felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
I must say that one of the side girls, but perhaps she is also less than secondary, to whom I feel most fond of is Cathy, although objectively I think she is one of the least beautiful.

but I find her character both realistic and sweet at the same time. a woman who has suffered from her lack of beauty throughout her youth and who has found only in her maturity a bit of security that allows her to try to dare, but even so destiny is fighting her, and pushes her back to the side of the marginalized .

poor Cathy :(

MC1346

Nov 29, 2020
Man this game kicks ass, downloaded it yesterday and enjoyed it.
Waiting for the next chapter.........
Going for city of broken dreamers next

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been doing bits of everything, but I've mostly been focusing on producing art.

I spent some time studying and learning new things as well. This time, I dug deeper into animations and image processing. I discovered some new neat stuff that I will use from now on when producing animations.

The walkthrough is written and will be published after proofreading, polishing, and testing. It should be sometime next week.

The first-ever "submit your custom render ideas" post was posted for the Vice President tier this week. At the end of each month, I will handpick 4 entries and produce them for next month's custom render post. If you're a Vice President/President, you can submit your idea before the end of December .

Currently, a poll for "Special renders: Other girls" is live. As a +$10 patron, you can participate in it .

Regarding the development of episode 7, everything is going great. I've been posing longer animations to keep the PCs busy. I haven't quite gotten used to the new workflow yet, but I will eventually.

Thus far, I have produced 1010 static renders and 57 animations.

Next week I will continue to pose animations, but also start writing more of the dialogue.

Codewise, I have a lot to do as well, since there will be a fairly big and exciting update to an existing feature in the game. I'll talk more about this and show you some previews at a later time in the development.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018

This week I've been doing bits of everything, but I've mostly been focusing on producing art.

I spent some time studying and learning new things as well. This time, I dug deeper into animations and image processing. I discovered some new neat stuff that I will use from now on when producing animations.

The walkthrough is written and will be published after proofreading, polishing, and testing. It should be sometime next week.

The first-ever "submit your custom render ideas" post was posted for the Vice President tier this week. At the end of each month, I will handpick 4 entries and produce them for next month's custom render post. If you're a Vice President/President, you can submit your idea before the end of December .

Currently, a poll for "Special renders: Other girls" is live. As a +$10 patron, you can participate in it .

Regarding the development of episode 7, everything is going great. I've been posing longer animations to keep the PCs busy. I haven't quite gotten used to the new workflow yet, but I will eventually.

Next week I will continue to pose animations, but also start writing more of the dialogue.

Codewise, I have a lot to do as well, since there will be a fairly big and exciting update to an existing feature in the game. I'll talk more about this and show you some previews at a later time in the development.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
1010 renders and 57 animations already??? that's insane :PogChamp:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
OK wild theory time. ....What if the Wallace scholarship is from Jade's family? ...
During the confrontation with burke when MC is having Jade, she mentions that there is a pre-nup as the reason he doesn't just bail on the marriage... the implication being she would be able to walk away with serious cash, if she can prove infidelity then how much more so... unless she was the one in the much lower economic position this would be a reason why She hasn't left, she would be poor. I could be wrong; she could be the wealthier one, and with a pre-nup he would walk away with empty pockets and wouldn't have his fun money anymore... but then why hasn't the feminist dumped the serial adulterer?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
so...its 1/4 of the episode done allready :) ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Redd23

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Added Episode 6 that includes
3336 renders
162 animations

It's been just 21 days and already almost 1/3 of EP6 content is produced, that's madness, I truly think we can have these 3-months per update now. Will quote myself about the speed estimate:
:geek: If I know how to do rudimentary maths
  • EP6 had 509 seconds of animations, that's 15270 frames, so 38 days of 24/24 rendering with the new GPUs.
  • Including the additional 3336 renders it's a grand total of around 47 days of rendering.
With the same content as EP6, we could hit a 3-months/updates, crazy.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
That really is amazing progress. Rendering times are obviously much quicker with the new GPU’s. That’s essentially 1/3 of the assets in the space of 3 weeks. Of course he hasn’t mentioned writing, or if he’s planning any new mechanics yet. Hopefully back to shorter 3/4 month updates periods.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Today, the v0.6.1 patch was made available for the $5 tier. Please note that you need the full Patreon version (v0.5.0 up to v0.6.0) to be able to patch the game to v0.6.1.

This week I've been writing and posing animations while testing the new GPUs.

The speed is truly amazing and I've been increasing the length of the animations so far and also increased the render quality.

42 animations of varied length (1-20 seconds) are complete already.

I've estimated that the efficiency of these cards is 400 frames (or static renders), per day. 400 frames is equal to a ~13.3s animation @30fps.

Just as I thought, the bottleneck has thus shifted from animations to manual labor; including writing, coding, posing renders, post-processing art, and more.

When it comes to future updates, the goal for me isn't to stress and release them faster, but to include the content I want and increase the quality of the art.

If an update is released faster than usual, it's a happy bonus. Regardless, development has gotten a huge boost, all thanks to you.

Poll news

The winner in the poll for an extra wallpaper was Jill with the option front focus. I will order and include this 2D wallpaper in Episode 7.

In December, there will be new polls to participate in.

Walkthrough news

I will write the walkthrough soon and release it to the $15 tier. It should be ready sometime in early to mid-December.

Getting the development for episode 7 up and running smoothly takes priority at the moment.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
So it seems DPC is continuing to produce renders, though not at as high a pace. Animations rate dropped by about 22%, and statics by roughly 47% (though we don't have solid weekly numbers here). This reinforces the idea that posing is the real bottleneck now, so DPC probably worries less about building up a consistent queue and assumes he can burn through whatever poses fairly quickly. That's clearly good, but it may make predictions harder. Still, here are some graphs to give some idea of how we're looking compared to Episode 6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meanwhile my guess is the new feature will involve the MCs upgraded phone. It sounds like it will link files to the PC, so perhaps the scene gallery is getting an overhaul?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
During the confrontation with burke when MC is having Jade, she mentions that there is a pre-nup as the reason he doesn't just bail on the marriage... the implication being she would be able to walk away with serious cash, if she can prove infidelity then how much more so... unless she was the one in the much lower economic position this would be a reason why She hasn't left, she would be poor. I could be wrong; she could be the wealthier one, and with a pre-nup he would walk away with empty pockets and wouldn't have his fun money anymore... but then why hasn't the feminist dumped the serial adulterer?
Like I said it's a wild theory. Nevertheless if money is the only issue then for a poor Jade it argues that she should have already divorced him. With no pre-nup her lawyer would have gotten a big settlement (actually the pre-nup doesn't matter either, a lawyer friend of mine has told me before that pre-nup's are ridiculously easy to break in court). So I don't think money is why she decided to not to divorce him. Maybe we'll find out more about that in future episode's.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well the other ones aren't much better LOL. I guess it depends on what he means by "relationship". If he means a girl to hang around, have a good time and keep things casual, then sure, whatever. But if he means thinking long term, marriage, family and whatnot, gotta have a pretty high standard.
Nicole is high standard, so all those long-term relationship goals are exactly what I'd imagine with her.

Also, even though it wouldn't be with the MC of this game, I'd love it if DPC's next project had her feature as a main LI because she's too gorgeous to not get a starring role in a game. :love:

OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
Quick shoutout to -AGP-, TrainHardnett, Yuno Gasai, MrFriendly, and Johnyboie for also putting Nicole in their "relationship" lists. You all get why she's worth that, and for that you're good people. :giggle:

Honourary mention to Gladheim for at least including her in your longer list.

felicemastronzo, I think you might have missed the point; "top 5 side girls". :ROFLMAO:

Considering they started work on this when Ep 6 was going through beta testing, this is mightily impressive. I dare say that, at this rate, we could be on for an end of Feb/early March release if they keep up this pace. They could probably take a week or 2 off for Christmas and still be in a good spot.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
After few minutes of playing it says error can't load
game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_tests5.rpy, line 144
Math101 Bugfix

A tip: next time you get an exception message, enter it into the thread search box. That will help you find other posts with the same problem & what the solutions were.

list your top 5 side girls.
side-girls.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes