Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One thing is certain...James is going to play a part in future episodes, alive or dead. I personally think he is alive and will return to come in between MC and Bella. That obstacle will have to be overcome at some point if MC is to continue with a Bella path. MC's actions (game choices) will determine if Bella chooses to accept James back into her life or give up on him and accept MC instead. I also think Bella can either go down a dark path or be saved from it, again, depending on the choices you made throughout the story.
Honestly, if she's not felt as strongly turned on for a guy as she is with the MC in the last 3 years and her husband has seemingly left her, I don't think there should be any reconcilliation for them, let alone have the MC facilitate it in some way.

Reactions: aragh

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, if she's not felt as strongly turned on for a guy as she is with the MC in the last 3 years and her husband has seemingly left her, I don't think there should be any reconcilliation for them, let alone have the MC facilitate it in some way.
DPC always finds a way! ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just to expand on the previous thoughts, obviously we can't expect the BaDIK girls to remain celibate for the rest of their lives if things don't work out with MC. After MC makes his choice, the rejects will go off and find their significant other(s). I doubt we will get any kind of harem unless you consider Maya/Josy a harem. Just some main LI speculation on who might end up with whom in the epilogue after being rejected by MC:

Sage/Chad or Sage/Unknown non-B&R character she meets after graduation while working in the corporate world, either way :cry:
Bella/James or Bella/Fellow patient at Burgmeister Asylum
Maya/Josy or Maya/Jill or Josy/Jill
Josy/Anyone because almost every character wants her
Jill/Tybalt or Jill/Bella or Jill/Rusty or see above

I'm heavily leaning towards a Jill/Rusty couple if MC rejects Jill. Rusty seems a changed man and now I can absolutely see Jill getting back together with him if he proves it (ex. purposely being a gentleman to her in front of the DIKs).

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone else having issues with lags? All animations are jagged for me. E.g. when the camera moves around in the game menu it freezes then moves a bit, then freezes again. The lags are pretty short, but still long enough to be really irritating and ruin the experience. I googled around a bit, and changing the render does not work, neither does running the game in windowed mode. Moreover I don't have gsync (I have a mx150 gpu). I didn't have these issues running version 5. Could it be that I used the patch instead of making a fresh download?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anyone else having issues with lags? All animations are jagged for me. E.g. when the camera moves around in the game menu it freezes then moves a bit, then freezes again. The freezes are pretty short, but still long enough to be really irritating and ruin the experience. I googled around a bit, and changing the render does not work, neither does running the game in windowed mode. Moreover I don't have gsync (I have a mx150 gpu). I didn't have these issues running version 5. Could it be that I used the patch instead of making a fresh download?
:unsure: I have a small pinch of jerkiness during some animations, but I'm playing on an old potato. I don't have anything to the degree you're describing, however. Could it be a new update to your operating system? Sorry, not sure. Fresh download is never a bad idea, methinks.

Reactions: der.skrap

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
:unsure: I have a small pinch of jerkiness during some animations, but I'm playing on an old potato. I don't have anything to the degree you're describing, however. Could it be a new update to your operating system? Sorry, not sure. Fresh download is never a bad idea, methinks.
Actually, I'm stupid, seems like I only had to update my drivers and restart the computer, runs flawlessly now. False alarm, nothing to see here, move along people :p

Reactions: Kellermann

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Perhaps she loved him enough and remained in hope.
Bella, it is closed and sad, that is why no one approaches her.
In her room there is a picture of her wedding, she was happy.
MC came into your life and changed that way.
The last update kinda made me believe that theory that her husband is in a coma, vegetative state, something like that. Her answer when the MC asked about him, if he was around was so cryptic. I know DPC wants his mystery to keep going, but the way she answered pointed that way. It's like he is around, but not with her, or something like that.

Just to expand on the previous thoughts, obviously we can't expect the BaDIK girls to remain celibate for the rest of their lives if things don't work out with MC. After MC makes his choice, the rejects will go off and find their significant other(s). I doubt we will get any kind of harem unless you consider Maya/Josy a harem. Just some main LI speculation on who might end up with whom in the epilogue after being rejected by MC:

Sage/Chad or Sage/Unknown non-B&R character she meets after graduation while working in the corporate world, either way :cry:
Bella/James or Bella/Fellow patient at Burgmeister Asylum
Maya/Josy or Maya/Jill or Josy/Jill
Josy/Anyone because almost every character wants her
Jill/Tybalt or Jill/Bella or Jill/Rusty or see above

I'm heavily leaning towards a Jill/Rusty couple if MC rejects Jill. Rusty seems a changed man and now I can absolutely see Jill getting back together with him if he proves it (ex. purposely being a gentleman to her in front of the DIKs).
Oh, i like this game. But do you guys think DPC will give happy endings to LIs that we don't pursue? Or.. He will use the chance and twist the knife? ;)

About the babes:

Sage: She meets someone in the corporate ladder, marries the guy and then discovers that he is gay and she is just his beard. Chad 2.0.
Bella: Alone and hopeless. I can see her in an Asylum, or making a blowjob in a loaded gun.
Maya: If we can make her and Josy don't break up, with Josy. If not, i think maybe alone? Maybe something like Sage and she meets another girl at the epilogue.
Josy: If things with Maya go to hell, i can see her just having fun. I think Josy is HOT material just waiting to be unleashed and Maya is the leash at the moment.
Jill: For a somewhat happy ending? Rusty. I started really liking that dude in this episode. For a sad ending? Tybalt or really, any fucker that marries her just for her money. You can go absolutely tragic with the girl if you want.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The last update kinda made me believe that theory that her husband is in a coma, vegetative state, something like that. Her answer when the MC asked about him, if he was around was so cryptic. I know DPC wants his mystery to keep going, but the way she answered pointed that way. It's like he is around, but not with her, or something like that.

Oh, i like this game. But do you guys think DPC will give happy endings to LIs that we don't pursue? Or.. He will use the chance and twist the knife? ;)

About the babes:

Sage: She meets someone in the corporate ladder, marries the guy and then discovers that he is gay and she is just his beard. Chad 2.0.
Bella: Alone and hopeless. I can see her in an Asylum, or making a blowjob in a loaded gun.
Maya: If we can make her and Josy don't break up, with Josy. If not, i think maybe alone? Maybe something like Sage and she meets another girl at the epilogue.
Josy: If things with Maya go to hell, i can see her just having fun. I think Josy is HOT material just waiting to be unleashed and Maya is the leash at the moment.
Jill: For a somewhat happy ending? Rusty. I started really liking that dude in this episode. For a sad ending? Tybalt or really, any fucker that marries her just for her money. You can go absolutely tragic with the girl if you want.
One smiley wasn't enough so...

S: :LOL:
B: :oops:
M: :unsure:
Jo: (y)
Ji: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Except that doesn't square with her thoughts in Ep 3:

screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png

She's hoping he'll come home again and that, "It's been long long enough now", and you wouldn't think that about someone who's in a coma; "Alright James, that's enough now. You've been in that coma long enough. It's time to wake up you lazy bugger and stop me from fucking this student."

It sounds much more like he's away, but conscious and alive.

He did somewhat give happy endings to the main LIs in AL if they didn't end up with the MC; Megan or Melissa moved on with their life and got to a better place where they could forgive the MC and possibly start again with him, and Rena could be with Liam if you made the right choices. There was the ending where Rena pretty much just disappears and is never seen of heard from again, but I would hope DPC won't do that again with any of the LIs here.

In terms of the endings for at least the main LIs of BaDIK, I'm probably a bit more hopefully optimistic about them.
  • Jill - Ends up with Rusty who proves himself a changed man in the eyes of Jill.
  • Bella - Ends up with someone more her age after the MC helped her to deal with whatever's going on with her and learn to love again.
  • Sage - Ends up with someone who will love her for her because the MC will have been a good friend to her and make her realise what it's like to have someone who cares about you and she'll be more discerning with future relationships.
  • Maya - End up with Josy or she'll end up with another girl or guy having accepted that Josy was just a high school fling and that she does indeed like guys too.
  • Josy - Ends up with Maya or she'll end up with a guy after realising that Maya was just a high school fling and that she prefers being with a guy more than a girl.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In terms of the endings for at least the main LIs of BaDIK, I'm probably a bit more hopefully optimistic about them.
  • Jill - Ends up with Rusty who proves himself a changed man in the eyes of Jill.
  • Bella - Ends up with someone more her age after the MC helped her to deal with whatever's going on with her and learn to love again.
  • Sage - Ends up with someone who will love her for her because the MC will have been a good friend to her and make her realise what it's like to have someone who cares about you and she'll be more discerning with future relationships.
  • Maya - End up with Josy or she'll end up with another girl or guy having accepted that Josy was just a high school fling and that she does indeed like guys too.
  • Josy - Ends up with Maya or she'll end up with a guy after realising that Maya was just a high school fling and that she prefers being with a guy more than a girl.
Jill - Exactly.
Bella - The problem is there is such a lack of "good" older male characters around. Maybe Neil still has some juice in the tank, but that's about it. I still think if MC doesn't save her from whatever mental health crisis she's having, then she's lost. That school library scene with future MC talking solidifies it for me.
Sage - Probably right, but definitely not someone at B&R. She's going to focus on her coursework for her last semester if she gets over Chad and doesn't stick with MC.
Maya/Josy - Honestly, I can't see any other outcome than the two of them staying together. Either a throuple with MC or a couple on their own. They may "break up" but no other dates at B&R are gong to compare, and in the end, they are getting back together. I have a hard time seeing MC going off with one and leaving the other. They are a package deal at this point and forcing them apart to steal away one of them would be a shite thing to do to the rejected girl.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella - The problem is there is such a lack of "good" older male characters around. Maybe Neil still has some juice in the tank, but that's about it. I still think if MC doesn't save her from whatever mental health crisis she's having, then she's lost. That school library scene with future MC talking solidifies it for me.
Who says it has to be anyone we know? Aside from a possible Jill/Rusty coupling, any LI that doesn't get together with the MC at the end doesn't necessarily have to get together with anyone we know. It could just be some random male NPC in an epilogue summed up by something like, "I heard Bella got remarried and I was happy for her. She really deserved someone after all that stuff with James", and we just get a brief shot of her with him.

Sage - Probably right, but definitely not someone at B&R. She's going to focus on her coursework for her last semester if she gets over Chad and doesn't stick with MC.
Same as Bella; doesn't have to be with someone we already know.

Maya/Josy - Honestly, I can't see any other outcome than the two of them staying together. Either a throuple with MC or a couple on their own. They may "break up" but no other dates at B&R are gong to compare, and in the end, they are getting back together. I have a hard time seeing MC going off with one and leaving the other. They are a package deal at this point and forcing them apart to steal away one of them would be a shite thing to do to the rejected girl.
Unless there will be a way to get just one of them. If the MC ends up with Maya or Josy, then obviously that would lead to ending for each of them without the other. But it's also possible they have separate endings without this because their relationship is fragile and if there are choices that lead to the MC/player not getting too involved in helping them, then they could easily break up, and then if he doesn't take either of them back as a romantic partner, then they probably won't get back together either.

It would be a real "DIK" move to take back one of them and not the other, but I guess it depends on how big of a blow-up their relationship may have and the manner in which they come back to the MC. Perhaps the jilted one will even leave B&R because they're so devastated by the break-up and the one that remains seeks comfort with the MC, we'll just have to wait and see, but DPC put in that flag in the code in Ep 5 for a reason and it seems to point to an individual path later on.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Jill - Exactly.
I tend to aggree with your views more on the situation than that of Holy Bacchus , specially in regards to Sage and Bella.

But i feel like we will have some influence on the Maya/Josy situation. Maybe it's because i feel like the relationship seems really fragile, i don't see they being able to go the distance without some help from the MC. Being that more hands-on in the Throuple route, or more like moral support in the friend route.

I recognize that i may be wrong, but i can absolutely see they breaking up sometime in the future, and this without any MC influence. It's not even because of the possibility of solo routes for each of the girls, but because i still don't see the relationship as a solid one after all that has happened.
I mean, just remember that at this point they already cheated on each other.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I tend to aggree with your views more on the situation than that of Holy Bacchus , specially in regards to Sage and Bella.

But i feel like we will have some influence on the Maya/Josy situation. Maybe it's because i feel like the relationship seems really fragile, i don't see they being able to go the distance without some help from the MC. Being that more hands-on in the Throuple route, or more like moral support in the friend route.

I recognize that i may be wrong, but i can absolutely see they breaking up sometime in the future, and this without any MC influence. It's not even because of the possibility of solo routes for each of the girls, but because i still don't see the relationship as a solid one after all that has happened.
I mean, just remember that at this point they already cheated on each other.
I don't know, I guess as stated DPC could throw in some unknown character at the end and say, oh by the way, Bella hooked up with this random older guy and lived happily ever after, but that would be some first class silliness. And no emotional punch either with that writing. It's so difficult to break down Bella's barriers that just reading a couple of lines of....this guy magically wooed her seems like a cop out. There's only one magic dick around here and it's swinging between MC's legs. Sage, I'm willing to agree she will find someone known or unknown in her epilogue.

Well, for Maya and Josy if there is a flag for solos then I guess that's what's going to happen if selected, but how could MC and chosen girl be happy, strolling off into the sunset while rejected girl watches in tears as they walk away. They are supposed to be CHICK path girls, aren't they?

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, I guess as stated DPC could throw in some unknown character at the end and say, oh by the way, Bella hooked up with this random older guy and lived happily ever after, but that would be some first class silliness. And no emotional punch either with that writing. It's so difficult to break down Bella's barriers that just reading a couple of lines of....this guy magically wooed her seems like a cop out. There's only one magic dick around here and it's swinging between MC's legs. Sage, I'm willing to agree she will find someone known or unknown in her epilogue.
Liam could end up with a random nurse at the end of AL, so it's not like this couldn't happen for an ex-LI in this game. If the MC, whether by choice or the simple act of being there, breaks down Bella's defenses to the point where she is forced to confront and resolve what's going on with her, then her being open to a relationship with some random guy would seem quite believable and plausible because we'd know that she's capable of doing that since she's a changed person.

Well, for Maya and Josy if there is a flag for solos then I guess that's what's going to happen if selected, but how could MC and chosen girl be happy, strolling off into the sunset while rejected girl watches in tears as they walk away. They are supposed to be CHICK path girls, aren't they?
Again, it depends on the manner of their break-up, the circumstances surrounding it, and how they might find their way back to the MC. Jealousy over the MC could certainly be one angle, especially if he has to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend as this might bring them closer causing jealousy in Josy. Or if Maya is forced to go home and the MC and Josy spend more time together, by the time Maya comes back, Josy's feeling may have changed and Maya picks up on it. If either then start to pursue things with the MC again and he accepts and the other one finds out, it will obviously hurt the other one deeply, but I think that's just going to be how it is.

There isn't really much of a way for Maya or Josy to get together with just the MC and the other one is happy for them, it's going to be devastating for the one that's left behind and that's what I think players who want one of them on their own are just going to have to contend with.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

teta12

Jun 15, 2020
If he is smart he will not speed up releasing much more faster.
As long as the patriot income stays stable, he would shorten the income periot.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes