Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
Ep6, in the auditorium scene with Jill, when she asks mc's opinion about the songs she practices, do you believe that the choices we made, will have an importance on her perfomance later, or even more?? :oops:
Anyone? A kind soul willing to discuss this? :geek:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just that one time the morning after a drunken night in a Bangkok ladyboy bar. But I don't....I mean...HE doesn't want to talk about that.

Also, what if I cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy? I am I still ok? Friend has a lot of questions. Sorry!
We are definitely zeroing in on a likely solution to You(r) (friend's) answer..
When cradling the balls, is there any suction involved concurrently?
Stroking the shaft and swallowing the gravy is definitely heading into a likely solution...
Does Your, ass, oh I mean your friend's ass leak gravy and throb with sensitivity?????
(Crucial for a full ANALysis)

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Jimmy90

Dec 26, 2019
If you pick the wrong songs she will crash and burn during the performance, go insane from everyone laughing at her and run off with Tybalt never to be seen again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i'm really worried guys, i wouldn't stand my precious Jill getting embarassed in front of the audience and much more than that, this sleazball finding a chance to console her :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
If you pick the wrong songs she will crash and burn during the performance, go insane from everyone laughing at her and run off with Tybalt never to be seen again.
Even better. Her ending is her married with Tybalt and becoming his slave girl, with they pet playing in their mansion while she moves around in all fours, a butt plug with a tail in her ass and pretending to be his bitch picking the journal with her mouth and bringing to him.

Ps: Please don't kill me Jill fans. :HideThePain:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Even better. Her ending is her married with Tybalt and becoming his slave girl, with they pet playing in their mansion while she moves around in all fours, a butt plug with a tail in her ass and pretending to be his bitch picking the journal with her mouth and bringing to him.

Ps: Please don't kill me Jill fans. :HideThePain:
In that scenario she'd still end up fucking the MC regularly since Tybalt would be too busy shagging, then eating, his watermelons :LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
True, you can do that and get the sex with Sarah for free and I understand why you looked at Sarah/didnt look at Heather in that situation.

However, I had 2 really good reasons to look at Heather throughout that whole scene in the prep party:

1st Reason: Tommy was an ass and a cunt to the MC the whole game. So, the least that my MC could do to repay Tommys excellent execution as a father, was to give Heather the satisfaction she deserves but very obviously doesnt get from Tommy and show her what a real man can provide :sneaky::sneaky:. (This reason is now less important because after ep6 and the flawless ass whooping my MC gave Tommy, he actually redeemed himself in the rest of the ep, so I have no problems with Tommy has of right now).

2nd Reason and most important reason: CURIOSITY!! Heather is the only HOT that dislikes the MC and never gives the MC a single opportunity, not even for a harmless flirtation. This makes it seem like she is a forbidden fruit and sort of a challenge for my MC. So, because my MC is a giving man and he doesnt want to leave any HOT unfucked, he will do everything in his power to bring sexual satisfaction to every single HOT.
My MC will tease Heather so much in every single opportunity, that SHE will be the one to beg him to fuck her :devilish::devilish:
Tommy and Heather; never a more cunty couple. Feel kinda robbed that Tommy punches the mc, they have some fisticuffs and then all is forgiven. Totally wanted to end that dude after all the shit he pulled over the previous episodes (ok, that's a bit extreme, but after 4 episodes of being an asshole, it was resolved in a few minutes; needed more reckoning!). And Heather, she thinks she's so important, hooking up with the vice prez. She definitely needs to be taken down a notch. Nothing a good analizing wouldn't cure I believe.

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
just getting ready to jump into this game (since i know drpinkcake has a good record of finishing games he starts originally planned to wait a bit more but...)

real quick for a first playthru, am i mostly trying to keep my dik/chick score in the middle of the scale? or am i looking to max one or the other side? if the game is called being a dik, maybe thats the goal, to be as dik-ish as possible? :D

any help on that's appreciated

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
just getting ready to jump into this game (since i know drpinkcake has a good record of finishing games he starts originally planned to wait a bit more but...)

real quick for a first playthru, am i mostly trying to keep my dik/chick score in the middle of the scale? or am i looking to max one or the other side? if the game is called being a dik, maybe thats the goal, to be as dik-ish as possible? :D

For the first play through, play you. Then go back and play not you.

DIK means more sex with more random characters, but possible disappointment with more serious love interests.

CHICK means less sex with random sluts, but serious relationships with main characters.

NEUTRAL, I don't know really. Not best of both worlds, I'd go one extreme or the other, or play three times!

Last edited:

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
For the first play through, play you. Then go back and play not you.

DIK means more sex with more random characters, but possible disappointment with more serious love interests.

CHICK means less sex with random sluts, but serious relationships with main characters.

NEUTRAL, I don't now really. Not best of both worlds, I'd go one extreme or the other, or play three times!
this is super helpful. thanks so much!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The fact that the fucker not only fucks the poor innocent watermelons, but eats then afterwards too really gross me out.
My boy Tybbie needs to satisfy his urges somehow (you want it to be Jill instead!?), plus those watermelons knew the game they were playing, they can't go crying #metoo with the signals they were giving off, bitches... :cool:

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I like your game DPC, I play it on Steam.

Reactions: shazba

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
[/QUOTE]
I like your game DPC, I play it on Steam.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ep6, in the auditorium scene with Jill, when she asks mc's opinion about the songs she practices, do you believe that the choices we made, will have an importance on her perfomance later, or even more?? :oops:
My guess is it will change which songs Jill actually plays at her concert, but won't have any direct impact on the results. I suspect remembering to practice her song will be what affects the results.

... assuming the MC has anything more to do with Jill. I *think* he will, but with the way she's willing to cut contact for MC's she doesn't "like" in Episode 6, the MC being involved in the concert is no longer a given.

shazba gave a good overall summary and excellent advice, but I think we tend to place to much importance on the DIK/CHICK/Neutral paths. The game has a path for each of the five LIs (possibly more than one for some of them), and a host of possible interactions with the side girls. The MC's Affinity* is important because it can block access to at least one LI path as of Episode 6, but it's not the only thing to worry about.

You'll need to play multiple times to see everything anyway, so I'd advise trying all three styles and seeing how you feel about each.

* It's important to note that the game has two separate mechanisms for tracking the MC's personality: Status and Affinity. The two are related (DIKs favor crude or brash behavior and sex in both cases) but work very differently. Unfortunately, the game does a terrible job of explaining the difference.

In short, Status is affected by dialog options (and class tests, if you play with mini-games). Affinity is determined by how much of the status bar has been removed by "Major Choices:" if you have removed 2+ more notches from one end of the bar than from the other end, the MC's Affinity will match the end of the bar with more notches. If both ends are within 1 of the same number of notches, the MC is Neutral.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My guess is it will change which songs Jill actually plays at her concert, but won't have any direct impact on the results. I suspect remembering to practice her song will be what affects the results.

... assuming the MC has anything more to do with Jill. I *think* he will, but with the way she's willing to cut contact for MC's she doesn't "like" in Episode 6, the MC being involved in the concert is no longer a given.
Hopefully the MC will get to play his duet with Jill, preferably before the concert to give her a confidence boost, which would inevitably lead in to fucking her brains out... :p

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes