djhon8801

Jan 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love the game and the fact you can download the update in stead of redowloading everything

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not sure any of the DIKs would actually barge into the room, but had the two spent the night DPC would have to explain why they dodged the Walk of Shame the next morning (or deal with the brother fallout).

Personally, I'd have been fine with the MC just spending the evening watching a movie with the two, a nice chance for a chat and maybe a little kissing. The trio is already trying to take it slow, so I don't mind skipping a lewd scene, but it would be nice to spend the time with them.

But in the end I suspect the two already had more than enough content in the episode (their lesbian scene, the threesome, and plenty of flirting with Maya). So DPC probably just made this as quick and hands off as possible to acknowledge the three are hanging out but nothing major happens most of the time.
Perhaps the reason why M&J didn't spend the night was so that there wasn't a Walk of Shame moment, not just because of the DIK brothers who are their actual brothers, but also because it would, at least partly, let their secret out since there is the expected lesbian component to a MFF threesome. Also, having Bella stare the guys down might put them off doing the Walk of Shame cheering again so if M&J do ever spend the night, then they can slip out unnoticed. Of course, some people may not have had Bella over, so perhaps there would some other reason why the guys aren't there if that were to happen.

Is there only 1 lewd scene with Sage this last update?
Yes, it's only a brief fantasy/dream sequence.

Anybody know when will next patch comes?
Probably not until March at the earliest.

Dudeee
I wanna romance some milf gimme Jade and Cathy
Why there's no option to do that
Because they're side girls, not main LIs.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been working on many different things, so there's been progress in every area. I will focus on writing next week, as I've posed so much art that I need more dialogue to continue.

Animations are rendering like crazy. The animation count is a nice number to look at, but what's even nicer and more illustrative of the content is the playtime for the animations.

So far, the playtime is 6 min 3 seconds for the current completed animations. Compare this to episode 6 playtime, 8 min and 26 seconds, and you'll realize that the new cards managed to render approximately 75% of the animation content in episode 6 in about one month. I am so excited about this!

A lot of manual work remains, so we'll see what the state of the game will be in a month from now. I'm pushing as hard as possible, but Christmas is around the corner and I will be taking a few days off to celebrate with my family.

Polls
In poll news, it was a really close poll that just ended. Camila and Riona were battling for the top spot and the winner with a mere 82 vote margin was Riona. She will get a special render set in episode 7.

A new poll will soon start where you can vote on what Isabella will wear in one of the scenes in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seems to be an issue with posting comments that they don't show up when you hit 'Post Reply', but they have been posted. Just refresh the page after you press the button and it will be there.

Reactions: machoman112187

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Super weird. I've just gone back and checked 6.0, 6.1 and the walkthrough mod. The only way to fuck Quinn in ep6 is to either have the Walkthrough mod installed or have none of the following:

pathMayaJosy (the girls said yes to you in the infamous DIK library scene)​
not quinnLikesYou (I don't even know how this can happen - the logic only clears this if you're not playing on a PC?)​
not ep4_quinn_lewd (you didn't fuck Quinn on the DIKs roof)​
affinity != "DIK" (You're either Neutral or a CHICK)​

There are some double negatives in there, but it's still pretty clear cut.

All I can say is, Eros is smiling on you. (y)
Not sure I've read your post correctly in regards to the Quinn rooftop scene but on one of my saves I get the roof top scene and the episode 6 scene.
Pretty sure the Quinn likes me bit from sage too.
I Don't use a walk-through

May have read it wrong though and you say you need those.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I've been doing bits of everything, but I've mostly been focusing on producing art.

I spent some time studying and learning new things as well. This time, I dug deeper into animations and image processing. I discovered some new neat stuff that I will use from now on when producing animations.

The walkthrough is written and will be published after proofreading, polishing, and testing. It should be sometime next week.

The first-ever "submit your custom render ideas" post was posted for the Vice President tier this week. At the end of each month, I will handpick 4 entries and produce them for next month's custom render post. If you're a Vice President/President, you can submit your idea before the end of December .

Currently, a poll for "Special renders: Other girls" is live. As a +$10 patron, you can participate in it .

Regarding the development of episode 7, everything is going great. I've been posing longer animations to keep the PCs busy. I haven't quite gotten used to the new workflow yet, but I will eventually.

Thus far, I have produced 1010 static renders and 57 animations.

Next week I will continue to pose animations, but also start writing more of the dialogue.

Codewise, I have a lot to do as well, since there will be a fairly big and exciting update to an existing feature in the game. I'll talk more about this and show you some previews at a later time in the development.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

This week I've been working on many different things, so there's been progress in every area. I will focus on writing next week, as I've posed so much art that I need more dialogue to continue.

Animations are rendering like crazy. The animation count is a nice number to look at, but what's even nicer and more illustrative of the content is the playtime for the animations.

So far, the playtime is 6 min 3 seconds for the current completed animations. Compare this to episode 6 playtime, 8 min and 26 seconds, and you'll realize that the new cards managed to render approximately 75% of the animation content in episode 6 in about one month. I am so excited about this!

A lot of manual work remains, so we'll see what the state of the game will be in a month from now. I'm pushing as hard as possible, but Christmas is around the corner and I will be taking a few days off to celebrate with my family.

Polls
In poll news, it was a really close poll that just ended. Camila and Riona were battling for the top spot and the winner with a mere 82 vote margin was Riona. She will get a special render set in episode 7.

A new poll will soon start where you can vote on what Isabella will wear in one of the scenes in episode 7.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Not a lot of hard numbers here. Total animation time is an interesting metric, but there's not much to compare it to at the moment. Episode 6 had 162 animations that apparently lasted had 8 minutes and 26 seconds - about 3 seconds each on average.

If we assume the same length, Episode 7 would have ~120 animations complete now, a massive surge from last week's 57. More likely, the new animations are significantly longer, hence why DPC switched to the new metric. My guess is we're somewhere around 80 animations, suggesting the average length is ~4.5 seconds each.

I'm not a big fan of animations in general, as I find the more important parts of the game come from the static renders. Still, with the speed of DPC's new rendering hardware, posing longer animations is probably a more efficient use of time.

It definitely sounds like DPC is trying to up the pace of release a bit. We'll see what comes of that.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure I've read your post correctly in regards to the Quinn rooftop scene but on one of my saves I get the roof top scene and the episode 6 scene.
Pretty sure the Quinn likes me bit from sage too.
I Don't use a walk-through

May have read it wrong though and you say you need those.
Yeah, you read it wrong ;)

The code states that, to be able to get Quinn's scene in Ep6, you CAN'T be in Josy&Maya path, you HAVE to have fucked her in the rooftop in Ep4 and your affinity HAS to be DIK. All together. As soon as you don't meet one of those requirements, you're automatically rejected. And there's also that odd "quinnLikesYou" (Sage's convo or movie night ass contest are not related to it) that is set by default in every case unless you were playing BaDIK on your mobile the first time you visited the Pink Rose (?). So yeah, you got that scene because you have fucked her before, you have DIK affinity and you are not in a thruple with J&M. Problem is that some people seem to get it too despite being in Josy&Maya path, not having fucked her before or being CHICK, which shouldn't happen

Reactions: scarp1

vtap21

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys
i had downloaded the 3 GB patch and copied the contents and pasted in the game folder but when i run the game, on main screen its still 0.5.2 and when i continue from the end of ep5 ,it proceeds then i see 2 dudes talking to each other but the dialogues dont appear instead i get gray page with errors
please help me!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys
i had downloaded the 3 GB patch and copied the contents and pasted in the game folder but when i run the game, on main screen its still 0.5.2 and when i continue from the end of ep5 ,it proceeds then i see 2 dudes talking to each other but the dialogues dont appear instead i get gray page with errors
please help me!
A lot of people who are upgrading from 5.2 have an unpacked version of the game, not compatible with 6.0 or 6.1 patch. So basically you have to download the full 10GB version of 6.1 for it to work. Same thing happened to me.

Reactions: Meushi

vtap21

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys
please help me!
A lot of people who are upgrading from 5.2 have an unpacked version of the game, not compatible with 6.0 or 6.1 patch. So basically you have to download the full 10GB version of 6.1 for it to work. Same thing happened to me.
Ahh I see
Thank You!!!

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes