shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is at least shocking when that means a -4 point difference (at least) plus a flag set for future events, as well as keeping the MC unaware of Tybalt machinations and unable to tell her he loves her, all of that for staying true to his CHICK side which is what she finds attractive in him
We don’t even know the consequences of these actions (whether this is a final decision for one of his relationships), so jumping to conclusions over a flag being set behind them scenes is pointless. Losing 2 RP against either girls is the only known impact and that’s not much in the grand scheme.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Mc does explain to Jill and she accepts it, of course she’s presented to still be a human who put together a picnic for someone she likes for his birthday and she got rejected, she’s going to feel let down even if she understands.
the picnic doesn't matter to Jill

the point is to tell him or not about the blackmail to which she has decided to submit forever, I don't know what the prescription times are in the BADIK universe.
blackmail for something that Jill does not yet know if Mc has committed or not. but okay, in the end Tybalt is a good person who is pleasant to hang out with

such an important issue would deserve clarification with MC

We don’t even know the consequences of these actions (whether this is a final decision for one of his relationships), so jumping to conclusions over a flag being set behind them scenes is pointless. Losing 2 RP against either girls is the only known impact and that’s not much in the grand scheme.

True, but Jill thinks that, maybe Mc will be able to force her hand, but statistically I would say no

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k and shazba

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
She's just a broken girl pretending to be tough, navigating through the world the only way she knows how. She'll be the first to die...

View attachment 935284
They will kill you, in this forum it is forbidden to mess with Quinn, Sage, Bella, KRJ and Riona. You are fucked friend, next time try to criticize Jill, Maya or Josy that with those you have a free hand

Sarcasm

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
They will kill you, in this forum it is forbidden to mess with Quinn, Sage, Bella, KRJ and Riona. You are fucked friend, next time try to criticize Jill, Maya or Josy that with those you have a free hand

Sarcasm
Whaaaaaaat??? You mentioned my true love Sage with a possible negative connotation??

s.jpg

:LOL:

Reactions: Gladheim

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Sarcasm
try to talk badly about Derek ... only the bravest

Reactions: Gladheim

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Seems like that would get messy with Sage beating the shit out of the side piece in the middle of it.
I admit, that's a more likely outcome than the scene I had in mind

Sage: "Fuck her! Now!"
Chad: "I can't get hard when you stare at me like that"
Sage: "You wouldn't get hard even if I was all over you"
MC: "Maybe you should get one of your dildos, or did you leave them all to Dawe?"
Side Girl: "Uhh... I think I better go"
Sage: "You're not going anywhere. MC, fuck her!"
Everyone: "WHAT?!"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I admit, that's a more likely outcome than the scene I had in mind

Sage: "Fuck her! Now!"
Chad: "I can't get hard when you stare at me like that"
Sage: "You wouldn't get hard even if I was all over you"
MC: "Maybe you should get one of your dildos, or did you leave them all to Dawe?"
Side Girl: "Uhh... I think I better go"
Sage: "You're not going anywhere. MC, fuck her!"
Everyone: "WHAT?!"
Um... this side girl, she seems to be behaving a lot like... (dare I say it?)
ep4_after_gender5.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Quick question regarding D&G how do I get the ending where you cure Ice Queen Bella?
I think this is what you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you'll become Bella's Ice King that way. You won't cure her.

If I remember correctly, to cure Bella, the key is to pay Cathy for the Ice Queen secret instead of a low five, and have a wand at the fight. You'll then remember to cast your spell at the crystal instead of Bella, which cures her.

Reactions: Crystaldom

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nope, Quinn's plan was to use the party with the preps to get more customers.

The problem is that the situation blew up in her face in this episode, since Rich backed down from using coke, and while he paid her because of her troubles, now she is in campus with a lot of coke and no one to sell it to.

Quinn's plan did work, it just ended up blowing up in her face, as usual. She sucks at planning for the unexpected.
You make it sound like Quinn is good at handling the expected. The only reason she needed to try the unexpected was because her normal business was already falling apart.

That said, now that we know someone is actively stalking Quinn and stealing her profits, I wonder if the reason Quinn was short had nothing to do with using drugs for free. Perhaps Episode 6 wasn't the first time her money was stolen, just the most obvious?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Are you saying Jill getting quietly upset when she put together a picnic for the MC (but graciously accepting the rejection) is out of character?
Not to speak for others, but I find losing Jill points quite in character; even if she understands why the MC is doing it, she can still be disappointed. It's not like RPs do much, either, so I don't think Jill losing a couple is much of a worry.

No, what I object to is a) Jill's inane unwillingness to tell the MC what is happening and just accepting Tybalt's demands without trying to find a way around them (assuming she likes the MC enough to call him, of course), b) the fact that the MC is entirely unaware of this sub-plot unless he goes on this date - EVEN IF he is totally into Jill, c) the fact that the choice is so one-sided there's never a reason to choose Jill (in-game) unless the MC completely forgets to call Sage, and d) that this choice is yet another case of the Major Choice system being utterly arbitrary.

Normally you'd think ducking out on a promise to help a sick friend in order to chase pussy would be a total DIK move. But because a LI is involved, now it's suddenly just a minor decision with no affect on Affinity. How does this make the MC less of a DIK than punching Tommy back?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Official Walkthrough updated for EP6!
And now we wait...

(Paging Kingvlad) ;)

No, I'm saying that the situation could be agreeing to go with Jill first and then getting Sage's call. That's still a hard decision, but there's a difference, it's not a sick friend+a promise vs hanging out, it's a sick friend vs a promise, and in this case it would make more sense for a Chick to pick either morally speaking. And Sage could still be pissed you prefer hanging out instead of helping her, not as pissed, but she could still rethink things and do whatever DPC wants her to do next in that scenario.
As much as I would like for him to say to Jill, "Yeah, I'd love to come with you. Just give me 30 minutes, I've got to check up on a sick friend first", it just really needs a better resonse from the MC if he turns down Jill. Why he doesn't tell her the reason he can't go is baffling regardless of what affinity the MC has because you'd think he would and if he did then maybe it wouldn't seem like you're making a terrible mistake by how Jill reacts to it.

Maybe in Ep 7 he'll tell her why he couldn't go, but DPC doesn't seem to include these obvious resolutions to things and it so often goes against the character of the MC who most of the time seems like quite a conscientious and aware person, but then will have moments like this where they go completely against that.

But the point is that those scenarios forces the player to go against his characterization! How can a CHICK MC be penalized by the most CHICK LI for making a CHICK decision, according to what the game has taught us a CHICK is?
Because he doesn't tell her his reasoning, she just thinks he's blowing her off and she reacts badly to that. If she knew the real reason then she probably wouldn't have that reaction, but it's once again DPC forcing you to not just make hard decisions, but having the MC act like an unthinking idiot despite the fact that this seems to go against his character to be like that.

But this is not life, this is a scripted game in which characters are not acting the way they have been portrayed so far and the consequences of the choices presented are not consistent with that characterization.

Ok, let's accept MC promise Sage and then Jill appears. Do you agree that going to Sage (keeping a promise to a friend in need) is more CHICK than ditching her? Then why you can't explain yourself properly to Jill, and why do you lose points with the most CHICK girl?

The game is constantly cheating itself.
Again, this is where I feel like the game can be quite disjointed at times. Characters, especially the MC, can be quite contradictory to the overall personality and characterisation that has been presented and all for the sake of forcing separate paths. I know some people like to use the "real life" argument to explain these inconsistencies or why the MC can't get every girl, but people in real life rarely act as contradictory as characters in this game do and can sometimes ruin the experience when you get so frustrated at things that go in a way that seems wrong based on what you've seen happen so far in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You make it sound like Quinn is good at handling the expected. The only reason she needed to try the unexpected was because her normal business was already falling apart.

That said, now that we know someone is actively stalking Quinn and stealing her profits, I wonder if the reason Quinn was short had nothing to do with using drugs for free. Perhaps Episode 6 wasn't the first time her money was stolen, just the most obvious?
Quinn at one point accuses Riona of smoking too much free merchandise, now either that's a joke, but it doesn't seem like it, or Riona smokes as much as all sports bettors together, or Quinn's business produces the earnings of a homemade lemonade stand. ...

it will also be due to the currency issue in BADIK-verse but I just can't get an idea of what we're talking about.

it's all very amateur. Quinn needs the money so she throws herself on the Preps but without having had a real prior hookup, she talks to Rick and hopes he finds out he's a big drug user, and ends up begging him for a single purchase, and undertakes to get him some. other merchandise, which Quinn has never handled ...

Quinn blindly trusts a Prep who wasn't even her client

the girls in the restaurant pretty much do what they want, luckily for us. Camilla can only limit herself to the glory hole, while Mona is sent to the slaughterhouse and then let go after threatening her nose ...

the impression that Quinn's Empire of Evil is more in the imagination than in reality

Reactions: Gunizz

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
It is at least shocking when that means a -4 point difference (at least) plus a flag set for future events, as well as keeping the MC unaware of Tybalt machinations and unable to tell her he loves her, all of that for staying true to his CHICK side which is what she finds attractive in him
RPs only matter for getting complete sex scenes , same goes with some of the flags
like we have seen in ep 2 choosing sage or sara over maya at the diks party leads to incomplete sex scene with her on ep 3 but does not affect any story line after that

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, I'm saying that the situation could be agreeing to go with Jill first and then getting Sage's call. That's still a hard decision, but there's a difference, it's not a sick friend+a promise vs hanging out, it's a sick friend vs a promise, and in this case it would make more sense for a Chick to pick either morally speaking. And Sage could still be pissed you prefer hanging out instead of helping her, not as pissed, but she could still rethink things and do whatever DPC wants her to do next in that scenario.
yeah aha, your whole argument is based on its goes against "chick personality" . well guess what , what if my MC has Dik personality? .:cool:
this is not chick vs Dik decision, it's not a "personality decision". it's a simple "Fuck you , don't think so" moment for those who are chasing both Jill and Sage romantically. . ( like ME :ROFLMAO: )

and shazba, post about Sage's text messages, is the proof. based on what type of relationship you are in with her, she will react slightly differently. She obviously more meaner if you are in an intimate relationship with her and you blow her off. This is a a crossroad. maybe not major , but may be important in the future.
what this tells me, is that regardless of you dik or chick "personality", You Can't Have Jill and Sage at both time. You can't pursue it them in the same time, in a same playthrough. they are in an oposite scale.
proof of that, the MC will have the same emotional conversation about his mother's death, with both of them.

so yeah, you can see this as a Punishment for try to get both girl, but you cant see this as a bad writing just because you don't like it, and in the order of the event, won't change this. It does not matter, your "fix " with Jill show up first, and Sage call you after. because it's not about that. You can't have both, simple, and this was the Turning Point. we will encounter similar Turning points later, I'm sure of it. and yes, we might have Joint events of endings, with girls. Like May be Josy and Maya, or Sage and quinn, or other variations. but Jill and Sage are not in the same page.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn at one point accuses Riona of smoking too much free merchandise, now either that's a joke, but it doesn't seem like it, or Riona smokes as much as all sports bettors together, or Quinn's business produces the earnings of a homemade lemonade stand. ...
Quinn said that to Tommy to explain why she ditched him at the Hell Week party. It's a near certainty she was lying.

Quinn had to slap Riona because she had no comeback to Riona calling her a fucking idiot; if Riona really had been smoking for free, I think Quinn would have brought it up.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
yeah aha, your whole argument is based on its goes against "chick personality" . well guess what , what if my MC has Dik personality? .:cool:
this is not chick vs Dik decision, it's not a "personality decision". it's a simple "Fuck you , don't think so" moment for those who are chasing both Jill and Sage romantically. . ( like ME :ROFLMAO: )

and shazba, post about Sage's text messages, is the proof. based on what type of relationship you are in with her, she will react slightly differently. She obviously more meaner if you are in an intimate relationship with her and you blow her off. This is a a crossroad. maybe not major , but may be important in the future.
what this tells me, is that regardless of you dik or chick "personality", You Can't Have Jill and Sage at both time. You can't pursue it them in the same time, in a same playthrough. they are in an oposite scale.
proof of that, the MC will have the same emotional conversation about his mother's death, with both of them.

so yeah, you can see this as a Punishment for try to get both girl, but you cant see this as a bad writing just because you on't like it, and in the order of the event, won't change this. It does not matter, your "fix " with Jill show up first, and Sage call you after. because it's not about that. You can't have both, simple, and this was the Turning Point. we will encounter similar Turning points later, I'm sure of it. and yes, we might have Joint events of endings, with girls. Like May be Josy and Maya, or Sage and quinn, or other variations. but Jill and Sage are not in the same page.
In this I am with you 100%

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes