shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's a possibility too, I never even thought about him :unsure: and Tybalt probably wasn't even alive at that time, but I'd like to add him to the chopping board alongside Burke too
Actually I'm thinking Tybalt was alive, he was prep prez when he DIKs were formed, he's probably Jill's age. So back when he was little, that mother fucker was playing in the road and a car was coming and Jill's sister ran to save him and she died! Oh fuck this is too much to bear! But hang on, this is all the blackmail we need to get him off the mc's back!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's a possibility too, I never even thought about him :unsure: and Tybalt probably wasn't even alive at that time, but I'd like to add him to the chopping board alongside Burke too
Tybalt is older than Jill.

And Burke is nothing, old dude who forces young girls to have sex with him because he has money and bought his position at B&R.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Actually I'm thinking Tybalt was alive, he was prep prez when he DIKs were formed, he's probably Jill's age. So back when he was little, that mother fucker was playing in the road and a car was coming and Jill's sister ran to save him and she died! Oh fuck this is too much to bear! But hang on, this is all the blackmail we need to get him off the mc's back!
Ugh that little fucker. Everything wrong in the Badik universe is because of him smh. I say we burn him at the stake and get it over with!

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Tybalt is older than Jill.

And Burke is nothing, old dude who forces young girls to have sex with him because he has money and bought his position at B&R.
Well, he does look to be in his mid 30's, but I never actually thought about him being older than Jill, simply because his existence doesn't matter enough for me to consider that.

But, no wonder he's so grimey, he learned it from the sleaziest asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I need save files from previous date does anybody have ?
Why you in such a hurry? The next episode is like months away, why not start the game from scratch, play it over a few days and savoir that shit like an aged cognac, rather than rushing for the money shot like some cheap Rosé .

bosphorus13

Sep 3, 2018
Why you in such a hurry? The next episode is like months away, why not start the game from scratch, play it over a few days and savoir that shit like an aged cognac, rather than rushing for the money shot like some cheap Rosé .
Mate why I should have to play whole long story again if someone can help me with their save files ?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, he does look to be in his mid 30's, but I never actually thought about him being older than Jill, simply because his existence doesn't matter enough for me to consider that.

But, no wonder he's so grimey, he learned it from the sleaziest asshole.
He's only a year older than her, he was second year president when she started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

bosphorus13

Sep 3, 2018
You can always just use ctrl and speed through everything.
I know the way and I already completed the game until last version. However I reset my computer and whole save gone. Now I don't want to play that long story over again and I only ask for a help about save files. Not a idea pls ...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know the way and I already completed the game until last version. However I reset my computer and whole save gone. Now I don't want to play that long story over again and I only ask for a help about save files. Not a idea pls ...
What status do you want for your dude, CHICK/DIK/NEUTRAL? You wanna be hooked up with Maya & Josy? You wanna be in with Quinn? There are a few combos as to how you want to start. Plus are you talking about starting at episode 6?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
A cosmetic poll for Isabella is now live!
The winning option gets featured in episode 7.
$10 poll:
$15 poll:
$25 poll:
$30+ poll:
You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.
Does anyone have the post?

Reactions: Johnyboie

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone have the post?
You mean this?

This week I've been working on many different things, so there's been progress in every area. I will focus on writing next week, as I've posed so much art that I need more dialogue to continue. Animations are rendering like crazy. The animation count is a nice number to look at, but what's even nicer and more illustrative of the content is the playtime for the animations.

So far, the playtime is 6 min 3 seconds for the current completed animations. Compare this to episode 6 playtime, 8 min and 26 seconds, and you'll realize that the new cards managed to render approximately 75% of the animation content in episode 6 in about one month. I am so excited about this!

A lot of manual work remains, so we'll see what the state of the game will be in a month from now. I'm pushing as hard as possible, but Christmas is around the corner and I will be taking a few days off to celebrate with my family.

Polls

In poll news, it was a really close poll that just ended. Camila and Riona were battling for the top spot and the winner with a mere 82 vote margin was Riona. She will get a special render set in episode 7. A new poll will soon start where you can vote on what Isabella will wear in one of the scenes in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You mean this?

This week I've been working on many different things, so there's been progress in every area. I will focus on writing next week, as I've posed so much art that I need more dialogue to continue. Animations are rendering like crazy. The animation count is a nice number to look at, but what's even nicer and more illustrative of the content is the playtime for the animations.

So far, the playtime is 6 min 3 seconds for the current completed animations. Compare this to episode 6 playtime, 8 min and 26 seconds, and you'll realize that the new cards managed to render approximately 75% of the animation content in episode 6 in about one month. I am so excited about this!

A lot of manual work remains, so we'll see what the state of the game will be in a month from now. I'm pushing as hard as possible, but Christmas is around the corner and I will be taking a few days off to celebrate with my family.

Polls

In poll news, it was a really close poll that just ended. Camila and Riona were battling for the top spot and the winner with a mere 82 vote margin was Riona. She will get a special render set in episode 7. A new poll will soon start where you can vote on what Isabella will wear in one of the scenes in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I believe they mean the images of the Bella outfits in the poll.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes