CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
i would have went with dungeons and goblins instead of gremlins since i'm sure he can't use dragons....wonder if he got the inspiration from watching (and enjoying) critical role (which i wish someone would make a renpy game for but maybe that's just me)

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
Dude just spent entirely too much time on that dungeons and dragons crap.

Episode 6 feels like it was nothing but filler for 95% of it w/ mini-games thrown in everywhere to drag out the play time.

You can describe this entire episode in less than a sentence:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think after this id advise waiting for episode 8 to pick the game back up, this episode sucked.
dungeons and dragons is not crap if you get the right people and dm for it (see critical role) and i for one enjoyed playing a game within the game and hope to see more of it

Reactions: crugh2112

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
Dude just spent entirely too much time on that dungeons and dragons crap.

Episode 6 feels like it was nothing but filler for 95% of it w/ mini-games thrown in everywhere to drag out the play time.

You can describe this entire episode in less than a sentence:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think after this id advise waiting for episode 8 to pick the game back up, this episode sucked.
dungeons and dragons is not crap if you get the right people and dm for it (see critical role) and i for one enjoyed playing a game within the game and hope to see more of it

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Well, you know when a person undergoes sex reassignment surgery, they have to wait a while to have sex and we already know why she still leaves us with blue balls. :HideThePain:
Well, if she used to be a guy she knows not to leave a guy with blue balls. She could've given MC a wank or blowy or something.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I thought it was fun and replayable, but it would have been nice if there were some benefits to playing it outside the D&G game, but it was basically just a "pick on Sally" fest, fuck a bunch of pretend characters (I mean they are fictional to start with, but now they are fictional within the fiction!), and still get cockblocked even with an imaginary Jill (by that fucker Tybalt of course).

It was nice to see the girls (Maya, Josy and Jill) reacting outside the game to the ingame charming (specifically if there was already a romance going on), but at the end of the game there were no main-game advancements (in the first D&G game you get a kiss from Jill if you died saving her - doesn't sound like much but given it's Jill, that was like anal sex from anyone else), whereas after the second game the Mc just boasts about how he won.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everybody knows that Jill is a transgender girl
As intriguing as this theory is (that Jill is either a transsexual/transgender girl), Jill was a girl when she was very young in the photo on her sister’s shoulders, so unless the mc’s world is encouraging 5/6 year old children to under go “trans”formations, I don’t think it’s a valid theory at all.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What are the significant events to go with the Jill path
Virtually none at this point. So far all she really has are 2 boob grabs, one on bare skin and one over clothes, both of which are optional and the first is dependent on having CHICK affinity, but really there hasn't anything that's particularly significant on Jill's path that affects anything with her in a big way.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
As intriguing as this theory is (that Jill is either a transsexual/transgender girl), Jill was a girl when she was very young in the photo on her sister’s shoulders, so unless the mc’s world is encouraging 5/6 year old children to under go “trans”formations, I don’t think it’s a valid theory at all.
Perhaps she began the transition process very early and identified as a woman as a very young

Reactions: Tigryss

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps she began the transition process very early and identified as a woman as a very young
Jill was a girl, then following her sister's trauma she became a man, she had an affair with Bella but the shocked reaction of Bella's husband pushed her to become a woman again.

I so don't want to get into that discussion... :rolleyes:
too late

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes