Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
A cosmetic poll for Isabella is now live!
The winning option gets featured in episode 7.
$10 poll:
$15 poll:
$25 poll:
$30+ poll:
You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
what do mean by tiny girl on old man cock ?
Haha, I meant the main character is like a old man in his 40s and Megan is like this tiny woman who looks like a little kid (she's totally legal, no implications of that manner were intended...).

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
Could Jill be the MC's aunt?
Some clues lead to this hypothesis
Jill on the tennis scene tells MC that the older sister died when she was young, this indicates that Jill is older than MC
Scene Jill at her father's farmhouse with MC
Tree where she and the MC are.
Cena MC reading her mother's diary and starts reading excerpts from her diaries, showing her under a tree, knowledge?
Jill avoids talking too much about her family to MC.

Aunt or not, I would not fail to have something with her.
Haven't DPC already state that there won't be any incest?
Also, I'm quite sure that Patreon don't allow incest.

Reactions: Johnyboie

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Jill on the tennis scene tells MC that the older sister died when she was young, this indicates that Jill is older than MC
Cena MC reading her mother's diary and starts reading excerpts from her diaries, showing her under a tree, knowledge?

No

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wouldnt mind that in another situation in the future of my MC... If you know what I mean ;):devilish::sneaky::devilish:
Riona is such a downer though, she's always chilling by herself or talking shop with Quinn. Need some more happy Riona moments.
ep6_lunch38.jpg

Haven't DPC already state that there won't be any incest?
Also, I'm quite sure that Patreon don't allow incest.
There's been lots of debate regarding this theory. LOTS. But so far there is nothing that would be construed as incest even if it were true, it would just mean that the relationship won't go any further than it has, and that would suck serious balls. Like king of suck balls mountain level of ball sucking.

Just search this thread for "aunt" and get yourself a bottle of wine, and be prepared for some serious reading.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but the tree is a big clue

Could there be two trees to read under in the same story?
The two trees argument is linked with the mc mom's tits argument. If the flashback is imagined by the mc (and he's imagining his mom's jugs), then there's no way he could imagine the tree accurately, therefore we don't know whether the tree in the flashback is Jill's tree. If the tree is accurately depicted in the flashback (which is different to the tree they sit under during the picnic) , then the entire flashback (including the mom's tits) is not imagined by the mc but shown to us.

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
I do not follow, I only raised these doubts based on dialogues and image playing.
I don't think the theory will work out. As Jill remembers reading with her sister right.
But Jill should be like 2-3 years older than the MC, and MC's mom died in childbirth.
So either Jill has some super memories and remember her being 2-3 years old or the theory isn't true.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Problem is that some people seem to get it too despite being in Josy&Maya path, not having fucked her before or being CHICK, which shouldn't happen
I don't see that as a problem. ;) I only wish it could happen without it being the result of an apparently rare glitch.

Today I bring you Jill in real life? She looks like her to me and this girl is truly beautiful

Asian Jill? Not bad. (y)

The red dress really helps with the comparison.

rew_jill2.jpg

A cosmetic poll for Isabella is now live!
The winning option gets featured in episode 7.
$10 poll:
$15 poll:
$25 poll:
$30+ poll:
You do not have permission to send messages in this channel.
Now we wait to see if a generous patron will show us the options. person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

No. :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
but the tree is a big clue

Could there be two trees to read under in the same story?
If anything, the tree would be a wink at Jill's sister being friends with MC's mom. Or it could be a red herring. The tree is just a tree at this point, not sure why people think that automatically means Jill is his aunt

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Scene Jill at her father's farm with MC, under the Tree where she and MC are.

If I had a dollar for every time this question was asked in this thread, I'd be a Royce.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If anything, the tree would be a wink at Jill's sister being friends with MC's mom. Or it could be a red herring. The tree is just a tree at this point, not sure why people think that automatically means Jill is his aunt
But isn't it a different tree? The tree in the flashback is a different tree to the picnic tree. Therefore the tree that Jill's sister would have liked to write under is not the same tree as the one the MC's mom liked to write under, therefore the MC's mom is not Jill's sister. However, if the trees are different because it's just what the MC imagines as he's reading the diary, then WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IMAGINING HIS MOMS TITS!?!?!? Sorry, got carried away...

Reactions: Cokebaths

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The two trees argument is linked with the mc mom's tits argument. If the flashback is imagined by the mc (and he's imagining his mom's jugs), then there's no way he could imagine the tree accurately, therefore we don't know whether the tree in the flashback is Jill's tree. If the tree is accurately depicted in the flashback (which is different to the tree they sit under during the picnic) , then the entire flashback (including the mom's tits) is not imagined by the mc but shown to us.
o_O
how do you know if two trees match?

they have a too complicated structure, it is impossible to tell from a few images

and then many years have passed, about twenty, the tree would certainly be different, except if Mc had psychic powers able to predict the future

p.s. don't throw stones at madmen;):oops::D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes