felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's society's fault for shaming men and their emotions. More men would feel comfortable sharing open mouthed kisses with each other if society didn't make them feel weaker for it. :whistle:
it's a serious talk, so I'm not fit to deal with it, but I feel much more intimacy in a hug than in a kiss, probably even with a female friend

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel and shazba

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I hope not, I already have one thresome and I dont need more
Well i didn t and i want a lot of them. Besides kidding, the thing is that the game delivers a regular threesome, so combinations are on the table, and there re not many of them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would suggest that is how Jill interpreted it, even if that wasn't Bella's intended body language.
Seems like the right kind of body language to me. When you're locking eyes with someone and can feel like you're about to kiss them, the way to not do that is to break eye contact and shift your body away from them. Bella does both those things.

I don't understand that reaction either, I would understand it if it had to do with the MC, not between them, besides when Jill says that she's going to the couch with the MC, Bella gets pissed off and that's why she throws the husband's photo on the floor.
Because it was the look they were giving each other. If something happened between them before and it happened just like this, then Bella would be concerned that by maintaining eye contact, it would happen again. We also know from Ep 6 that she gets very horny when the MC is around and they just spent an evening with him, so she's probably worried that if she doesn't look away then her horniness will get the better of her and she'd do something that she agreed to never do again.

That bit definitely confused me.
Well, as I've theorised before, if James cheated on Bella but they stayed together and tried to work through it, it perhaps wasn't going well and in a state of emotional vulnerability she did something with Jill that caused James to hypocritically storm off and leave her. This would make him the centre of the issue that they were talknig about, hence why she threw his picture because if it wasn't for him cheating, then she would never have done anything with Jill.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well i didn t and i want a lot of them. Besides kidding, the thing is that the game delivers a regular threesome, so combinations are on the table, and there re not many of them.
Better, in Being a DIK I like to deepen a relationship with a single girl at a time, that makes that person more interesting and you get to know her better. In other games we have a lot of girls and you don't really get to know them fully or deepen the relationship, everything is based on sex and as a girl falls in love with the MC's huge penis that's it. And in a relationship with 2 women you miss things, as it happens with Josy and Maya, yes, it's cool to be with both of them but it's not the same.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Seems like the right kind of body language to me. When you're locking eyes with someone and can feel like you're about to kiss them, the way to not do that is to break eye contact and shift your body away from them. Bella does both those things.

Because it was the look they were giving each other. If something happened between them before and it happened just like this, then Bella would be concerned that by maintaining eye contact, it would happen again. We also know from Ep 6 that she gets very horny when the MC is around and they just spent an evening with him, so she's probably worried that if she doesn't look away then her horniness will get the better of her and she'd do something that she agreed to never do again.

Well, as I've theorised before, if James cheated on Bella but they stayed together and tried to work through it, it perhaps wasn't going well and in a state of emotional vulnerability she did something with Jill that caused James to hypocritically storm off and leave her. This would make him the centre of the issue that they were talknig about, hence why she threw his picture because if it wasn't for him cheating, then she would never have done anything with Jill.
But then why does this awkwardness between them happen there and not the next day when they put their foreheads together during yoga (and we see the sexual tension both of them feel when they do that same pose with the MC). I can understand that maybe that thing happened in a bed and that's why they start this conversation, but probably any physical close contact could trigger similar reactions, and it doesn't seem to be the case

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Better, in Being a DIK I like to deepen a relationship with a single girl at a time, that makes that person more interesting and you get to know her better. In other games we have a lot of girls and you don't really get to know them fully or deepen the relationship, everything is based on sex and as a girl falls in love with the MC's huge penis that's it. And in a relationship with 2 women you miss things, as it happens with Josy and Maya, yes, it's cool to be with both of them but it's not the same.
Yeah, you have a point. That's why Sage gives 3 out of 5, and cry for Chad. Is more human and less of a simple fantasy. Yet if the game has multiple endings there as it seems, there is a chance that one of them has a lesbian ending, a only Bella and so on. Also we can make a deal that the threesome is just a one night thing and then the relationships move on. After all the game is a hiper-masculinity male fantasy, a college fraternity.

Reactions: shazba

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think like Felice, if you notice that bed scene it is after the MC tells Jill about Bella hiding something in the mysterious room. Assuming that, what if Jill asked Bella about her husband or what's behind the door? That could also be, it would square with the fact that they had agreed not to talk about it and that Jill says it will not happen again.
But I also don't rule out that after a night of wines they would start to experiment with each other like most women do. And that does not make them bisexual or lesbian, it is something normal among them

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But then why does this awkwardness between them happen there and not the next day when they put their foreheads together during yoga (and we see the sexual tension both of them feel when they do that same pose with the MC). I can understand that maybe that thing happened in a bed and that's why they start this conversation, but probably any physical close contact could trigger similar reactions, and it doesn't seem to be the case
Maybe it did. Just look at their faces.

ep5_yoga_jb6.jpg ep5_yoga_jb7.jpg

That feels like quite an intense staredown between them.

I think like Felice, if you notice that bed scene it is after the MC tells Jill about Bella hiding something in the mysterious room. Assuming that, what if Jill asked Bella about her husband or what's behind the door? That could also be, it would square with the fact that they had agreed not to talk about it and that Jill says it will not happen again.
But I also don't rule out that after a night of wines they would start to experiment with each other like most women do. And that does not make them bisexual or lesbian, it is something normal among them
The MC tells Jill about the locked door the next day, not that night, so it has nothing to do with that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
First thing is that we know of only one friend Bella has, and that's Jill. Could there be another "friend" that she's referring to? Someone we don't know about? Perhaps, but right now, all we know of is Jill.
True, but I do think Bella at least likes Cathy if she doesn't consider her a close friend. We definitely know she doesn't like Jade. There's only room on campus for one Ms. Milkers. Highlander: Big Titty Edition - There can be only one. That fight is coming soon, especially if MC is diddling both of them.

I had the same impression. It seems they had an affair and maybe that caused big troubles to Bella. It could be yet another "lesbian to convert" for MC (after Maya and Josy). That's why Jill is hesitating so much, maybe she tried other boys and did not like them (she thinks it after the tennis match), then she had sex with Isabelle, thought of herself as a lesbian but now she meets MC and she is feeling something that disorients her.
Yep Jill likes to feast on the yeast, no doubt in my mind. I've always said MC is going to get cucked by Jill and Josy, unless he can work some of his big dick magic and bring about some kind of crazy threesome, foursome, or fivesome (Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella). I seriously doubt DPC would allow players to experience a "good ending" harem like that, however. I also think a wedge will be driven between Maya and Josy in the upcoming episodes (depending on MC's actions) and this will drive Josy into the loving arms of Jill.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Because Bella at some level want some actions (as any normal person). So she is confused beetween her desires and her morality. That s when MC came, broke the spell and all end in a threesome.
Too plain, that's not releasing the beast inside her. I want Quinn with a strap-on fucking Jill in the arse while Bella licks her pussy and Jill blowing MC. Meanwhile Tybalt masturbates watching the scene from a window.
That's what I expect. Now call me a pervert.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, time for a post not related to theories. Here's a few quirky/funny subtle things that people may not have come across due to the triggers being marginal decisions (i.e. most people wouldn't make these decisions):
  • At the beginning of the game, when Steve calls the mc "fuckface" and the mc responds with, "My name is not fuckface! It's..." If you type his name in as "fuckface" the mc then follows up with, "Oh, wait...it is..."
  • When he's at the Pink Rose for the first time, if the mc chooses to let Derek do the DIK stuff (i.e. mc doesn't want to get his cock signed), if Derek actually has crabs (but we don't know about it yet), the dialogue goes like this:
MC: "It's too crazy for me. What if I catch something from these girls?"​
Derek: "Please, the only thing you might catch from these girls is chlamydia."​
MC: "And that doesn't bother you!?"​
Derek: "Meh, what's the harm? My piss already burns."​
  • At the strip club, when Jacob asks who's the mc's favorite girl, if he answers "Rose" they all have a good laugh at his expense:
MC: "It's definitely Rose."​
Jacob: "Haha! John Boy! What did I tell you?"​
Jacob: "He likes Rose the most!"​
John Boy: "HAHA!"​
MC: "Why's that funny?"​
Jacob: "You don't see it?"​
Jacob: "Dude...grow a pair of tits and dye your hair and that's you."​
MC: "..."​
MC: "So what? We have similar hairstyles."​
Jacob: "She could definitely pass for your sister. All I'm saying."​
  • In the threesome with Quinn and Riona, Quinn jokes that she's so used to calling the mc "pervert" so she asks him if he'd like her to call him something else during sex (a pet name), if you type in "pervert" Quinn says, "Really, you still want me to call you that? Haha! You're fun."
Has anybody else discovered any quirky responses/scenes like these?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but there in front of MC it's not a problem for either girl ...

strange
It's not "strange" because they're doing what all women do; bottling it up and pretending everything's OK. They're not going to start an argument or act uncomfortable in front of him, they're going to carry on as if everything is normal and not acknowledge their argument from the previous night.

Just because they don't cause a scene doesn't mean that this isn't a little problematic for them, women just know to hide that well.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Too plain, that's not releasing the beast inside her. I want Quinn with a strap-on fucking Jill in the arse while Bella licks her pussy and Jill blowing MC. Meanwhile Tybalt masturbates watching the scene from a window.
That's what I expect. Now call me a pervert.

Well, not a pervert, is your life, but if you put Tybault on it i will said you have bad taste. It could be Jacob thought.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
About that whole idea of Jill/Bella lesbian intercourse:
I think something similar than between Jill and the MC happened, they been sleeping together, Jill turned and started grind Bella, and it's turned wildness cause Bella was too horny.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
About that whole idea of Jill/Bella lesbian intercourse:
I think something similar than between Jill and the MC happened, they been sleeping together, Jill turned and started grind Bella, and it's turned wildness cause Bella was too horny.
That would be pretty fucking embarrassing. I mean if Jill was aware of what she did to the MC she'd be humiliated (she had a hard enough time dealing with an accidental peek at his pet anaconda. How would she cope if she woke up humping her friend in her sleep?

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes