AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That would explain a lot. Her creepy face for example.
Time for 'Jill is actually MC's uncle' theory :D
Well, you know when a person undergoes sex reassignment surgery, they have to wait a while to have sex and we already know why she still leaves us with blue balls. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
For bebe making
I know Malthus was disproved for a long time now, and overpopulation is a problem just in the head of loons, but kids are overrated, and there's always adoption on the table. Imagine being able to choose your kid instead of playing the lottery? I bet i'm selling Jill to you. ;)

Reactions: Dark Guy

Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018
I know Malthus was disproved for a long time now, and overpopulation is a problem just in the head of loons, but kids are overrated, and there's always adoption on the table. Imagine being able to choose your kid instead of playing the lottery? I bet i'm selling Jill to you. ;)
That makes sense but then again, I have always been a gambling man ;)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If I never look at it or touch it and I maintain eye contact with her the entire time, am I still straight? Asking for a friend.
Does your friend ever wake up with soft titties on his back and a ranging thrust up his ass, that leaves him filled with a strange kind of lust???? Just looking to diagnose the actual sexuality of your friend.
:D

Procyonix

Nov 23, 2020
So I wanted to ask for a bit of help. I only downloaded the game as I am new to the site. And in Chapter 4, the DIK party with the laptop thing. I can't find Rusty to talk to in the Free Roam so that the "end free roam option" is available per the walk through. I have so far as I can tell, went to every part of the house

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes