave a screenshot or explain more

Reactions: MrFriendly

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Party where it looks like this at one point.
That's the one where Cathy was posted I think. Make sure you check the clucks on the phone and yes speak to rusty, also don't forget the hots at the party and in the broken library, vinny's old room, there is nick I think, his maggot bro.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dammit. I seriously asked for help 3 pages back. Stuck and can't get out of one of those goddamn free roams (I HATE them!!!) It's the one in the DIK mansion. Phone tasks says to "chat with people" but did with everyone in the house and even tried chatting on the phone to no avail. Ep 4 or 5. One where "father" is the only one still clickable and says "leave me alone maggot..."
It would help to describe more specifically which free roam you're in; there's more than one in the DIK mansion. It sounds like this is the one in Episode 4, after spin the dildo was interrupted by the Cathy cluck. [EDIT: Ah, I was correct, you are in the Episode 4 one.]

If that is the case, you need to talk to all the DIKs to proceed: Jamie and Leon, Nick, John Boy, Jacob, Tommy, and Rusty. Once you've spoken to them all Quinn will appear next to Tommy, and talking to them will end the free roam. (You can also talk to Riona, Mona, Heather and Melanie and Sarah, but they do not seem to be necessary.) If you figure out which DIK you are missing we can try to point you to them.

As far as general advice, it's important to understand that the arrows in free roams are EXTREMELY confusing: your orientation in a new room does not match the facing from the previous room, so often an arrow pointing 'backwards' will take you to a different room than you entered from. Also, there are occasionally multiple arrows that seem to point in the same direction and it's easy conflate them in your mind without realizing they are separate options.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
That's the one where Cathy was posted I think. Make sure you check the clucks on the phone and yes speak to rusty, also don't forget the hots at the party and in the broken library, vinny's old room, there is nick I think, his maggot bro.
Clucks? Broken library? I literally talked to everyone I could find going through rooms for 3 real life days. Close to deleting and saying this game is too difficult to bother with. I tend to not like point and click games, prefer the ones where all choices are text.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Clucks? Broken library? I literally talked to everyone I could find going through rooms for 3 real life days. Close to deleting and saying this game is too difficult to bother with. I tend to not like point and click games, prefer the ones where all choices are text.
Totally sympathize with the confusing arrows. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a full graphical walk through for that scene.

Reactions: MattShizzle

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The only one left to click on is the "father" who says not to bother him, maggot. At the top of steps. There's also a fridge in this part with sodas and shit for mixers. I REALLY FUCKING HATE the free plays. I don't care about the renders, etc. I just want to get out of it.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Probably because no one else (at least that I have seen) has ever had any trouble doing the free roams. The tasks are clearly laid out on the phone of what to do. Most likely you missed a room in the mansion where the last person is for you to talk with. Now leave us alone maggot :HideThePain:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Totally sympathize with the confusing arrows. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a full graphical walk through for that scene.

Thanks man. I wish there was a way to skip the damn free plays. The minigames aren't hard. Hell, beating up a jock is easy and isn't that supposed to be an instant in on the DIKs? When you kick the one AND Chad's ass? I even got over 100% in the math one no cheating. I have to remember to cheat to get DIK points - hardest part of course.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Probably because no one else (at least that I have seen) has ever had any trouble doing the free roams. The tasks are clearly laid out on the phone of what to do. Most likely you missed a room in the mansion where the last person is for you to talk with. Now leave us alone maggot :HideThePain:

This one the phone says "chat with people." Talked to everyone there and even tried chat on phone. No luck.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
At that point it's the room you might be offered. The destroyed library. There is one DIK there, Nick. The short haired unshaven blonde. He went there to find the laptop and remember his own maggot brother. I missed him my first playthrough.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The buildings are extremely hard to roam in free roams. Wish they could be skipped.
If I remember correctly you have to talk to Melanie, Sarah, Heater, Riona, Mona, Derek, with all the diks, when you return with Tommy he will be accompanied by Quinn and there you finished that part

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The buildings are extremely hard to roam in free roams. Wish they could be skipped.
Here we go (click each spoiler for the screenshot and circled click points):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more people to chat to, and doing so will open up other, less critical activities later in the game. I'd definitely recommend chatting with Riona in the room where John Boy is.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Mar 9, 2019
I definitely missed this in the tread somewhere, but how is BaDIK's story developed time wise? Is each episode a week, or part of a week. The first five episodes were part of Hell Week, so that's defenitely a week. But what about upcoming episodes?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes