Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
In this scene, she was saddened by Tybalt blackmail.
Jill called MC to tell him about it, but she decided not to speak at that moment.
When he suggests the song, the dialogue presents an option for both.
And it would be perfect, because the music would have its ups and downs.
I don't believe it has an impact on them.

Jill and Bella are romantic characters
I do not believe that there will be such fast fuck scenes, for me they will be the most worked characters.
The vast majority of fans are more focused on these two, on their past.
Jill and Bella are romantic? Well when the hell are they going to get it on? Time's a wastin' :mad:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tommy and Heather; never a more cunty couple. Feel kinda robbed that Tommy punches the mc, they have some fisticuffs and then all is forgiven. Totally wanted to end that dude after all the shit he pulled over the previous episodes (ok, that's a bit extreme, but after 4 episodes of being an asshole, it was resolved in a few minutes; needed more reckoning!). And Heather, she thinks she's so important, hooking up with the vice prez. She definitely needs to be taken down a notch. Nothing a good analizing wouldn't cure I believe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two moody cunts with an attitude problem, not a more perfect couple out there imo lol

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Romance is very complex and never develops immediately, on what basis I think it is.
Their personality is connected, they care about him, there is a scene showing the difference and her qualities.
Use the Hots as an example, they just want sex, Jill didn't even give the MC a handjob, Bella is a little ahead of that.

Bella is closed in her feelings at the moment, because she is married he has a dilemma to face.
Jill shyly demonstrates this, picnic for example or when he fights with chad and she stays there with him

I respect those who disagree with them
No I was talking about Jill and Bella. When are THEY going to get it on :LUL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If you really analyze that scene, the MC IS defending Chad. So, defending him when that choice appears really seems unnecessary and desperate because you know that Burke/Cathy already made their decision... So it does seem to be a harmless choice

However, we all thought that the HOTs movie night ass scene didnt mean anything and look where that took us...
My MC had to pay 3$ to have sex with Sarah just because hes not blind enough to say someone other than Camilla and Quinn for best ass :KEK::HideThePain:
If you say she's the worst do you have to pay extra? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677

Dark Guy

Dec 13, 2018
Even better. Her ending is her married with Tybalt and becoming his slave girl, with they pet playing in their mansion while she moves around in all fours, a butt plug with a tail in her ass and pretending to be his bitch picking the journal with her mouth and bringing to him.

Ps: Please don't kill me Jill fans. :HideThePain:
Ah, the scent of NTR but too late I already hired a hitman

• Wow
Reactions: ExDeath730

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For the first play through, play you. Then go back and play not you.

DIK means more sex with more random characters, but possible disappointment with more serious love interests.

CHICK means less sex with random sluts, but serious relationships with main characters.

NEUTRAL, I don't know really. Not best of both worlds, I'd go one extreme or the other, or play three times!
in reality there is no such stark difference

like Chick the only sex you have to give up is Quinn in the sixth chapter , the rest is all potentially available.

while as DIK the only LI you have problems with is Maya + Josy

the real difference between the various affinities are the dialogues, much more fun and irreverent by DIK, altruistic by CHICK and very limited by NEUTRAL

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
True, you can do that and get the sex with Sarah for free and I understand why you looked at Sarah/didnt look at Heather in that situation.

However, I had 2 really good reasons to look at Heather throughout that whole scene in the prep party:

1st Reason: Tommy was an ass and a cunt to the MC the whole game. So, the least that my MC could do to repay Tommys excellent execution as a father, was to give Heather the satisfaction she deserves but very obviously doesnt get from Tommy and show her what a real man can provide :sneaky::sneaky:. (This reason is now less important because after ep6 and the flawless ass whooping my MC gave Tommy, he actually redeemed himself in the rest of the ep, so I have no problems with Tommy has of right now).

2nd Reason and most important reason: CURIOSITY!! Heather is the only HOT that dislikes the MC and never gives the MC a single opportunity, not even for a harmless flirtation. This makes it seem like she is a forbidden fruit and sort of a challenge for my MC. So, because my MC is a giving man and he doesnt want to leave any HOT unfucked, he will do everything in his power to bring sexual satisfaction to every single HOT.
My MC will tease Heather so much in every single opportunity, that SHE will be the one to beg him to fuck her :devilish::devilish:
I can understand the second reason:sneaky:
In my head the choice between Sarah and Heather was like a continuation of the scene at the HOT house, when you tell Heather you wouldn't cop a feel while she's sleeping and she's like "Why!? Aren't they big enough for you?". I think I'll replay the movie night just to say she has the ugliest ass even if it's a lie

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in reality there is no such stark difference

like Chick the only sex you have to give up is Quinn in the sixth chapter , the rest is all potentially available.

the real difference between the various affinities are the dialogues, much more fun and irreverent by DIK, altruistic by CHICK and very limited by NEUTRAL
There are quite a few things you get or miss out on depending on playing style:

DIK affinity or DIK score (in random order):

CHICK affinity or Chick score (in random order)::

Might be more but I kinda lost interest in investigating, but the point being, it makes a significant difference.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I think you wanted to say "while up until now as DIK the only LI you have problems with is Maya + Josy.

Knowing how much DPC likes to punish us for our choices, Im thinking that at the very least the "1st sex scene" with Jill will be a CHICK affinity exclusive AND you cant have had sex with anyone from B&R :KEK: :HideThePain:

If someone is going to do a Jill-only route they will have to use a watermelon too
I think you were unfair and made it purposefully seem like going with a Jill only path is all bad things... There are good things too, for example, they managed to not fail No Nut November even though the new update came out in November :WeSmart::WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Might be more but I kinda lost interest in investigating, but the point being, it makes a significant difference.
Yes you are right. I was referring to the main characters and the important plot steps.

to see all the videos, all the scenes you need more steps even with the same affinity (for example the full or partial threesome with M + J)

and for now the only passage forced by affinity is that of Maya + Josy and perhaps Quinn

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you wanted to say "while up until now as DIK the only LI you have problems with is Maya + Josy.

Knowing how much DPC likes to punish us for our choices, Im thinking that at the very least the "1st sex scene" with Jill will be a CHICK affinity exclusive AND you cant have had sex with anyone from B&R :KEK: :HideThePain:

I think you were unfair and made it purposefully seem like going with a Jill only path is all bad things... There are good things too, for example, they managed to not fail No Nut November even though the new update came out in November :WeSmart::WeSmart:
nobody knows, but I doubt it

as a DIK you can declare yourself to Jill after the picnic, at which point if DPC stops MC from continuing with Jill it would be a stretch.

with LIs for now there is no real limitation for affinity, the fact that some of them have a preferred affinity (with Josy it is not so clear) does not seem to be so limiting

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If someone is going to do a Jill-only route they will have to use a watermelon too
Can confirm. I'm doing a Jill-only route (heavens help me because it's brutal). Watermelon is key. Fortunately, I have a perfectly curved schlong, so the offset hole isn't a problem. :giggle:

Tommy and Heather; never a more cunty couple. Feel kinda robbed that Tommy punches the mc, they have some fisticuffs and then all is forgiven. Totally wanted to end that dude after all the shit he pulled over the previous episodes (ok, that's a bit extreme, but after 4 episodes of being an asshole, it was resolved in a few minutes; needed more reckoning!). And Heather, she thinks she's so important, hooking up with the vice prez. She definitely needs to be taken down a notch. Nothing a good analizing wouldn't cure I believe.
I think there's a little something more to Heather than we know at this point. I'm interested to learn how the wheelchair situation started and ended. How did she get that way? Was it her "accident" that left her with a moody attitude and a fucked up nose? And how did she end up with Tommy of all people who spoke disparagingly of her at their first encounter. Things to ponder. :unsure:

But yeah, I'm still going wreck that ass. She'll forget all about Tommy once she gets a taste of the MC firehose of justice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, I've previously done these lists of the scenes, variations of scenes, and other moments you can get by being a certain Affinity and Status for the first season and after Ep 5, so here is the update list after Ep 6.
So, not much in this episode with regards to "other moments" that are specifically affected by Affinity and Status, but several scenes are this time around.

There's also some RP you can gain and not gain by being a certain Affinity and Status, as well as points gained and not gained with some relationship choices:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes