KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
I hope she gets pregnant by Tybalt, so we can have a break from all the Jill fanboys.
its quite the opposite actually , Jill the watermelon might have left a few seeds inside lady Tybalt and soon the whole campus will be a giant meloncamp .

• Haha
Reactions: Jill Triss

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill - Exactly.
Bella - The problem is there is such a lack of "good" older male characters around. Maybe Neil still has some juice in the tank, but that's about it. I still think if MC doesn't save her from whatever mental health crisis she's having, then she's lost. That school library scene with future MC talking solidifies it for me.
Sage - Probably right, but definitely not someone at B&R. She's going to focus on her coursework for her last semester if she gets over Chad and doesn't stick with MC.
Maya/Josy - Honestly, I can't see any other outcome than the two of them staying together. Either a throuple with MC or a couple on their own. They may "break up" but no other dates at B&R are gong to compare, and in the end, they are getting back together. I have a hard time seeing MC going off with one and leaving the other. They are a package deal at this point and forcing them apart to steal away one of them would be a shite thing to do to the rejected girl.

I think there is no time to know what will happen to the other LIs.

the only exceptions may be Maya and Josy, if their relationship lasts and Bella who can only stay at least temporarily with her husband.

there is no time to show their new companions, their new life (if not with very few epilogue images), the time limit of BADIK is very limited and with many of them the relationship will end in positive or negative only in the very latest episodes.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it turns out that she will console herself with Magnar, spending her entire fortune on fantasy miniatures
:unsure: Not a bad use of resources actually. But seriously, Jill...sweetie, shhhh, don't talk, just go back to reading Cosmo and looking good in that red sweater. Magnar, go spend more time in the sack with your drug-addled spinner girlfriend than playing D&G.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: Not a bad use of resources actually. But seriously, Jill...sweetie, shhhh, don't talk, just go back to reading Cosmo and looking good in that red sweater. Magnar, go spend more time in the sack with your drug-addled spinner girlfriend than playing D&G.
if Magnar preferred Sally to dice it would not be Magnar

to each his own :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel that it was the perfect counterpoint to all the drama and a much needed diversion to relieve the ongoing tension.

in general I would also agree with you. but in the sixth episode it's not like there was all this drama to balance.

the legend of the free tuition had been announced for some time, and in any case it manifests itself at the end of the episode. and Tybalt's blackmail is pretty funny

Reactions: johndoe19

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
I loved playing the D&G game. I did a few playthroughs of it and I was laughing my ass off, especially when playing as a DIK and interacting with Sally. Freeing Sally from the bars while being a DIK was hilarious (playing bongos on her ass). I get the feeling DPC must have enjoyed making D&G too, as it must have given him a break from the usual stuff. Allowed him to get a little creative, that sort of thing.

And people really need to remember to think of this game as seasons, and not as episodes. The D&G game and the repair minigame are going to work better and not seem so huge in the context of an entire season.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes