khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What status do you want for your dude, CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL? You wanna be hooked up with Maya & Josy? You wanna be in with Quinn? There are a few combos as to how you want to start. Plus are you talking about starting at episode 6?
Maya is currently the only real reason to bother with the Chick path. She's the only girl you can get far enough to matter with on the Chick path that you can't on the DIK path. I assume Jill will eventually have more rewarding content that is Chick only but currently she doesn't. Same might be true of Bella eventually as well but not so far. You could halfway include Josie as well since there's a Maya + Josie threesome that I think is chick only but you can fuck Josie solo on the Dik path.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Maya is currently the only real reason to bother with the Chick path. She's the only girl you can get far enough to matter with on the Chick path that you can't on the DIK path. I assume Jill will eventually have more rewarding content that is Chick only but currently she doesn't. Same might be true of Bella eventually as well but not so far. You could halfway include Josie as well since there's a Maya + Josie threesome that I think is chick only but you can fuck Josie solo on the Dik path.
Well, there's feeling up Jill's boob in the shower that requires a Chick path. I'm a fan of that one, plus her embarrassed reactions after she sees MC naked.

Reactions: shazba

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well, there's feeling up Jill's boob in the shower that requires a Chick path. I'm a fan of that one, plus her embarrassed reactions after she sees MC naked.
Yeah there's a few minor scenes like that for her which is why I think eventually there will be some more satisfying chick path only scenes with her. I was expecting something similar for Bella but so far everything for her including the BJ in the latest version is also available on the DIK path.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
There is that and the only other worth while scene on the CHICK path (besides the glitch) is being able to throat fuck Lily FOR FREE!
Account the MC is such a sweet guy who has never tasted tequila before. :sneaky:

EDIT ADD...
Forgot about being able to lick Ashley's pussy too... oops poor Derek.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah there's a few minor scenes like that for her which is why I think eventually there will be some more satisfying chick path only scenes with her. I was expecting something similar for Bella but so far everything for her including the BJ in the latest version is also available on the DIK path.
Minor?! I beg to differ! This is one of the highlights of the game thus far!

jill_shower.jpg

But yes, I expect eventually her sex scenes will probably require CHICK affinity.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If I never look at it or touch it and I maintain eye contact with her the entire time, am I still straight? Asking for a friend.
Does your friend ever wake up with soft titties on his back and a ranging thrust up his ass, that leaves him filled with a strange kind of lust???? Just looking to diagnose the actual sexuality of your friend.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If I never look at it or touch it and I maintain eye contact with her the entire time, am I still straight? Asking for a friend.
Does your friend ever wake up with soft titties on his back and a ranging thrust up his ass, that leaves him filled with a strange kind of lust???? Just looking to diagnose the actual sexuality of your friend.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just that one time the morning after a drunken night in a Bangkok ladyboy bar. But I don't....I mean...HE doesn't want to talk about that.

Also, what if I cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy? I am I still ok? Friend has a lot of questions. Sorry!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes